Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Tagonia
Hidden Kingdom in the Glave Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 4:03 pm
ooc: )

><><><>Akashisen and Miao~8~8~8~

User Image
Miao's eyes seemed to shine as she saw all the dragons, "Whoa, look at all of them..." she said as she couldn't get her eyes off of them. Her tail swayed around excitedly, and her ears moved around a little, "Aka, you're seeing this right? Right?" she said to Akashisen, resting her chin on top of her head.
Akashisen laughed a little, "Y-Yeah, I can see this Miao..." but then she noticed Kelina was acting...strange, as if she were blood-hungry. Thankfully, she was able to control herself and had asked Shido to blindfold her.

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 6:01 am
knux_nyan
flippy flusters flaky

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kelina snorted
"No power, less than normal human strength. Not even a battle. Before though, I did but others got in my way, so it never happened."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 8:46 am
User Image

"Do you mean me or you? I'm not to be underestimated you know." Shido said as he continued to lead them on. After awhile of walking they appeared before a large stone door with some very intriguing designs carved into it. "This is it....the door to the Realm of Balance."

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 3:42 pm

User Image
Miao looked at the door, her ears perked up and moved a little, "This is the door thing we came here for?" She looked at Shido, "It looks like an ordinary stone door...with some weird pictures on it." she said, taking note of the strange designs on it. She was expecting it to at least have some huge dragon statues beside it or something, like any gateway usually would.
Akashisen sighed at Miao's comment, then looked at Shido, "So, we're here...now what?" she asked him.

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 8:53 pm
User Image

"Now we enter. You 3 can enter just stay near the entrance as i go further. I need to commune with the realm." Shido said as he placed a hand on the door. There was a loud groaning sound then a click as the doors started to swing open as a grey mist poured from the bottom. Light seemed to shine from inside.

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:00 am

User Image
Akashisen nodded at Shido before looking around, "All right...just don't take too long in there. Who knows if someone or something is watching us." she said, keeping herself cautious.
Miao patted Akashisen's head, "Don't be so tense Aka~, nobody would dare mess with this band of misfits." she said before laughing a little. Her ears perked up, "Anyway, I'd know if there are any suspicious presences nearby before they decide to attack us."
Though Miao reassured her, Akashisen still kept her wits about her, "Still, it'd be best to be prepared..."

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:46 am
knux_nyan
flippy flusters flaky

Kelina leaned against the door as Shido went to leave. She rubbed her hand against the collar on her neck.

"I guess I'm just a hunter that's out of the job."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:41 pm
User Image

"Of course there is someone watching us." He turned as the light started to consume them and smiled. "Its us." Next thing they knew there were all in what looked like a large sunflower field tho the sky was filled with clouds you could not see the sky. A small wind was blowing through the fields as Shido waved a hand for them to stay by the large door that stood behind them. He stepped forward into the field. Further and further he walked till he came across a disturbed spot.

A dragonkin comes for answers.
But not alone...
He comes with the slayer
The cat
And the warrior
You come seeking those of those that came before you
The Twilight one
And the cleansed one.

A voice spoke as if many voices were speaking at once always changing in the air. "I want to know what happened."

We stand idle.
Not our place.
But darkness is involved.
And light is a memory.
Twilight came to cleanse the light.
But cleansed darkness instead.
A fatal mistake.

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:28 pm

User Image
Akashisen and Miao did as was told and stood by near the door.
Akashisen looked around, a little confused as to how they ended up in here, they were standing outside just a few seconds ago. She looked down at all the sunflowers that covered the ground as far as the eye can see.
Meanwhile, Miao kicked her legs a little and rested her chin on Akashisen's head. She poked at Akashisen's cheek, "Hey~, Aka~? How about we play I spy?" she said, she was already bored it seems.
Akashisen sighed, "Miao...there really isn't much here we can play I spy with..." she said, she was right. All there was to see was sunflowers, clouds without a sky, and...nothingness in the distance.

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:49 am
User Image

(only heard by Akashisen and Miao)
There are many things to see
You are just not looking hard enough
This place is of peace
Of balance
Why else did you 2 come?

Shido didn't hear any of that as it was only heard by Akashisen and Miao. He had decided to investigate the disturbed spot. He placed a hand on it and felt a familiar sense. "Sophia"

(heard by Kelina only)
You are more then a hunter.
Tho your time may be done.
There is more to do for you.
Is there something you seek here?

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:38 pm

User Image
The two were surprised when they suddenly heard an unknown voice speak to them.
Akashisen looked around, then looked towards Kelina as if wondering if she was the one that had spoke. Unless Kelina had the ability to change her voice, then she couldn't have.
"So...we aren't looking hard enough huh?" Miao said, before looking out towards the nothingness. Her ears perked up before she patted Akashisen's head, "So...if I imagine a small village...or maybe a beach...?" she said as she did so, squinting her eyes.

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:45 pm
You are quiet the carefree spirit.
We knew of one like you.
But that one is corrupt.
This world does not bend to your whims.
But seeks out the truth in your hearts.
What would you ask?
What would you seek?
What do you fear?

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:30 pm

User Image

Miao's ears perked up when the unknown voice spoke again. She rubbed the back of her head, a little confused as to what it was talking about, "I-I don't know how to answer ya...I just don't really think much about all that hard stuff." she said with a big grin. "And I don't really have anything specific I want to find." she said before laughing a little, "So, I guess I don't have any desires and stuff...which is fine. No desires makes it an easy living." she said before patting Akashisen's head, "Right Aka?"
Akashisen nodded, though she did have desires herself. She still needed to find out her true identity, and wanted to recover her lost memories. She still needed answers for why she's like this...

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:44 am
knux_nyan
flippy flusters flaky

Kelina hears the voice and sighs
"All I am here for is Sophia. Something happened and that is why I am here."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:33 pm
User Image

"Her darkness took form...But where did she go?" Shido looked up from the spot he was in and stood. He walked back to the others and nodded. "I think I know what went wrong. The realm tried to balance Sophia out but her darkness was to powerful so it did what it needed to do to survive. It separated itself from Sophia and is now its own being....But where it went i do not know." Shido explained.

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Tagonia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas