Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia's School Of Role Plays

Back to Guilds

Role Play about anything 

Tags: Role Play, Gaia, School, Group, one X one 

Reply Roleplays
Happy Birthday Boys~ {With Mohawks} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeersackBatman
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 8:16 pm
User Image

User Image

User ImagexUser Image

You're never gonna get it
I'm a hazard to myself
I'll break it to you easy
This is hell, this is hell
You're looking and whispering
You think I'm someone else
This is hell, yes.
I am in hell.

``````````````````````________________________

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX His smirk faded. Looking the boy over the blonde gently pet his upper back. "Declan. You don't have anything to worry about do you understand?" He commented. "You will stay here. You will continuing living with me and Jax." The man turned his head, looking up at the ceiling. "You are going to be just fine." Blake wouldn't admit that he didn't want Declan leaving them, no, that wouldn't be something Blake would say. He wouldn't be able to find the words, too much pride. But his voice was filled with a promising tone. Without saying it so straight forward Blake made sure Declan understood how important he was.

_________________________ ``````````````````````

I will await dear, a patience of eternity, my crush.
A universe so still.
No rust.
No dust will ever grow on this frame,
One million years, and I will say your name.
I love you more than I can ever scream.

User Image

User ImagexUser Image

User Image

Mohawks

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 8:26 pm
DeersackBatman

Where are we? What the hell is going on?
The dust has only just begun to fall,
Crop circles in the carpet, sinking, feeling.
Spin me 'round again and rub my eyes...

User ImageUser Image
ȡєɔʆɒɳ ɳσяɱɒɳ βʊяяσωϛ →→→ ☠

Declan's heart rate stayed rather high. He was still concerned. What was he going to be? What was he, anyway? Just a pet? A toy? The boy wouldn't be seen as a suitable partner for Blake, would he? Especially one for an alpha. Still... it wasn't like he was like that to Blake now, was he? Slowly, the boy moved over from under Blake's arm. He sat up, looking sadly down at Blake. "...B-Blake...what...a-am I to y-you?"

This can't be happening.
When busy streets amass with people
Would stop to hold their heads heavy...

Krypt Kreature

Mewling Sex Symbol

11,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

DeersackBatman
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 8:45 pm
User Image

User Image

User ImagexUser Image

I'm a hazard to myself
This is hell, yes.
I am in hell.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX His eyebrows arched as the boy shifted, his bright eyes soon flicking towards Declan as he sat up. But the boy was still worried. Still wondering what he meant to Blake. But what was Blake to say? He didn't even know what Declan meant to him. He had never felt this way about anyone before now. Sighing softly the blonde shifted his shoulders. A soft grunt sounding in his throat as he reached his hand up, resting on on the boys cheek and jawline. "I can't give you an answer Declan. I don't know myself what I feel. Ive never had anyone make me feel the way you do.. But none of these feelings are bad to me." His eyes slowly traveled over Declan's face. "I just want you close to me. " He muttered softly.

A universe so still.
No rust.

User Image

User ImagexUser Image

User Image

Mohawks

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 8:52 pm
DeersackBatman

User ImageUser Image

Declan almost started crying. It was just a natural reaction to him, especially when he was used to feeling sadness for most of his life. The boy wiped at his eyes with the back of his hand. "...I...I-I don't want to b-be a pet..." He looked back at Blake, eyes still watery and slightly irritated. "...y-you...you feel m-more for me than t-that, right?" It was almost heartbreaking for him. You could hear it in his small, quiet voice. "I-I don't think w-we should do that k-kinda... stuff... f-for awhile. U-Until you feel b-better... and I can e-emotionally handle i-it."

This can't be happening.

Krypt Kreature

Mewling Sex Symbol

11,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

DeersackBatman
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 9:14 pm
User Image

User Image

User ImagexUser Image

I'm a hazard to myself
This is hell, yes.
I am in hell.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Declan was a very emotional little human. Blake had never seen someone so sensitive and it was absolutely adorable. Arching his eyebrows slightly as Declan mentioned Blake seeing him as a pet he chuckled softly. Looking away he glanced back up at the ceiling. "Pet? What use do I have for a pet?" He smirked. But soon his smirk was gone, turning his head he looked over at Declan. "I don't need a pet Declan. I need a mate." He admitted. The boys comment about not doing anything physical for a while caused Blake to smirk again. Looking up at the ceiling he nodded. "I understand."

A universe so still.
No rust.

User Image

User ImagexUser Image

User Image

Mohawks

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 9:20 pm
DeersackBatman

User ImageUser Image

Blake wasn't helping him much. Declan was quiet for awhile, idly playing with the sleeve of his sweater to try and distract himself from these scary, hurting feelings in his head. A mate? The boy wasn't good enough for that, was he? He wasn't even a werewolf. Just a human. "...I...I-I just a h-human," he realized softly, tears dripping down his cheeks.

This can't be happening.

Krypt Kreature

Mewling Sex Symbol

11,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

DeersackBatman
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 7:15 pm
User Image

User Image

User ImagexUser Image

I'm a hazard to myself
This is hell, yes.
I am in hell.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX He reached his hand out, resting it on the boys knee. Blake wanted to lift it, to rest it on the boys face and pet away his tears. But the pain that it would bring from moving his arm further wasn't worth the endless tears that would come from Declan after hearing a painful groan or whine. But why was Declan crying? Why was this making him so emotional. He seemed to upset with something, afraid or maybe just sad. But Blake didn't like it either way. His brushed his thumb over the boys knee as his open palm rest against his leg. "Declan.. Finding a mate has nothing to do with that. A mate is another being you find a emotional, physical and spiritual relationship with. A deep connection between two beings is a good way to explain it." Blake's voice was still a little rough, he was still in pain from the stitching. But his bright eyes never once blinked away from Declan's face. He was getting a point across. He didn't care if Declan was human or not.

A universe so still.
No rust.

User Image

User ImagexUser Image

User Image

Mohawks

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 7:22 pm
DeersackBatman

User ImageUser Image

The boy felt a small comfort as Blake's hand rested on his knee. It felt nice, relaxing even. And then Blake's next words made his cheeks turn pink. Right. It didn't matter. At least not to Blake. But what about the rest of the family? Certainly they wouldn't approve... would they? Declan sighed, lightly placing his hand over the werewolf's. "I...y-you're right. I....d-do you feel that w-way? A-About me...u-us?"

This can't be happening.

Krypt Kreature

Mewling Sex Symbol

11,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

DeersackBatman
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:56 am
User Image

User Image

User ImagexUser Image

I'm a hazard to myself
This is hell, yes.
I am in hell.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Declan was clearly over thinking things. So much must have been floating around in his mind. He seemed very worried. Looking the boy over for a moment he parted his lips to speak. His voice not getting a chance to be hear as a light knocking came from the door. Jax standing there with his hand up against the wood, holding a bottle of water in the other. "Blake, you're awake. I came to check on you two. I brought some water in case you woke up thirsty." He explained. Jax didn't seem like his happy self. He seemed very gloomy, upset even. Walking into the room the dark haired male walked over to his brothers side. A faint smile towards Declan before he set the water on the stand beside the bed. "How are you feeling?" He asked.

The blonde tested his head further back on the pillow, blinking slowly up at the other male. With a soft grunt and sigh Blake shut his eyes for a moment. "Groggy." His scratchy deep voice replied and Jax nodded. "It's from the medication." Reaching a hand down he resting it over Blake's forehead. He wasn't too warm. The pigmentation in Blake's skin was very pale, he had dark circles under his eyes. That probably caused by the blood loss. But he seemed okay. He was going o be fine. Jax swallowed, his eyes watering slightly as he blinked away his tears.

"I thought something was going to happen to you." Jax frowned but Blake smiled, his eyes still closed he brushed his fingers over Declan's knee as his hand rested there. "Now Jaxsion, we both know I won't be dying before I become king." He joked. This causing Jax to smile and let out a soft chuckle. "We are both lucky that Declan was here taking care of you." The male smiled over at the boy. Blake's smile grew slightly. "Yes, we are." Jax looked slightly surprised as he looked back over at his brother. Wait. Did Blake just agree? He was being so kind. But the dark haired twin smiled more. How sweet.

A universe so still.
No rust.

User Image

User ImagexUser Image

User Image

Mohawks

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:12 pm
DeersackBatman

User ImageUser Image

Oh. Jax had come in. Certainly not unwelcome... but unexpected. But he seemed sad. Gloomy, even. It wasn't like him at all. Declan was quiet, letting to two have their moment. Still, the small boy couldn't help but smile as Blake's fingers brushed against his knee. Comforting, to say the least. "...everything should be o-okay now. I...I-I'm just a little u-upset that it happened.... and w-why..."

This can't be happening.

Krypt Kreature

Mewling Sex Symbol

11,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

DeersackBatman
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:46 am
User Image

User Image

User ImagexUser Image

I'm a hazard to myself
This is hell, yes.
I am in hell.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Looking over at the boy as he spoke Jax nodded in response. "I agree.. I'm so sorry. To the both of you." He lowered his head a little, his small smile fading. Blake arched his eyebrows, opening his eyes a little he shifted slightly. A soft pained growl passing his lips. "Stop your sulking. That time is over now." He ordered. Jax knew it sounded a bit mean the way his brother asked. But at the same time he knew that Blake would only say that because he wanted to see Jax happy, not upset and sad.

His small smile returned, lifting his chin he looked down at the male. "Of course." He replied. Jax walked around the bed, sitting himself down next to Declan who was sitting at Blake's side. Blake sighed softly, he turned his head slowly towards the two. His hand still resting on Declan's knee he slowly closed his eyes. "In time everything will be better. We will all receive the answers we are looking for. I'm sure we are all granted with what we truely want without knowing so." His bright eyes peered open, looking right at Declan for a moment before shifting off to the ceiling. His free hand shifted up, resting on his chest. "So no more being sad." He asked closing his eyes again and resting his head back. His blonde hair in a complete mess that he would usually fix due to his obsession with always looking good. But he was far too weak to even care. An image of Blake that people hardly ever see. A vulnerable mess.

A universe so still.
No rust.

User Image

User ImagexUser Image

User Image

Mohawks

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:23 am
DeersackBatman

User ImageUser Image

Declan placed his hand over Blake's stroking it gently. Right. Everything was going to be okay. The boy glanced over at Jax for a moment before carefully leaning against the dark-haired twin. "I...I-I'll try not to be s-sad anymore," he promised softly, his eyes returning to Blake. And his messy blonde hair. He was a mess. But a handsome one nonetheless.

This can't be happening.

Krypt Kreature

Mewling Sex Symbol

11,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18

Manage Your Items