Harriet_Houdini

Hilarious Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:14 pm
User Image

Alaka'i followed her to the guest room and set his bags on the bed. "Thank you. This will be perfect for me." He sat on the bed and looked around for a moment before he saw Amy pop her head into his room. "I'd like that." Meeting the man of the house was important and Alaka'i felt it better to be shown around rather than snoop through the house on his own. As he walked with her to meet her father, Alaka'i found great interest in the decor and design of the Winters home.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:48 pm
User Image

She smiled before gesturing him to follow her. She made it to the dining room where her father was doing paperwork on the table. "Hey dad. This is Akaka'i..." She introduces the male as she walked up to her father.

User Image
ᗰIᑕᕼᕮᗩᒪ ᗯIᑎTᕮᖇᔕ

He looks up when he hears a soft voice to see Amy and a taller boy. He stood up, extending a hand towards him. "You must be the exchange student my wife's been so excited about." He says with a smile. "I'm Micheal." To be honest, he wasn't so crazy about the idea at first. But, with Patricia, it was hard to say no.

Harriet_Houdini

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Hilarious Werewolf

Harriet_Houdini

Hilarious Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:01 pm
User Image

"Yes. It's nice to meet you Mr. Winters." He accepted his handshake and thought about what Mrs. Winters said about him being serious but kind. "I am grateful to be welcomed into your home. If there is anything I can do to carry my own weight around here, please let me know. I don't want to be an inconvenience."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:09 pm
User Image
ᗰIᑕᕼᕮᗩᒪ ᗯIᑎTᕮᖇᔕ

He looks at the boy with a nodding look of approval. Maybe this would be good after all... "Good. Thank you." He looks towards his daughter. "Please show him around Amy." He says before putting his glasses back on and sitting back down.

User Image

She smiled lightly. It seemed the two would get along. She bowed her head towards her father. "Okay. Come on Alaka'i, I'll show you the living room first." She said, walking to the living room. She did this for every room in the house. "There. And that's it." She smiles towards him before sitting down on the couch. "Can you tell me about the Pacific Islands?" She'd love to visit a beautiful place like that.

Harriet_Houdini

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Hilarious Werewolf

Harriet_Houdini

Hilarious Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:36 pm
User Image

He bowed respectfully as he saw Amy do before he went with her to see the rest of the house-- which took all of a few seconds. "Wow. Very nice." Alaka'i let out an easy laugh. He sat across from her and smiled politely at her question. "Specifically I am from Aotearoa, which is in the North Pacific ocean. It used to be called Te Ika-a-Māui because it was originally named after the Māui brothers. It was said that two demigod brothers had gone fishing one day and one caught a very large fish. The other brother was jealous and when his brother looked away, he chopped it up-- which explains why there is a northern and a southern island."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:42 am
User Image

Amy listened intently to what he was saying. There were a lot of names she wasn't even going to try to pronounce, but it was pretty interesting. "That's cool..." She checks her phone real quick to see if Todd had texted her yet before smiling up to him. "What about your family? Do you have any siblings?"

Harriet_Houdini

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Hilarious Werewolf

Harriet_Houdini

Hilarious Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:18 pm
User Image

"It would be more cool if it were a true story." Even him, a mermaid himself, was skeptical of fisherman's tales. "I do. I have a little sister, Wainani. She is eleven." Amy was polite to ask. "What do you do, Amy?" It was a broad question.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:27 pm
User Image

She nodded with a light blush. "Yeah..." She smiled when he said he had an eleven year old sister. The smile had a bit of sadness mixed in though. She'd always wanted to have siblings. A brother, specifically. She didn't know why, but she just thought she would get along better with a brother. She became a little flustered at his question. "W-what do I do? U-ub, um... I-I don't really have a job, I go to school...." She rubbed the back of her neck with a blush. She was saved by a ding. She quickly read the text from Todd and looked up at Alaka'i. "Hey, do you want to come with me to game night? It's at a friend's house, and I'm sure you don't want to constantly spend time with me." She said with a little nervous laughter, her cheeks warm.

Okay. I might bring a friend. Is that okay?

Harriet_Houdini

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Hilarious Werewolf

Harriet_Houdini

Hilarious Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:04 pm
User Image

Alaka'i raised a suspicious brow as Amy seemed to be falling all over herself trying to answer his seemingly simple question. "No need to be embarrassed. Being a student is a life-time pursuit. I'm also a student... do you think I could get a job here, though?" Alaka' had only enough currency to get by, but some spending money would be nice.

"Game night, you say?" He didn't have to think that over at all. Alaka'i wouldn't want to miss the opportunity to play games with a group of humans around his age. "I would love to."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:30 pm
User Image

She smiled at Todd's reply.

Okay, thanks. See you there! ^.^

Looking back up at Alaka'i, she nodded. "I'm sure you'd be able to get a job." He was polite, good-mannered, and he looked pretty strong. Amy didn't have a doubt he would be able to get a job here. She smiled when he said he'd love to go to game night. "Great! I'm glad. Well... are you ready? Cause' we can go now if you'd like. We may be a bit early, but it's a nice day, so we can always just wait in front of his house." She said with a giggle. "Although... we might be looked at as a bit strange..." She thought out loud before shaking her head and turning to him. "Look, just whenever you're ready, tell me, and we'll go. Or, we can even go somewhere else before going to my friend's house." She suggested, trying to give him as many options as possible.

Quote:

Harriet_Houdini

Quote:

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Hilarious Werewolf

Harriet_Houdini

Hilarious Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:00 pm
User Image

"I'll look for a job tomorrow, then." Alaka'i decided. He would have to find something that paid under the table. Perhaps a job as a busser.

"I am ready to go when you are." He told her, getting up from the couch. "Does your friend live close by? It would be nice just to go on a walk until then-- if we get there and no one is there yet, that is." Alaka'i suggested. The boy was a bit restless.

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:20 pm
User Image

She smiled. "Great!" When he asked if her friend lived close by, she realized she didn't even know where he lived. She quickly took out her phone and texted Albert.

Hey, can you give me directions to your place?

She put her phone away and looked back at Alaka'i. "Yeah, a walk does sound nice." She said, pushing her hair behind her eyes with a small smile.

HelixMASON

Harriet_Houdini

Quote:

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Hilarious Werewolf

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Albert Goodheart
Student (Junior)

After having lunch and relaxing in his bedroom, Albert took out his phone and texted his friends about game night & providing directions to his home. Hiya, Amy. What's new? I finished Recording Mr. Spim's Cartoon Theater's presentation of Scooby-Doo & the Reluctant Werewolf on the DVR. Are you ready for a viewing of this Week's Mr. Spim's Cartoon Theater along with some cool games on Game Night?

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:52 pm
User Image

She hoped Alaka'i didn't think she was rude. as she texted Albert. "Sorry." She quickly apologized as she started typing out the text.

Thanks for the directions. And definitely. I can't wait. ^.^

After pressing send, she stood up and smiled towards Alaka'i. "Ready?"

HelixMASON

Harriet_Houdini

Quote:

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Hilarious Werewolf

Harriet_Houdini

Hilarious Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:24 am
User Image

"No problems." Alaka'i didn't mind her texting. He figured that she wouldn't do it if it wasn't important. "Lets go, then."

The outside air was warm in the evening sun. Alaka'i couldn't stop looking at the sky as they walked. "The sunset is even more beautiful here than I could have ever imagined." Alaka'i pointed out in awe. This was really the first one he had EVER seen. But he didn't want Amy to know that. Wide-eyed with wonder as they walked, he was lucky to not trip over anything on their way. Smiling, he turned his head toward her slightly though not taking his eyes off of the sky. "Have you ever been in an airplane?" The idea of flying was amazing to him and he wondered what it was like.

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces