Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia's School Of Role Plays

Back to Guilds

Role Play about anything 

Tags: Role Play, Gaia, School, Group, one X one 

Reply Roleplays
Happy Birthday Boys~ {With Mohawks} Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeersackBatman
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mohawks

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:40 pm
DeersackBatman

Where are we? What the hell is going on?
The dust has only just begun to fall,
Crop circles in the carpet, sinking, feeling.
Spin me 'round again and rub my eyes...

User ImageUser Image
ȡєɔʆɒɳ ɳσяɱɒɳ βʊяяσωϛ →→→ ☠

The boy whined, curling up under his thin blanket. He was cold and tired. Not to mention locked up in a small sort of kennel... like one meant for a pet. Ah, yes. A pet. Declan was meant to be a pet... or a toy, depending on how his new owners would take it. He was sitting in their living room, having been moved there once the two had left for the evening. Tied to the cage was a small note that simply read "Happy Birthday, boys!" in neat, cursive hand writing...

This can't be happening.
When busy streets amass with people
Would stop to hold their heads heavy...

Krypt Kreature

Mewling Sex Symbol

11,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

DeersackBatman
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:04 pm
User Image

User Image

User ImagexUser Image

You're never gonna get it
I'm a hazard to myself
I'll break it to you easy
This is hell, this is hell
You're looking and whispering
You think I'm someone else
This is hell, yes.
I am in hell.

``````````````````````________________________

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Today had been a long day, seeing the whole family was always a mission. The boy's always having to put on fake smiles for everyone.. Well, at lease Jax did.. Blake never seemed to care. It was hard living the life they did, they had to stay home most days and the responsibilities of two princes were annoying. But soon Blake would take the thrown, him being the eldest of the two. Jax didn't mind it at all, he would rather not be the leader. Too much pressure. But at the same time he thought it might have been better for their family if he was. See Jax was a kind guy, he cared for others feelings and wishes and he would probably rule a peaceful kingdom for his family. Blake on the other had was a different story. He didn't care for anyone but himself, he was cold and heartless and would probably be running a strict and selfish kingdom. But, since he would be king soon, what Blake says goes. No one had the guts to tell him otherwise.

Jax let out a deep sigh, he turned his head and looked over at his twin. The male was looking out the window, his cheek on his fist as he watched the trees go by. They were identical, born only minutes apart the brothers always looked completely alike. Well, maybe not anymore. there were a few ways to tell them apart now. Blake had blonde hair, Jax chose to dye his black. Jax had longer hair, Blake cut his short, he also had many tattoos and piercings. Jax only had one tattoo, a quote on his chest, he also wore makeup sometimes: something Blake didn't do. When they were younger people would more than often get them mixed up. They were both blonde with bright blue eye's, not a single detail different other than their personalities which were completely opposite.

As the car pulled up to a stop Blake rose his hand to the driver to signal that he appreciated the ride. Pulling the door open he stepped out, along with Jax. The two walked over to their mansion door and pushed it open. "Home sweet home, isn't that the saying?" Blake asked. Jax smiled and shook his head at his brothers sarcastic remark. "I don't know why you hate being home so much, I like our home." He replied as they walked in. Shutting the door Jax watched as Blake made his way down towards the living room. "Of course you do." Stepping into the living room the tall blonde male stopped. His eyebrows arched in confusion and slight surprise when he saw a large cage like box sitting in the middle of the room. "Looks like someone stopped by.." He called out to Jax, who had soon entered the room. The long haired male walked over the the cage, crouching in front of it he parted his lips as he saw the young boy. "Well, hello." He kindly smiled.

Stepping over to his brother Blake pulled the note off the cage. Lifting the paper he opened it up and read it out loud. "Happy Birthday, boys.. Must be from a relative." He assumed watching Jax smile at the thing they were given. "What is it?" Jax asked looking up at the blonde tattoo covered male. "Hm." Walking around the side of the cage near the boy Blake crouched down in front of the bars. Leaning forward he lifted his chin looking it over.

Sniff, sniff, sniff.

He smelt sweet, hi blood seemed to be thick and rich. His head beat at a rhythmic pace and his blood pumped from his veins slower then that of any creature. This was a boy, a human boy. He smelt healthy, much younger than the brothers. "Its a human, a young one. He seems healthy, small for his age, virgin." Blake spoke, his piercing blue eye's never leaving the boy as he sniffed him again, like a dog. Jax smiled widely, he looked over at the boy. "Wow really? A human boy? How interesting, I've never seen one so close. Can we take him out?" Jax asked his elder twin. But Blake only shook his head. "Not yet, we don't want him running off. What's your name boy?" He asked.

_________________________ ``````````````````````

I will await dear, a patience of eternity, my crush.
A universe so still.
No rust.
No dust will ever grow on this frame,
One million years, and I will say your name.
I love you more than I can ever scream.

User Image

User ImagexUser Image

User Image

Mohawks

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:17 pm
DeersackBatman

User ImageUser Image

Declan flinched awake, hearing someone enter the room. Then a voice. Then another one. The boy didn't know where he was or exactly why he was here, either. Soon enough he was face to face with the two brothers. Something about them didn't seem right. For one their relatives had gifted them a human. And he didn't particularly like the way once of the boys had been sniffing at him.

Oh dear. The boy felt his cheeks grow hot as the one who'd been sniffing at him divulged all of these personal details. How exactly did he know? Something obviously wasn't right about these two. "...D-Declan," he answered in a cute, although frightened voice.

This can't be happening.

Krypt Kreature

Mewling Sex Symbol

11,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

DeersackBatman
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:15 pm
User Image

User Image

User ImagexUser Image

I'm a hazard to myself
This is hell, yes.
I am in hell.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX His eyebrows arched in pure heartbreak after the boy spoke. Jax's smile faded. The poor thing was frightened, he must have been so confused and afraid. Jax wanted so badly to let him out, he just wanted to hug the little boy and tell him that it was okay. But he knew nothing about human's, he could have been putting on a cute act. Blake was much more familiar with them. "Declan?" He asked calmly before looking back over at his twin. "He's frightened Blake. The poor thing must be hungry and confused. Who know's how long his travels were, he probably has no idea why he was brought here.. We should let him out." Jax offered. But Blake gave him a sharp look, a look that only ever meant "silence". So Jax listened, he quietly shut his lips and nodded. He knew Blake wasn't one to mess with.

Standing the blonde male looked down at the human in the cage, he was small, he didn't look very strong at all. Blake was much bigger, he was stronger and faster than the boy as well. Letting him out didn't seem like a problem for them. Looking over at his younger twin the male nodded. "Let him out." Jax smiled widely. "But!" Blake continued, the other twin looking at him with an attentive expression. "I want nothing to do with it, if you want to act like its some kind of pet so be it. But it will be your responsibility to look after it. Feed him, bath him and clean after his messes on your own." He ordered strictly. Jax's smile returned as he nodded. "Of course." He agreed. Lifting his hands he unlocked the cage, pulling the door up and over it he held his hand out near the human. A kind smile appeared on his pale face. "Come Declan, lets get you out of this cage. Don't worry, I'm not going to harm you." His voice was soft, friendly and very kind. Blake just crossed his arms and took a step back, watching the two.

A universe so still.
No rust.

User Image

User ImagexUser Image

User Image

Mohawks

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:25 pm
DeersackBatman

User ImageUser Image

It was true. Declan was quite frightened, and very much confused. He was taken from home and put in a cage.... only to end up in a strange place with even stranger people. At least one of them seemed kind.

The boy didn't appreciate being called "it" like some type of animal, but he was also slightly grateful the meaner of the two men wanted nothing to do with him. Good. He wiggled a bit deeper into the cage as Jax opened it, still very wary of him as the male held his hand out. Okay. He didn't seem to bad.

Slowly, Declan crawled forward, out from under his blanket and eventually out of his cage. Blake had been right... Declan was quite small. But very cute, at least. He blushed lightly once more, knowing the shirt he had been given to wear wasn't covering much at all. Declan shyly rest his cheek against Jax's open hand. Poor little guy.

This can't be happening.

Krypt Kreature

Mewling Sex Symbol

11,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

DeersackBatman
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:48 pm
User Image

User Image

User ImagexUser Image

I'm a hazard to myself
This is hell, yes.
I am in hell.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Jax's nearly gasped as the boy nuzzled his face against his large open hand. Smiling brightly he stoked the boys cheek with his thumb, petting him gently. "How sweet, Blake he likes me. He's so cute." He spoke excitedly. But this only made Blake shake his head. How ridiculous. The blonde tilted his head slightly, he looked the young boy over. His eye's caught sight of more than he expected to see, that shirt didn't seem to fit very well now did it? Raising an eyebrow Blake slowly looked Declan over. "Yes very.. Cute." His deep voice was calm as he spoke, no sarcasm this time. Brushing the boys hair away from his face Jax took a small step back, he stood up and held his hands out to the boy. "Come here little one." He smiled. Soon looking over at Blake Jax spoke again. "He's like a small kitten, don't you think?" He asked. But this only made his twin huff, a smirk appearing on his face. "Hardly a cat. If it was any kind of feline I wouldn't have it wondering anywhere near our home." His comment made Jax roll his eye's. "You are such a cliche." He replied. Looking back at the boy his kind smile returned. "Don't listen to him Declan, you are the prettiest boy I've ever seen. My name is Jaxson, you may call me Jax. This is my elder twin Blake. Don't worry, he is rude to everyone he meets." He explained to the young human.

A universe so still.
No rust.

User Image

User ImagexUser Image

User Image

Mohawks

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:58 pm
DeersackBatman

User ImageUser Image

The petting was a small comfort in this strange new world. He eventually sat up, not sure if he could even stand yet. His legs were a little sore from being stuffed into that tiny cage for so long. Plus he didn't seem to have much energy, either. Poor kid was probably starving. Declan was quiet, listening to the two brother's chatter for a moment before hesitantly standing. Gee. Tiny was right. Very short and thin. Declan took a few slightly wobbly steps towards Jax. "...s-so...what are you g-gonna do with me...?"

This can't be happening.

Krypt Kreature

Mewling Sex Symbol

11,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

DeersackBatman
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:29 pm
User Image

User Image

User ImagexUser Image

I'm a hazard to myself
This is hell, yes.
I am in hell.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX What was he going to do with a human boy? Well.. "I'm choosing to treat you as my pet, I'll care for yo. After all you were a present." "Returning gifts would be rude." Blake sarcastically added. Jax's smile fading as he looked over at the other male. "Exactly." Wrapping an arm around the boy he shifted Declan a bit closer to himself as Blake made his way towards the two of them. Uncrossing his arms the tall male stepped up to his twin and leaving the tiny boy between them. "There is no use for him Jax, look at him." Reaching out a hand Blake snatched the boy. Gripping the collar of his shirt he lifted him slightly off the ground looking him over. "He is small and skinny, he'll just end up dying in a months time. Just like all your pets before. I'd really rather not hear you grieve about him for days on end, we should just eat him. I'm sure he would be more use to us that way." His deep cold voice only made his bright eyes seem even more creepy as he starred the boy in his eyes.

Jax stepped over to them, he grabbed the boy out of his twins hands and set him on his feet. Moving Declan behind his arm he stood in front of the boy in a protective stance. A deep growl vibrating in his throat at he glared at the elder twin. This only catching Blake by surprise. His eyebrow slightly rose, his eye's widening at his younger sibling. Jax had never stood up to Blake like this, he must have really wanted to keep this pathetic human. Stepping close to the long haired male Blake arched his eyebrows, the bridge of his nose wrinkled as he snarled at the male. A much deeper growl set in his throat as his eye's brightened to a icy white, baring his pearly white fangs.

Jax lowered his head, his face changing to a submissive and slightly frightened expression as he shrunk away from his brother. A soft high pitched whine sounded from the younger sibling. Blake let out a deep bark like noise, this making Jax flinch quickly. Huffing past his nose he leaned towards his brothers face, standing firmly as if to show his dominance. Taking one glance at the boy he glared his bright eye's, his fangs never once being put away. Stepping away the male turned around and headed out of the room, leaving the other two alone. But even after Jax didn't move, his head turned to away from the boy he kept his head down.

A universe so still.
No rust.

User Image

User ImagexUser Image

User Image

Mohawks

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:40 pm
DeersackBatman

User ImageUser Image

That didn't sound awful. Jax didn't seem nearly as bad as his brother. Blake wasn't very nice. And then Blake grabbed him, mentioning how tiny and useless he was. And how he'd probably end up dead sooner or later- most likely sooner, seeing as Blake mentioned turning him into a snack.

Declan wasn't taking it very well. Already in a slight daze due to hunger, the boy just started to cry. Quiet sniffles and whines erupted from his chest as Blake stared at him. Things only went farther downhill as he was placed back on his feet, the two boys having their own sort of growling argument.

Declan, still sobbing, backed away from the two. However, not being very steady caused him to fall back onto his bottom. Ouch. The boy covered his face, trembling and whimpering even as the fright died down and Blake left. "I...I-I wanna go h-home!"

This can't be happening.

Krypt Kreature

Mewling Sex Symbol

11,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

DeersackBatman
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:15 pm
User Image

User Image

User ImagexUser Image

I'm a hazard to myself
This is hell, yes.
I am in hell.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Despite being frightened by his elder brother Jax could hear poor little Declan whine to go home. Turning he looked over at the small boy who was now sitting on the ground. Poor little guy looked so afraid. Big mean Blake must have scared the life out of him. Stepping over to the boy he crouched down in front of little Declan. "Don't cry dear, he is just a bit frightening." But this didn't seem to calm the boy. He was still afraid, still sniffing and crying. His tear stained face only made the male's heart sink further in his chest. He couldn't see this poor human like this. Jax couldn't see anyone like this. It broke his heart to see Declan in so much fear. It reminded him of when he was a boy. Leaning close he gently brushed his cheek against the boy's. Sitting back he reached his arms out. Slowly wrapping them around Declan he pulled the boy close, holding him in a protective embrace. Leaning close Jax's softly sang to him, trying his best to calm the boy. "It's not too late 'cause you are not alone, I'm always there with you and we'll get lost together. 'Til the light comes pouring through 'cause when you feel like you're done and the darkness has won, you're not lost. Lifting a hand he gently pet the boys back.

A universe so still.
No rust.

User Image

User ImagexUser Image

User Image

Mohawks

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:18 pm
DeersackBatman

User ImageUser Image

At first, Jax's consoling wasn't working. Declan was frightened- mostly of Blake. And maybe a little of Jax, too. They were both so loud and angry. However, when the older male brushed against his cheek, pulling him close and singing softly to him, he seemed to settle down. Tired and still slightly teary, the boy let his head rest against Jax's chest, closing those irritated eyes. He took a few deep, calming breaths. Declan felt okay, now. Not too good... but not horrible. Jax was at least going to take care of him. Still.. Declan would hate to be alone with Blake...

This can't be happening.

Krypt Kreature

Mewling Sex Symbol

11,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

DeersackBatman
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:57 pm
User Image

User Image

User ImagexUser Image

I'm a hazard to myself
This is hell, yes.
I am in hell.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX The boy finally stopped crying. Poor little thing must have been so afraid, there must have been so much running through his mind. What the boys were and why he was brought he. Jax just hoped he wasn't afraid of him, he only wanted to protect little Declan. Leaning away slightly the tall male looked down at the human, he lifted his hand and gently brushed the boys hair away from his eye's. "Come Declan, lets get you into a nice warm bath okay. I'm sure a warm relaxing bath will help ease the way you are feeling. I can add bubbles if you'd like." He offered with a small smile. Slowly standing to his feet Jax helped the boy up. Taking Declan's hand he walked the boy out of the living room, down the min room and up the stairs.

Stopping at the top of the stares as the bathroom door pulled open Jax stood in front of the boy. His bright blue eye's set on the figure in the hallway. Blake stood in the door frame of the bathroom, nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist to cover himself he ran a hand through his hair and looked over at the two. The blonde's eye's soon set on Declan, he looked the boy over, no emotion on his face. Turning away he silently walked down the hall and into a dim room, shutting the door behind him. Jax waited for a moment before taking the boys hand once more and walking him into the bathroom. Shutting the bathroom door he turned towards the human. "What do you say Declan? A nice bath? We can get you out of those clothes, I might have a sweater you can borrow." He offered with a smile.

A universe so still.
No rust.

User Image

User ImagexUser Image

User Image

Mohawks

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:11 pm
DeersackBatman

User ImageUser Image

A bath sounded okay. It wasn't like Jax would drown him or anything... unlike Blake. Declan gave a shy nod, allowing the older boy to help him to his feet, leading him up the staircase. However, once up at the top, he suddenly felt unsafe once more. Blake was standing in the bathroom doorway, wrapped in just a towel. And looking him over. Declan took a tiny step behind Jax feeling both frightened and self conscious.

As soon as Blake disappeared, the boy felt more at ease. He then followed Jax into the bathroom, looking up at the male as he spoke to him. "...o-okay...but don't l-leave me alone. B-Blake might come after me," he murmured softly, his eyes dropping to his own feet.

This can't be happening.

Krypt Kreature

Mewling Sex Symbol

11,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

DeersackBatman
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:01 pm
User Image

User Image

User ImagexUser Image

I'm a hazard to myself
This is hell, yes.
I am in hell.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Hearing the boy mention not leaving him alone made Jax's smile fade. Poor little boy was so scared, it was all mean old Blake's fault. "Don't worry Declan, no one is going to harm you okay. You are going to be okay I promise. He smiled. Walking over to the tub he started up the water, setting it at a warm temperature. Reaching under the sink he pulled out a bottle of vanilla bubble bath and poured some in watching the bubbles form. Setting the bubble bath on the counter he turned towards the boy. "Declan, I'm going to grab a towel and some clothes for you okay? I'll knock before coming in so you know its me okay." Walking up to the small boy he set his hand on Declan's head, gently petting him. "I won't be gone for long okay, I'll be back in a minute I promise. Blake is probably getting dressed, he wont come in." Brushing the boys hair away he pressed a kiss to his pale forehead. Brushing his thumb over Declan's cheek Jax turned towards the door, stepping out he shut the door behind himself.

A universe so still.
No rust.

User Image

User ImagexUser Image

User Image

Mohawks

Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items