[OOC] Important Announcement

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:32 pm
Hey y'all. I'll make this short and sweet. I missed the deadline to get this pride moved to the new guild, and to be honest my life's been too busy to give it any attention anyway.

ICly, a massive sandstorm blew through the area, totally obliterating most landmarks and leaving the pride scattered, and many dead. Your members are welcome to try to stay and figure thing out, band together, or head elsewhere. If you never got around to playing your character here, you're also welcome to act like they never joined; I won't be offended.

If anyone would like to reform the pride down the road, I'm fine with that. I'm happy to let you reuse any of the typed up info I wrote for this, etc. I DO still plan to eventually try to get the pride's patron goddess, so if that day comes, let me know! I don't have the time to play a leader and take care of the pride, but I'll probably still throw in a lion or two!

Thanks for trying to make it work with me, guys. You're all awesome, and don't think of this as the end of anything. It's just time for the next journey, yeah?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:49 pm
ShinosBee
Hey y'all. I'll make this short and sweet. I missed the deadline to get this pride moved to the new guild, and to be honest my life's been too busy to give it any attention anyway.

ICly, a massive sandstorm blew through the area, totally obliterating most landmarks and leaving the pride scattered, and many dead. Your members are welcome to try to stay and figure thing out, band together, or head elsewhere. If you never got around to playing your character here, you're also welcome to act like they never joined; I won't be offended.

If anyone would like to reform the pride down the road, I'm fine with that. I'm happy to let you reuse any of the typed up info I wrote for this, etc. I DO still plan to eventually try to get the pride's patron goddess, so if that day comes, let me know! I don't have the time to play a leader and take care of the pride, but I'll probably still throw in a lion or two!

Thanks for trying to make it work with me, guys. You're all awesome, and don't think of this as the end of anything. It's just time for the next journey, yeah?

-Snugs-

Well in the future i'd love to help bring it back. I really loved the idea of them. <3 BUT right now i'm helping the the Iknimaya and getting it on track and helping update the Nera. But keep me posted whenever you get the goddess smile

Oh. This is Astoria XD I forget i'm on the mule in IE haha.  

The Navi Pride

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:53 pm
No prob, Astoria! Yeah, just too much going on right now. If the time ever comes to do it again though, I'll letcha know!  
[IC] Rahala Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games