Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply Negaspace & The Rift
[Meta] The Challenge [Negaverse ORP] [Close p. 11] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:53 pm
General Benitoite.

He'd been at home, as he was most nights as of late. He didn't want to risk being caught by some senshi on an ego trip, not when he was still limping about, it wasn't a state he wished to be seen in or have taken advantage of. When the summons came he'd been seated on his living room couch watching a movie - alone. That was another part to this whole mess, avoiding the boyfriend who he had no way to explain the injury to.

When the summons came though he was up and on his feet and calling for Katya who was already racing down the stairs, he could hear her foot falls on the steps. Catching the cat as she launched herself into his arms he powered up and let the summons pull them to the gathering. Held tight in his arms, pressed to his chest, was the russian blue.

Moving amongst the officers, a limp to his step, he found himself joining the newly appointed General - Leucite and the Lieutenant that was with him. "Congratulations." He whispered, not wanting to be heard or really noticed right now, this was a time for them to stand and wait and see what was going to happen. There would be changes tonight - news - actions - something. They had been attacked in their own territory, which till that night they'd thought unreachable by the enemy, and they'd lost a General Queen. Many things had been shaken and many things fixed as well.

One hand idly stroked the head of the guardian cat that was in his arms, her purrs for now ignored, he knew she was paying attention to those around them. She was good at that - it was her duty as it was his as well. Observe and watch, learn. "It seems something important will happen tonight." He whispered. He wondered if Hatsya would be here, if she was he would have to bring her over to them - to him. He wanted to make sure she was alright, she too had been injured horribly in that fight.

Torvil

Sirene Naiads

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:55 pm
Lieutenant Raspite

Once he took note that the other had seen him, there was a calm that worked its way over the man's features. He had those there that understood him. He had 'family' there with him. It was a comfort that he did not think that he would ever have again, and that alone was a wonderful feeling.

He gave a nod back to Leucite. He more than pleased when he noted the other had been promoted. He was stronger now, held himself even more proudly and that, in itself, was a feat. For he knew that his mentor was a proud man, a loyal man, and it was because of that that Raspite felt all the more guilty for his doubts. Even if he did not fully believe in Metallia, even if his main goal was not to destroy the White Moon, he would fight for those that he deemed worthy. He would fight for family.

He took the first few steps toward them, waiting to see if he would be stopped, before he closed the distance. Once before his mentor, he placed his hand against his chest and bowed to them both in turn. "General, Lieutenant." He smiled as he rose from his bow, standing there before them before turning and facing the main room, wanting to survey that which he could.

Torvil

Sirene Naiads

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

Ivynian

Cat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:57 pm
General Schörl

Stroud did not hesitate once the summons tickled in the back of her mind, but excused herself from a client meeting on note of an emergency. Transformed, and appeared to Negaspace and made swift way towards the foyer.

It wasn't everyday a Force made clear intentions, directives, chastisements or even just spoke. It was something to hear and see, and relish. Barbary found her in the hall and took it's place on her shoulders as a pseudo cape. It made as droll of faces as ever at the prospect of direct attentions paid anyone or anything and licked its lips like it found the idea sour.

Schörl smiled and toyed her nails over the velvet arch of black-green nose. She found a place as good as any near a side for better chance of seeing all the rest that came. Or might possibly speak.

Captain Titanlåvenite

It was only two weeks since being fully operational, and no longer in constant outpatient medical surveillance. What a s strange turn that it felt relaxing, normal, better, right to be in uniform again after months and months of the hospital. The summons came as all the more a surprise, and all the more a wonder.

What would the silent, unbodied throne have to say? Maybe she will tell us Laurelite is dead. I hope it isn't. Or that we all must do better? Or there will be nightmares made real, and we will meet Kenisite. Maybe she will call forward traitors, and set them to fate. Maybe. Maybe so.

The lack of seating didn't trouble him at all. Less that all of the other officers, regardless of rank, were standing. It is normal for modern military, ja? They stand a lot? They seem to a lot in movies.

But the standing felt incredibly wrong, and after a minute of being in the grand foyer the large captain shifted uncomfortably and then genuflected- but did not rise from his right knee. It was not proper, by all he knew of Jarl and Kvaen and respect of them, until they said to or to leave their presence.

Haüyne, Corrupted Super Senshi of Execution

Zealotry was a gentle word if used to describe Haüyne's sudden stop as the summons came. The quivering and yearning of every muscle. The puff of a teleport and the breathless, sliding dash to the foyer, almost bowling into at least three other officers, to get as near to the doors as permissibly possible for one or such rank and file.

And once there, the Super Corrupted bounced on heels, and bounced,
bounced,
bounced,
looked and every crevice of the room and stared at the negative space of the air around them like some extra Nega-sense would allow some feel of the Queen.

Queen Metallia, Haüyne's own queen, who was going to tell them something. Who was going to be there and see them, or feel them, or whatever it was and however it was that Queen Metallia did things. I'm here. I'm here. Please let me serve you. Please please please. I'm your executioner. I know it. Senshi of Execution. I can do it. Whatever it is. Metallia's going to tell us whatever it is we all need to do and I'm gonna do the hell outta it. Just watch me. I'm gonna hear Queen Metallia.....And Bus too. Buuuuuuus. Man...I don't know half these people. I'm gonna know everyone. Know the heck outta them.

I got this.
Totally got this. It's gonna be amazing.

And bounced.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:04 pm
Super Victoria

Victoria looked softly towards the eternal and smiled. His Russian accent was still thick as he spoke, "Ah, to here? Yes. . . "

He sighed there was still so little he remembered, thankfully the English and what Russian he knew stuck to him. "Nice to meet you Chrysocolla; I'm Victoria." He looked her over and paused at the bat wings for a moment. "Your outfit is cute, the bat wings are a nice touch." He added, he liked how the gems matched her hair, and those bat wings were pretty rad.

His eyes were also scanning over the crowd as he waited when he finally spotted Dia and returned her wave. The thought crossed his mind and he looked towards Chrysocolla; "Are there many of us?" He asked meaning corrupt senshi. "I've met you and Dia, now. . . " He motioned to the senshi he'd just waved at a few moments earlier, who now had a cat on her shoulder.

Daekie

Ghouliboo
For mention~

Pixie Nyxie
Also mention 'cause of proximity to Dia

Lt. Labradorite

When Cinnabar popped into the negaverse Labby's attention was caught. She gave the General a few moments before moving over towards her. "What do you think?" She said softly looking around the room. "Am I wrong to be excited to see why we're called?"

She asked this in a soft whisper; she was still learning but she could at least contain her excitement the best she could. That didn't mean she didn't have a stupid grin on her face.

Whimsical Blue
Hi Senpai~!! heart

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:08 pm
General Leucite

It was strange, being on the same level as General Benitoite, who had ironically enough been one of the first to show him the ropes of the Negaverse along side a few others. But as it was now, he wasn't going to let that hold him back. Benitoite was a good General from what he could tell, so he would back the man up if need be. However, in this instance.

"Thank you," he said in reply to the congratulations, but it was quickly followed by. "You look like death warmed over."

The other General was moving with a limp, which was never a good sign. "Who'd you-"

He would have finished the statement but Raspite came to them and he turned his attention to the Lieutenant with a small grin. "Ah, Raspite, good of you to join us."

He could see Stibnite in the corner of his eye playing the role of the good Lieutenant by being seen and not heard, but she did give Raspite a smile. Which was good. The house had suddenly gotten crowded when Stibnite had decided to move in after Raspite had settled in. The move wasn't even fully finished yet and it was still somewhat crazy but at least they got along.

He just wasn't allowed to bring home any more strays...

Turning his attention back to Benitonite he looked back out at the crowd. "Looks like we've got a full house tonight."

Sirene Naiads

serpentsong

Sleet Tempest Snape

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:21 pm
General Labyrinthite - Arriving with the War Pups

The summons had come and frankly, the general had been waiting for it. Weeks had passed without a word about the disaster that had occurred in their home turf and there had been a restless, edginess that had crawled beneath his skin. He had occupied his time with other things, reckless foolish things along with lessons to one of his own - who had not in fact learned anything at all - as well as whipping the rest of his pack into shape.

If asked, General Labyrinthite would admit that he was proud of the team he'd begun collecting.

He would also admit that he would do what it took to protect them if it came down to it. Tourmaline, Aluminite, Wolfeite, Zircon, Silk, and Dia. They could be great, a force of nature, and now?

Now when he felt the tug of the summons he arrived as was expected and he called most of them to him with the exception of Zircon, whom he hoped was resting, and Dia, who was already present. When they arrived on scene it was to Labyrinthite striding forward with a set jaw and determined eyes, cloak billowing behind him and his team flanking his sides. He had also brought along Domeykite, because he was not letting the man go unaccounted for, not after their last conversation.

kuropeco
Wolfeite

lucyal
idk if you want silk here but if you do he's welcome to be in laby's hood

skye starrfyre
Tourmaline

ghouliboo
would you like them to come to Dia?

felyn

Nuxaz

wuthering gee

Fanatical Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:22 pm
Captain Proustite

'Good evening sir, do you have a moment to talk about my lord and savior, Metallia?'

Proustite had taken to knocking on doors. It was simpler than hunting in the streets. There was nowhere to run when you were already home.

'Yeah, that's right. Super powers in exchange for your soul. It's a pretty raw deal.'

Generally speaking, it took a special sort of nerve to do what he did.

'Yes, that's right too. Chaos. You don't have anything to worry about, though, sir. They say Chaos, but there's actually a lot of rules. Too many for my liking. I feel like a man such as yourself -three daughters? Gosh, how are you going to pay for all of those college textbooks? I feel like you could appreciate the kind of rigid stability the Negaverse offers it's most loyal officers. Let me tell you, I haven't had to worry about money since joining the Negaverse. People just. Give it to me.'

A thief. Proustite was a dirty thief.

'Oh, shoot. Gotta run. Staff meeting. You know how it is. Just sign on the dotted line. Right there. I'll be back for that contract. Kiss your wife for me.'

There were few people in the world for whom Jack would drop his s**t in favour of tending to their s**t. Metallia was one of them. Mostly because he was scared of her s**t and didn't want it to ******** up his s**t later on.

He arrived within a reasonable amount of time and made a beeline for Moonstone, grinning wide. He would have wondered how everyone could manage to look so somber when there was so much energy in the space, but it was the Negaverse. That was enough answer in and of itself. On the left breast of his jacket, just above his heart, Jack had pinned a spiffy little nametag. It looked like this:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Syrie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:26 pm
Lace - Guardian Kitten

Lace chirped as the world got a bit bigger and then curled into Dia's shoulder and hair.

"D..Dia!" the cat purred against the woman's cheek, "I'm glad to see..see you here! There is so man..many people." her head lifted and now that she was higher, she looked around for Sera.

"I think Ser..Sera might come by too!" Lace murmured, "Will your friends come too?"

Pyrophanite - Half Youma Captain

Pyro didn't have to wait for long before he found his friend bouncing in like...

"HAUYNE YO, Dude you are late." The half youma made his way over to the corrupt and poked them in the back.

"Stop bouncing, jesus...it's not like you're meeting Elvis or whatever."

Ghouliboo
* A*
Ivynian
COMING TO HARASS U

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:39 pm
Lieutenant Tourmaline

It had been a good night up until the point that she had felt the tug drawing her towards Negaspace. She couldn't remember much about the movie that she had been watching-- Had she somehow dozed off curled up on the touch with...

A second tug and she was at General Labyrinthite's side, flanking him along with the rest of the crew. Spring green eyes narrowed with irritation; more at whoever, whatever, had sent out the first summon than at her General for calling his pack to him. She fell into step, hoping that this trip to the Negaspace wouldn't be a repeat of the last trip.

While she wanted to look like a complete badass in keeping her poker face together, Lieutenant Tourmaline couldn't help but pause to glance around. Aluminite wasn't far from her and it was all she could do to keep herself from reaching for his hand. Once they stopped she'd be tempted to lean against him, still tired from her cat-nap on the couch and still irritated that she was now lacking the warmth of his arm around her.

Not far from where they had entered she caught another flash of color; piles of pink curls. "Yo-- Dia," she called out to the pinkette, hoping it was her and that the pink wasn't somehow multiplying. Not that more pink in the Negaverse would be a bad thing... But two Dia's might be.

ghouliboo

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:42 pm
Half Youma Captain Wolfeite

From somewhere behind Labyrinthite, there was a low, rasping breath that sounded almost like a growl. Wolfeite's kerchief was pulled up once more to cover the lower half of his face, sharp teeth hidden behind the dark cloth; but the look in his golden eyes was enough expression as it was. It was a mixture of anticipation and curiosity, the latter almost overshadowed by the former.

He could feel the heady rush of adrenaline in his veins, a thick desire to fight - but first, the meeting, whatever this gathering was. Wolfeite was unfamiliar with the majority of the crowd, but he had never cared to be sociable before and did not care to do so now.

Instead he simply stood there, tail flicking out from side to side, ears tilted forward to catch any sound.

nuxaz

skye starrfyre

felyn

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:18 pm
Corrupt Sailor Hydra

Being summoned was weird and Rory - no Hydra wasn't sure she liked it. She certainly didn't like being pulled from bed where she'd been completely comfortable in her too-large shirt and athletic shorts. Nope, not when her outfit had been changed to a leotard, skirt, and heels.

The heels were definitely the worst.

Not to mention all the hair. Seriously, who thought magically growing her already long and thick hair out an additional like ten inches was a good idea? Frankly, it was impractical.

But here she was in all her shiny, newly powered glory stomping her way over to the man that had summoned her.

"I hope this is good because I'm not happy about being pulled out of bed," she huffed at Aurostibite, folding her arms over her chest and blowing loose strands of turquoise out of her face before leaning forward to look at the other man her general addressed. Teal eyes gave him a once over and she shrugged.

"Hello," she said curtly, saluting him in a mock gesture.

xkuropeco

xtsunake

Lieutenant Marcasite

The summons felt like a prickle she'd never experienced before and she followed it immediately, abandoning her rehearsal skit to respond. It was strange being with out General Xenotime at her side during a major event like this but - Marcasite was certain that the lovely purple haired fighter would find her soon enough.

Until then, well it was an opportunity for her to mix and mingle with her fellow officers. An opportunity she'd missed during the battle if only because she was on the ground writhing in pain for far longer than she'd like to admit. So far, nothing particularly interesting had happened and she slipped between bodies with blue eyes shifting from person to person looking for someone she might recognize.

It wasn't until she passed the redheaded general did recognition blossom on her features, eyes widening and her pace quickening as she attempted to put distance between them.

Please don't let him recognize me, she thought cursing her very recognizable hat.

xtsunake
for mention <3

Lieutenant Aluminte

Once again, this was not how he expected to spend his night. For one, he'd been curled up with a very pretty girl watching an excellent movie when they were both pulled into negaspace by General Labyrinthite. Begrudgingly, he fell into line to the left of Tourmaline, green eyes glancing at her and offering a weak smile.

His stomach already felt sick.

He didn't want to be here, he didn't like being surrounded by all of these agents and when Tourmaline leaned against him and he immediately slung an arm around her waist. "We need to look attentive, like good soldiers," he mumbled, reluctantly retracting his arm. "The bigger boss called, don't want to look sloppy."

skye starrfyre

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:20 pm
General Benitoite

Turning his slate eyed onto his fellow General he arched a brow before he shook his head lightly. "I look like how I feel - appropriate I suppose." He said with a certain calmness, it was honestly rare for him to loose his temper and flip out, as he looked over the other Lieutenant who was with them now. "I got into a bit of a..." Searching for a nice way to describe what had happened that night, really it was no easy task. "Scuffle with a few individuals who don't see eye to eye with us. A few of them had some...less than pleasant forms of magic. To put it nicely." He added before his attention drifted to the Lieutenant he didn't know and had never seen.

"Good evening. In good health - I hope?" He asked. With what had happened not long ago he didn't know all the agents who had been involved and caught in the battle to defend their territory. This Lieutenant may have been one of the countless officers involved and may have sustained some injuries as well. Filing away the name Leucite had assigned to the Lieutenant he'd check the others file another time, learn a bit about him. He didn't like to peek too much into files, they didn't tell enough or not what really mattered. He'd rather honestly met people - get to know them personally. But it didn't hurt to have some ideas of a person; just the basics.

"Indeed, it's no surprise given what happened not long ago. A few people decide to be home wreckers and now we finally have a meeting about it - it's about time." Not that he'd complain further. he'd been on the mend since then, and still had recovering to do, a meeting any sooner and he might have not turned up due to an inability to walk. As it was he was limping and if they were going to be attacking anytime soon he might have to resort to starseeds in order to speed up the last leg of his recovery, something he'd like to avoid very much so.

Sirene Naiads

serpentsong

Torvil

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

litian

Spacey Kitten

20,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:28 pm
Lieutenant Reinerite

Reinerite hadn't been around for the Order invasion because back then Reinerite hadn't existed.

She had still been Ashley, with the biggest excitement on the horizon being to check out the next dessert shop.

She had been Ashley and quietly working on class work when the call came in - a whispering voice intermixed with a strange rumbling - and there had been a pull that she had not resisted.

She had been Reinerite when the second call came in - this time from her General -
Aurostibite
- although she had already been in the castle foyer by that point.

Aurostibite had been by a red-haired man (
Obsidian) and so whilst Reinerite stayed in general vicinity, she did not approach, her grey eyes instead roaming around to take in those gathered...

And there were a lot of people gathered.

Some appeared to have cracks? Holes? It was hard to tell in the quick glance around, but yes some of the gathered people did seem to have some sort of hole in their forehead.

Perhaps something to perhaps query with Aurostibite - although not now - not tonight.

Instead her grey eyes continued to glance around, taking in the lack of chairs and the shadows that seemed to dance in the corners of the room before Reinerite settled down to wait.

She would just to listen - to see what she could pick up whilst she waited to see what the purpose behind the summons was...

And perhaps subtly eavesdrop a little on any chatter nearby - or at the very least try to.

Or at least that had been the intent, although at the sound of a nearby voice her attention shifted back towards Aurostibite and specifically to the woman with the long turquoise hair that had approached him (
Hydra).

kuropeco

Nuxaz

tsunake

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:31 pm
Haüyne, Corrupted Super Senshi of Execution

Not specifically paying attention for it, Haüyne didn't notice the approach and startled forward with a crow hop at the poke. Then whorled on a heel and went to hug the kinda youma captain.

Then intended to shake the jeebies out of the captain by his shoulders while speaking. Or just flail at him while enacting zir own increasingly Picasso contortions of spine, shoulders, hips and knees.

"Buuuuuuussssssssssss-" The final consonant extended into a disapproving radio-white hiss. "Noooooo, use your nooooooodle!!!!! "

"This is the Quuuuuueeeeeeen. Mooners, Whiskers and Wonders make new peeps and its one-and-done, bam-padoosh ONE. They make one at a time and that one can't make ******** all else. Can't do diddly except some firecrackers or like a sword like me, or make someone hold still for like 30 seconds but that IS IT. This is the QUEEN. Eveyone here is given out some power of hers. Plebs all suddenly can teleport and touch starseeds and leap tall buildings all because she was like 'here, have a ounce of my power', and then it grows and grows and better and better. But not just that. All these Generals and better can pull that ounce and make new plebs into Superman all of them all each day. Like that General (Cinnabar). And That General (Labyrinthite). And that one over there in the corner (Obsidian). All of them. Like tomorrow. And it's HER power. Everytime, making as many as she wants, because she has that much juice. And they don't even have to want it. Don't even have to say 'yes'. And it doesn't phase her. She can touch all our minds and be like 'Come here.' Or bring us here. THAT much power. " The Corrupted super's words were getting more and more emphatic, which meant louder and louder. Possibly audible to everyone there, not to mention directly pointing at no few of the present General's.

"No, it isn't Elvis its the right damned Queen and you bet your buttocks I'm excited. Our Queen. My queen. The one who is supposed to have a gallows and enemies to put to death with an executioner and that's me. I know it is. That's what these stupid titles are all about right? Senshi of Execution. And you're one of her Captains. Your a captain of the Queen Badass of the Universe and she's gonna speak to everyone here and if something that powerful speaks you bet you'd better be excited. "

Pixie Nyxie
being pointed at is all

Whimsical Blue
being pointed at is all

Nuxaz
being pointed at is all

Tsunake
just because ilu, nothing important

Ivynian

Cat

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:04 am
Haymitch, Chaos Kitty

The small dark brown cat that was Haymitch weaved through people's legs as they all gathered for this meeting. He nuzzled up to people and generally just paced about. Two or three times his hat fell off, and in pure kitten form, he chased after it with pounces and mews.

Haymitch was bored and he was going to do the only thing he knew how to do to fix it.

Entertain himself.

General Jarosite

Well, here he was. Couldn't really ignore a call from the entity her - it - themself. The dark blue haired general rested his elbows on the hilts of his swords, anxious. Not that he should really be anxious - it wasn't like anyone gave a s**t about him besides Nina and his boss at work (maybe his little sister and parents too).

For the glory of the Negaverse... or something.

Quote:
Both Haymitch and Jarosite are open for interactions!

Negaspace & The Rift

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff