Should I add a post for single fams?
  Yes -you should fams need love ❤️
  No -this is not the place
View Results

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:49 pm
User Image

Lately I've realized I have a lot of singles and I would like to remedy the situation. Generally I like to only have a few planed couples but I would like to expand.
I'm a student so heavy rp would probably be hard but i can do some rp, I can also do backstory and for a few soq I'm ok with doing nothing if you are alright with me coming up with a simple history. (I can be really slow at rp)

Most of my soq with edits I would prefer to find another edited soq for them. I do have a few minor/ mod edited soq i would be ok finding a non edited fling, monogamous fling or lifemate.

Also if you would like to ask about my singles but do not want to post here please Pm me.
biggrin
-Most of my offers are pm'd few people post in my singles thread.

ps. If you see a soq of mine that you would like to use in a plot of yours -just let me know. This is manly a singles thread but if you do have a plot idea and one of mine would fit just let me know.

-Also I currently have pairs entered in both edited and unedited slots so I cannot freely enter breeding's with a new pair. So any offers will have to wait but we could rp them, plot them, and enter big ticket breedigs or wishing stars.

Also I will must likely turn down.

-Physical or mental Abuse Plots. I don't mind a relationship that breaks a soq heart or if a soq is tricked and abandoned. However I don't think anybody should put up with Physical or mental Abuse and that includes soq.

-Really locked in plots if you have a specific plot let me know and I'll see if it will work. However if my soq has to contently fit a super specific plot or rp idea then I will probably turn you down.

-Offers with a soq with multiple eyes -Sorry they creep me out. All black eyes also bother me but I also have exception to fully black eyes.

-Weird mouth edits extra teeth are ok but certain creepy mouth edits bother me

-more than minor gore. I'm not a gore girl.

-Cutie butt marking-I do makes exceptions one of my girls lifemates has a cutie mark.

-Basket abandonment plots. Unless this is well discussed. The only soq of mine I could see doing this is Zenobia because she is not the must lucid soq.

-Super clashing soq. I usually pair soq that I think would look pretty together and match personality wise. If I think looks or personality wouldn't work I'll let you know.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:06 pm
I'll be checking the thread but to get my attention please post the below post.

[quote="AislingJuno"][/quote]

Who your Interested in:
Your Idea:

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:19 pm
For me

[quote][center][img]soq image[/img][/center]

[b]Name[/b]:

[b]Personality[/b]:

[b]History/Backstory[/b]

[b]Breeding[/b]:

[b] Any specific limitations: [/b]

[b]Plot ideas[/b]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:21 pm
User Image

User Image

Name: Xue Fang it's meaning is perfumed snow. Most of he companions call him Xue.

Personality: Xue Fang spends his days isolated from most of the soq herds. He has traveled far from the icy North and has staked out his own piece of land in the cold mountain tops. Xue Fang is based on the concept of being a male Yuki Onna and while he is not evil he is extremely protective of his territory. He will often spook other soq or use force if necessary to remove soq from his territory if he deems they have ill intentions or if they are a flame/fire based soq. Xue Fang will also guide other soq out of his territory and the area around it if they get lost. He’s an Alpha tempered survivalist and is willing to use his keen intelligence and brute strength to survive. His herd battled elemental fire soq and he became separated from them. He intensely has a deep hatred for fire based soq and is really protective of any family he could potentially have. Even if he does have a fling it’s to be expected that he would protect any of his offspring and the mare that bore them even if they no longer have a relationship of any kind. Xue Fangs herd live in the eastern mountains and they are really protective of their herd leader.

History/Backstory

Breeding: In no order of when they will happen

1. reserved for Inari (Kitsune Mistress Nyoko)
2. Hysteria (Zaikt)-Possibly
3.Ume Tsubaki -owned by Fatal Irony- Currently trying with Xue to win a breeding in edited slots

4)Free

Any specific limitations: He is currently being entered in breedings,
No flame/fire soq. He has a preference for paws and soq with Asian historic/fantasy items- but not required

Plot ideas

User Image

Name:Kukiko

Personality:Kukiko nature is more like the Yuki Onna from the past. Fierce with a feral quality. She has become a strong hunter and seeks to protect her sisters and her distant cousin at all cost. Out of her sisters she's the one most likely to lead lost soq astray and to take offense from non herd members. Often she will spends weeks alone traveling in the herds territory taking stock of the wildlife and making sure the herd is safe. She is the eldest of six sisters so she feels the need to be the families protector .
For more information on her herd

History/BackstoryHer original herd was attacked by a fire elemental herd and many within the herd were killed . Her parents were killed as well as the stallion who had pledged to be her mate. Before the destruction of her original herd, she was a bit more mellow in demeanor.

Breeding:
1.reserved -For one of dolphin's Auberyn
2.-Working on something for now on hold-
3..-Working on something for now on hold-
4..-Working on something for now on hold-

Any specific limitations: Hair edits are a must. I would prefer paw or wolf tail edits. Other mythology based soq are also a plus. Ice themes are also liked. ---Big thing the soq can not be fire elemental based. Orange items are ok.

Plot ideas Perhaps she could meet the stallion on one of her hunting trips. If he is on her herd land she might even potentially try to kill him.

User Image

Name: Miyuki

Personality: Miyuki like her sisters can be really fierce but she is also a healer. She has two sides with her the fierce snow spirit and the peacemaker/healer. She tends to speak softly and plays the peacemaker between her sisters. Miyuki old herd was mostly female and female lovemates were really common. She is used to be surrounded by females and prefers females,healers and more feminine males.

History/Backstory Her original herd was attacked by a fire elemental herd and many within the herd were killed . Her parents were killed as was most of her herd. She was able to heal her sisters wounds from the attack but her heart still pains her from be unable to save all her old herd members.

Breeding:
1. Fling reserved -For one of dolphin's
2. free -but just for a mate

Any specific limitations: They must be female or a male that is feminine or identifies as female . She likes dainty and delicate. I would like paws or canine or feline tails. Though I might be open to other things if I feel they could work ok-I'll just be more picky. If not feline or animal traits I'd like something really elegant looking. She has one fling I just agreed to since she wasn't getting any offers for mates. However she has the type of personality that she would be interested more in a mate then flings .
Plot ideas
User Image[

Name: Kaneq

Personality: Kaneq, is a lonely soul. He has lost touch with his family and sticks around with another soq named Zenobia because she has dragon fly wings like his sister and father. He is very sensitive to heat and prefers colder weather . He is very bright and has a curious nature

History/Backstory Kaneq was born far away from any yuki-onna snow spirit herd. His grandmother was a yuki-onna with full power who left her heard after falling in love with a flutter male who was unable to handle the snowy terrain. She was from a different yuki-onna herd then Xue Fang and the sisters and did not tell her offspring of her heritage. Kaneq ends up captured by Kukiko and is forced to spend time with the herd to learn of his heritage. After time spent in the eastern mountains he realizes his body is a lot stronger and is happy and unwilling to leave what he now considers his new herd. (I can share a link to the herd rp if you interested in him and want to read it)

Breeding: No plans yet

Any specific limitations: animal traits are loved like paws or fluffy tails or unique wings but all these are a pref . I would prefer naturals and hair edits. Looking for females.-he only get's offered males . It would kind of have to be the perfect male in looks and personality for me to accept a male since he has a strong preference for females. He's always had strong females surround him and it would be perfect if the female was slightly larger then him.
Also he is not willing to leave his new family so any mare would have to know he would split his time between her and them unless she was willing to live in the Eastern Mountains or near it. Unless she wanted to join the herd then she could be with him always.

Plot ideas Maybe the female encountered him when they were foals or they meet as adults on the eastern mountains.  

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:22 pm
User Image

User Image

Name: Ariq

Personality:Ariq see's himself as a guardian of his stretch of woods. He is a benevolent but fierce protector.
He has an alliance with a nearby mercenary herd that he will try to protect their territory while their on missions. Ariq is strong with an iron will. He's the type of stallion that is driven to get what he wants but few things ever spark the interest of that drive. For all his fierceness is looks- he has a warm and caring heart .

History/Backstory Ariq was born in the Forrest. He has no recollection of family but believed he was born by nature spirits and it's his duty to guard his portion of the Forrest.

Breeding: 4/4
1. -Working with kyjoto Rian- on fling
2. open
3. open
4. open

Any specific limitations: Paws are a plus or a mane edit-though not a requirement. No beaks preferred. He is Bi .

Plot ideasFinding a soq that respects nature and also have a guardian type spirit.

User Image

Name: Trehan

Personality:

History/Backstory Trehan was a foal that was secretly born. His mother is a harpy who wanted to give her first offspring a choice and sought out a non herd member to sire her foals. Trehan lives in the desert and seldom encounters others.
Breeding:
1. Muireann owned by (Valkymie)-achieved
2. open
3. open
4. open

Any specific limitations: None but I can be picky when it comes to soqs with beaks I don't care for them but for some soq I can make exceptions . Doesn't have a gender preference.

Plot ideas

User ImageUser Image

Name: Hunahpu

Personality: Hunahpu is highly intelligent and is always thinking ahead. He's very foxy in personality, both charming and cunning. Hunahpu, is also extremely loyal to those he considers family. Though would flirt with a female to gain information but besides harmless flirting he wouldn't seriously play with a females emotions.

History/Backstory He was once part of a mercenary herd but now secretly helps the herd by collecting information for them. Openly he acts as a bard which allow him access to many herds lands.

Breeding: -All open

Any specific limitations: No beaks. I would prefer females and I'm looking for edited manes.

Plot ideas

User Image

Name: Ilex Blackthorn

Personality: Ilex is swamp dweller, for the most part he lives in isolation. He tends to spend much of the year in his patch of swamp taking care of the wildlife within it. Every once in a while he will travel down the water ways checking on the health of the water. Ilex enjoys this journey and is amazed every time he reaches the ocean. Ilex cares about most creatures and will not eat red meat but he will eat fish which is a inner battle between craving and caring.

History/Backstory Ilex cares little for the past and seldom talks about his personal history. Though he will tell stories of the animals he's seen or the soq he's meet.

Breeding: 3/4
1. one planned fling with Vyk'zlade (sage_the_vampirc_angel and Eternal Xantara)

Any specific limitations: Is only looking for females and no evil soq.

Plot ideas

User Image

User Image

Name: Calavera

Personality: Calavera is a soq of multiple blood lines. His father is WoW hyena and his mother is part pokemon and WoW Moth. During the winter moths he and his family resides in the desert where his father lives. The land is tough and water is scarce. During the winter moths living conditions in the desert are easier but life is still hard. Calavera's father taught him how to best survive and sometimes that requires meat. Calavera will eat meat from time to time and he is not apologetic about killing an animal to survive. One does what they have to when living conditions are hard. During most of the summer months Calavera his mother and brother live with his mothers family. The moth family can be a secretive bunch they live deep within the dark forest. Their wings give off a dust that can briefly stun other soq.

History/Backstory Calavera travels between his family territory. Under protection of both branches of his family his has lead a peaceful life. Though by no means easy. Life in the desert is hard .

1.-fling with one of Bee's soq.

Any specific limitations: I would love other soq with pokemon or WoW blood. Nature inspired soq would also be a plus. No soq with beaks.

Plot ideas

User Image

Name: Dacian

Personality: Dacian is really secretive. He tends to blend into shadows and can often be overlooked. Dacian, is warrior trained and he will often lead other soq away from his family if they enter herd territory.

History/Backstory Dacian is part of the moth family a secretive herd that tends to stay in the depths of the forest.

1. planned fling with Deneb (Lady Argentum Draconis)-accomplished
2. open
3. open
4. open

Any specific limitations: Hair edits. He will probably be drawn more to WoW moth soq, flutter soq, or others with pokemon blood. He also likes dark colors. I am not really looking to breed him any time soon and will most likely looking for a mostly dark colored mare with little wings but he'd also be open to big unusual wings. I'll most likely say no to any soq that is not flutter. Unless I just really can't resist. (Also has a cert version without mushrooms-In case mushrooms bother people)

Plot ideas
User Image

Name: MiAmor

Personality: Charming with a flirty nature. Enjoys life with few cares for responsibility. He tends to travel throughout the soq land marveling at the beauty of nature.

History/Backstory MiAmor believes himself to be a decedent of a love spirit. He's really just a sweet and kind male.

Any specific limitations: No limitations.

Plot ideas

User Image

Name:Kukulkan

Personality:Kukulkan is a warrior who feels his duty is to protect Arcadia his Dino queen. Kukulkan loves and admires Arcadia deeply but what he feels for her is more of a family/hero worship.
He believes strength is his best feature and he feels honor is more important then his life.

History/Backstory Kukulkan cares little about is past. He has always been a fighter and it's the present that most concerns him.

Breeding:

Any specific limitations: He likes only males. He especially prefers if they are fighters.

Plot ideas finding other soq that can protect his dino queen.

User Image

Name: Raven

Personality: I'm letting his new co-owner decide

History/Backstory

Breeding:
1. reserved for his co-owner.
2.(Not accepting any offer at this time)
3.(Not accepting any offer at this time)
4.(Not accepting any offer at this time)

Any specific limitations:

Plot ideas

User Image

Name: Maui

Personality: Maui was trained as a warrior, but for the most part he's a really laid back fellow. His personality can be deceiving as his lightheartedness often makes others underestimate him. Maui is very intelligent, but will sometimes act slow or uncaring to get the upper hand.

History/BackstoryMaui was born and raised on an Island, but is very vague with the details.

Breeding:
1. fling with one of Bee's soq.

Any specific limitations: Well I'd love other pokemon or those of WoW blood, but that plus is my book , but he's open to all kind of soq.

Plot ideas

User Image

Name:TeaCup Rose

Personality: Dignified with a gentleman like manner. Has a strong connection to plants and gardens on his free time.

History/Backstory

Breeding:
1.achieved
2.available for fling
3.reserved for mate
4.reserved for mate

Plot ideas  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:29 pm
User Image

User Image

Name:

Personality: Loki is playful and clever. Think of a really smart dog- when her energy is centered she is very creative and will think of gadgets and tools that will make other soqs life easier. On the other hand when she's not so focused she's often found playing pranks on others.

History/Backstory Loki is is one of the few soqs that's part Wow hyena . Her father was never part of her life and has moved on and is starting another family. Loki grew up with just her mom who tried to understand her unique offspring. As part Hyena Loki craves meat but because of her mother disapproval Loki has never been a meat eater.

Breeding: 4/4-All open

Plot ideas

User Image

Name: Zenobia

Personality: Zenobia is a gray natured soq. Her most precious objects are her pumpkins which are more important to her then any soq. She tolerates few soq wandering around the area of land she has designated as hers and if needed she will use violence to get her way. Most of the time she can be reasoned with and she has calmed down a bit since her friend Kaneq keeps her in line(When he's around). She will kill small animals that wander near her garden and give their blood to her pumpkins. She can be friendly if she thinks her pumpkins are not at risk and she has a playful dark sense of humor.

History/Backstory Zenobia is a mystery . She seldom talks about her past. It's almost if she sprung up like a pumpkin.

1. potentially Gishoni owned by Syaoran-Puu if syaoran becomes active again.

Any specific limitations: No completely good in nature soq or if they are they have to be fluid in their ideas. Hair edits are a must. Clawed feet and or interesting wings are also a plus. No mini's because she might think they could feed her pumpkins. She wouldn't harm any of her offspring but other small things might not be so lucky.

Plot ideas A soq that could keep her in line or befriend her. Currently she has a watchdog named kaneq that keeps her strait but when she finds romance he can leave.
User Image

Name: Lady Ravenna Misea

Personality:because of her diverse family Ravenna is both tranquil and fierce. One part of Ravenna enjoys fighting at times she craves it but she seldom loses control because of the strong knight training she received from her mother. Under that training Ravenna also learned that violence should be a last resort.Usual out-thinking an opponent is Ravenna first course of action.Through her fathers teaching Ravenna has learned to enjoy every day pleasures like enjoying nature or surprises.

History/Backstory Ravenna is from two big family lines. One family raises apples and in the other family all family members are pledged knights. (Her family is hugely diverse with wind, pokemon, kalona,and so many breeds)

Any specific limitations: She is looking for a stallion who also can be her friend. A warrior would be a nice or a stallion who was warm and loving. An edited mane would also be nice. Also she is a twisted tunnel soq so another twisted tunnel soq would be a plus but it's not a requirement. Dragon looking or Tree soq would also be a plus. Her family tends apple trees.
No soq that don't like kalona . Her bloodline is really diverse but she would not like to be with a soq who couldn't properly care for her. No completely evil soq and the soq should have some respect for nature and would not harm any offspring they would potentially have.
-Her family is also so sweet -like sappy sweet I'd love it if she could find a soq that she could be sugar sweet to
edit; (I could be open to a mare if they were sappy sweet)

Plot ideas
User Image

Name: Mariketa the awaited aka Mariketa

Personality: Mariketa is a Blood Prophet and leader of a mercenary band that's main duty is the extermination of walkers. She was attacked by a walker and keeps her wounds from the attack open to collect the blood for her prophesies. She is a grey in nature soq and while she can be quite stern she does have a bit of a loving nature. If I'm ever able to custom or get one or both her brothers from the wishing star she will mellow up quite a bit but as of now the best way to think of her is a stern commander.

History/Backstory When Mariketa was young she was sweet and carefree but an attack by a pure walker changed everything. Her parents were killed and she while she doesn't know about her brother she believed him to be dead.

1. jason voorhees
2. -reserved for Neru owner is Niyaru Delacroix
3. open

Any specific limitations: I would like hair edits and she would like hunters, assassins, shamans, or slightly evil in nature soq. Though she could open up to a friendly nice soq-if she had respect towards them.

Plot ideas

User Image

User Image

Name: Mariposa Blackcape

Personality: Mariposa is a dutiful soq to her family. She is the soq that is sent out on her family's most dangerous mercenary tasks. Mariposa is used to obeying her mother her family's leader and thinks of herself more as a tool then entity. She is not the most trusting soq but once a soq has her loyalty -that soq is precious to her. Mariposa has a strong sense of justice and she will go out of her way to help others.

History/BackstoryMariposa was trained to be a Mercenary. As a foal she was taught by her mother that she was an extension of her mothers power. Mariposa's mother was attacked by a walker who killed her parents and possibly her brother.

Any specific limitations: No soq with walker blood. I would like at least hair edited and she is a twisted soq so other twisted soqs would be a plus. No beaks.

Plot ideas A male who is a warrior who could understand her feelings of duty. A male who could get under her skin and teach her how to express her emotions.

User ImageUser Image

Name: Oriana

Personality: Oriana is a Song Mistress, who travels throughout the song lands. She believes her songs,dances, and chants help bring rain to the soq lands. She has a sunny demeanor and has a sweet caring personality. Any soq she ends up with would have to have respect for musical practice.

History/Backstory Oriana is from a traveling desert tribe. Long ago the tribe was founded by an Angeni who could call rain. Over time members were taught songs, chants and dances that they feel can bring rain to the land. All members are sent out to the soq lands to create their own particular sound. Members are not invited back into the herd until they have achieved their own sound. Members also keep much of their rain calling practice secret and will often seek musical mates or flings to bring in new blood to the herd.

Breeding: 4/4 All open

Any specific limitations: She would prefer the soq to be musical in some way,dance, or to be able to tell stories. Hair edits are preferred. Gender doesn't matter but she prefers males.

Plot ideas

User Image

Name: Arcadia

Personality: Arcadia is a dino queen. She feels it is her duty to protect and provide for other dino soq. She is fierce and protective of those under her charge. Arcadia is also warm and compassionate. It's best to think of her as a mother figure. Kukulkan is her fierce protector who guards her but she's not the type to let another soq get hurt because of her. She would trough herself into dangerous situations to protect any soq.
History/BackstoryArcadia has traveled by herself for a long time. She had a family at one time but she left them feeling it was her duty to protect Dino soq.

Breeding:
1. Spell'sFaolan “Dragon Flower” Boneblossom
2. holding off for now.
3. holding off for now.
4. holding off for now.

Any specific limitations: Arcadia is bi, she is open both genders. She might be ok with a polygroup but it would really depend on how she liked the other soq. Most likely she is looking for a female or male who could make her heart flutter and who could respect Kukulkan who she see's as a big brother. Also no beaks or tentacles since I don't care for them.

Plot ideas

User Image

Name: Kaderin

Personality: Kaderin is a thief by trade. Her job is not caused for a financial needs. She's a bit like a magpie, anything beautiful she wants and she cares like for the consequences of her actions. She cares little for gender in fact she doesn't see a difference in gender. She judges all soq and places them into two groups beautiful and the ordinary.

History/Backstory Kaderin has always been a bit of a loner mostly because of her desire to collect instead of love.

Breeding:
1. Currently trying for a fling
2. open
3. open
4. open

Any specific limitations: Beautiful soq in lovely colors-she is really vain and is all about looks. She thinks Kalona are by far the most beautiful breed, but she is not a purist.

Plot ideas Finding a male or female who is just as vain as her or who could admire her beauty.

User Image

Name: Daria

Personality:

History/Backstory Born in the dark depths of the Woodland. Daria is part of the Woodland Moth Line. The Moths are very secretive about their existence and can often travel unseen through the woods. The will show themselves to soq they believe are harmless.

Any specific limitations: Edited Mane is a must. Her bloodline has pokemon and WoW soqs so it would be neat to fine her a soq with that kind of bloodline. Tiny wings are also a plus in my book and she prefers darker colors because of where she lives. No one evil or manipulative. she was taught to love herself .

Plot ideas None yet. She's still really young so I haven't thought to much of her adult plots.

User Image

Name: Trinity

Personality: Trinity acts as a muse of inspiration. She travels all around the soq lands and helps soq feel inspired toward a particular path. Her demeanor is calm and thoughtful.

History/Backstory It seems like she is one of many star like soq that fell to the soq lands at the same time. She knows she has family, but she has lost touch with them.

Any specific limitations: Nothing evil. She is a free spirit and and evil in nature soq would only hurt her.

Plot ideas

User Image

Name:Lady Hawke

Personality:She has a very animal male like personality. I would say she has attributes of both a cat and a bird . She's not crazy, but her sense of logic is different then most soqs.

History/Backstory

Breeding:-All open

Plot ideas  

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:30 pm
User Image

User Image

Name: Wen Tian

Personality: As a youngster Wen Tian was a bit rambunctious with no ties to anyone but his fam caterpillar man who is a lizard that smokes. As he's aged he's grown and discovered a mature side to his character. He's really a mellow little guy. Few things bother him-he's kind of like a rock.
History/Backstory As a youngster he was female crazy and had the itch to travel. He was filled with a energy that made him always on edge. Now that he's gotten older he's become more in touch with his strengths and weaknesses.
Breeding:
1. breeding won heart
2. -reserved for now-
3. -reserved for now-
4. -reserved for now-

Any specific limitations: Females are beautiful and lovely to him. He regards them as the superior gender. He just really likes female energy he'd be fine with a little or big female. I would say just no water soq he is a and boy.

Plot ideas

User Image

Name:

Personality: Bastien is a knight- definitely not the best but he does try. He believes in honor , gallantry and a code of conduct.
History/Backstory

Breeding: All open

Any specific limitations: A lady who could be his comapnion. He'd enjoy either a dainty female who he could save or a fiesty female who could be his companion in his knightly duties.
none
Plot ideas

User ImageUser Image

Name:Coatl

Personality: Brave and energetic. He is quite fearless, but his family has always kept him safe so he not fully aware how dangerous the soq lands can be.

History/Backstory He's still really young and Coatl hasn't spent to much time away from his family.

Breeding:All open

Plot ideas

User ImageUser Image

Name: Kei

Personality: A calm cool collected little fish. -He's still rather new and is a bit of a blank slat. However I see him as really collected, but of course their are going to be soq that get under his skin and will make him exasperated.
History/Backstory

Breeding: All open

Any specific limitations: Only looking for female seathi. I would also like for the female to have an edited mane.

Plot ideas

User ImageUser Image

Name:Ecume

Personality: Ecume is very worldly and sophisticated. She can be a touch prideful and vain, but in general is very outgoing, kind and generous.

History/Backstory

Breeding:All open

Plot ideas  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:32 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image User Image

Name: Aodan

Personality: Aodan is cruel, he's especially cruel to couples. He enjoys breaking couples up and if he can't he usually tries to kill one of them. He

History/Backstory Aodan was born to a herd that was predominantly female. From a young age he knew he was gay and he was wildly in love with his childhood friend. As they grew older they became closer . Aodan herd was ok with same sex coupe but because the herd was female heavy it was expected that both his and his friend would ask as a stud. While Aodan partner had no problem acting as a stud Aodan refused his herd leader wishes and was kicked out of the herd. Aodan was shocked but he became heartbroken when his partner refused to leave the herd. Desolate and feeling betrayed by his lover Aodan welcomed the skinwaker curse as a way to escape from his pain. However under the curse all the pain he felt turned to rage.

Breeding:
1. -available for fling- Looking for Male or female if discussed and fits in walker story-line.
2. -discussed story-line- possiably
3. -discussed story-line- possiably

Any specific limitations: Males. Aodan is gay and a male broke his heart which made him welcome the curse of being a skinwalker. It would be nice if another male warmed his heart and made him want to accept the gift of a gem. However he would have a breeding with a female if it fits in with his walker stroyline. As a walker he loves to break up couples, by killing one of them or sowing discard.

Plot ideas I would prefer him to meet the male before he is cursed and later meet the male after he is cursed. While he's cursed he is unable to hurt the male which put his mind in a tailspin and is the reason why he will go seek out the charmed gem.

User Image

Name: Jade Primrose

Personality: Jade is extremely sweet and loving. She is a bit Naive and she believes that everyone had good within their souls. She is caring and loving.

History/Backstory She has been loved and protected. She has had a good life. She is part of a Rose family and she is very interested in flowers. She uses flowers to make beauty products, which she sells to traders.

Breeding:

Any specific limitations: Jade is Bi . She is open to all love except for seathi or mer because she is a land soq. I would like her to find a polygroup, she is a loving soq and the more soq that she could love the happier she would be.

-However if she meet a soq who can make her super goofy in love I might let go of the polygroup idea. I've been looking for a polygroup for awhile and have not received any offers.
-If for a single soq, she would be more interested in a lovemate or lifemate.

Plot ideas  

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:12 pm
User Image

User Image

Name: Marrow

Personality:

History/Backstory lovemate to Glyssa

Breeding:

Any specific limitations: at this time he is not looking to breed with anyone other then his lovemate.
Plot ideas
User Image

Name:

Personality:

History/Backstory

Breeding:

Any specific limitations: at this time she is not looking to breed with anyone but her lovemate.
Plot ideas  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:55 pm
Reserved  

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:56 pm
I'll update this when i get the cert for briar rose and raven.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:40 pm
AislingJuno

Who your Interested in: Miyuki
Your Idea: You had actually offered Miyuki to my mare, Primrose. Prim's first two flings are already settled upon, but I am very interested in Miyuki. I'm still trying to develop Prim's character, but in the meantime, were you offering Miyuki to Prim as a fling or something more permanent? Is there something specific that Miyuki is looking for in a partner (fling or otherwise)?  

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:12 pm
belloblossom
AislingJuno

Who your Interested in: Miyuki
Your Idea: You had actually offered Miyuki to my mare, Primrose. Prim's first two flings are already settled upon, but I am very interested in Miyuki. I'm still trying to develop Prim's character, but in the meantime, were you offering Miyuki to Prim as a fling or something more permanent? Is there something specific that Miyuki is looking for in a partner (fling or otherwise)?

Miyuki not really looking for romance. Her family is her number one priority but she wouldn't mind falling in love. She'd probably be interested in a companion/friend love or she could fall head over heals for a patient. Currently I was looking more for a fling for her to have first before finding a mate. I just put her on LR and got an awesome offer within minutes for a fling. However if you are interested I'd be happy with her and Prim also having a fling at a later date. Also if your looking for something more permanent I'd also be fine with considering them as possible future partners if things worked well with them and if Miyuki didn't have to leave her herd.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:06 pm
AislingJuno
Disclaimer: I'm a plotter, not an active Soq rper

Who your Interested in: Kaneq (if you're willing to try a spirited breeding for him? If not, feel free to ignore the rest of this!)
Your Idea: Man buns + fluffy tails (aka I'm the absolute worst I'm sorry) OTL

That being said, I think a while ago I looked at Kaneq (before spirited breedings were allowed) and wished that either he or Asahi were female.

I'm not entirely sure how Asahi would work into Kaneq's plots, or if he would, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to toss some info out there! Asahi is a little bit of a jerk. He tries to have the upper hand, and a lot of it is because he's insecure, mostly because he's not being open with himself. After a fling (whether it actually happens or is just character backstory is fine) with a female he finally starts to fill in the blanks that he rather unintentionally ignored, that he's gay. So he's slightly adrift, but still puts on a pretty bold front for the world. Underneath the surface is a guy that likes to have fun and who bonds to few others, but those that he does bond to he's friends with for life.

I'd be open to flings or potential lifemating with plots, but again I mostly tend to plot~  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:26 am
ramenli
AislingJuno
Disclaimer: I'm a plotter, not an active Soq rper

Who your Interested in: Kaneq (if you're willing to try a spirited breeding for him? If not, feel free to ignore the rest of this!)
Your Idea: Man buns + fluffy tails (aka I'm the absolute worst I'm sorry) OTL

That being said, I think a while ago I looked at Kaneq (before spirited breedings were allowed) and wished that either he or Asahi were female.

I'm not entirely sure how Asahi would work into Kaneq's plots, or if he would, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to toss some info out there! Asahi is a little bit of a jerk. He tries to have the upper hand, and a lot of it is because he's insecure, mostly because he's not being open with himself. After a fling (whether it actually happens or is just character backstory is fine) with a female he finally starts to fill in the blanks that he rather unintentionally ignored, that he's gay. So he's slightly adrift, but still puts on a pretty bold front for the world. Underneath the surface is a guy that likes to have fun and who bonds to few others, but those that he does bond to he's friends with for life.

I'd be open to flings or potential lifemating with plots, but again I mostly tend to plot~

Oh thank you for offering. The fluffy tail on your boy is marvelous and i adore hair buns on males. I'm going to have to say I'm not interested -I'm going to stick with females for kaneq because of his backstory. Though that does remind me that I do need mark /show what soqs would be open to spirit breedings.  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff