Reply [IC] Bahari'mtoto Lands
[PRP] Rock Pools & You (Hima x Ram) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:47 pm
"I cannot wait for you to have a battle against our forest denizens," Ram's mouth coiled up into a delighted smile at the prospect of the little princess being pelted by monkeys. She would be absolutely livid, her fur would be ruined, and he would savour in the moment as she howled indignantly and was soon forced to follow the Bahari's ways...particularly when the preybeasts were typically seasonal, he doubted she'd diet for that long.

"When you do happen to enter the jungle and go on the hunt, do let me know how it goes," he continued in a sing song voice, clearly indicating that whatever lay in the forest was nothing to scoff at. "Full details, spare nothing, I'll even bring the cubs in so they can have a lesson in jungle hunts," he added and peered at the lioness more closely.

"You'll be apologising to those crabs in a week, mark my words on that one..."

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:08 pm
"You look a little too pleased with that answer, Ram," Hima said, her tail tapping on the sand. "I'll see what your jungles have to offer, certainly, and I'll tell you every juicy detail that there is to give."

She hadn't spent much time in jungles in her life before the Bahari and Kizi, but she knew enough that strange creatures lived within them, too. Monkeys and colorful birds that were more feather than food. She hadn't survived in the rogue lands for the majority of her life by being discouraged at a difficult hunt, though.

Lifting herself from the sand, she shook herself once more before padding forward towards the reclining male. She leaned down to put them on eye level, her bright eyes staring half-lidded into his. "As long as you promise to give me that cub's lesson later on."

The statement was simple enough, but the tone in her voice carried a much more suggestive lit to it.

Epine de Rose

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:17 am
He was not unaware of her charms, but he also wasn't inclined to cave towards seduction quite as easily as other males. It was for that reason that the lion raised his brows at her suggestive demeanor and raised his paw in reply - he could certainly pretend to be of royal authority when he wanted to do so (he just had to imagine he was an emperor is a ridiculous play)!

"I will consider this, provided that your apology to the crabs is genuine and full of heart," he replied dutifully and waved his paw. "Whether you have succeeded will be up to me and the crabs to discuss," he added with a smirk. "However, until then, I do wish you luck with your adventure into the jungle," he finished with a chuckle.

SilverLutz
Le Fini (Part three shall be after jungle maybeh? xD He shall look forward to her success or failure!)

[IC] Bahari'mtoto Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff