Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:30 am
Chi Sohma

Maybe for Gin Matsuba or Malkia

Hi Chi! I am looking for a female mate for my queen Anansi and I was wondering if any of your girls would be interested in the position. She is no spring chicken and she is looking to find a mate to settle down and raise cubs with. Anansi is very intelligent and cunning, and can also be a mischievous imp. She would probably try to be the leader and take care of her mate.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:14 am
Big Hobbit
Chi Sohma

Maybe for Gin Matsuba or Malkia

Hi Chi! I am looking for a female mate for my queen Anansi and I was wondering if any of your girls would be interested in the position. She is no spring chicken and she is looking to find a mate to settle down and raise cubs with. Anansi is very intelligent and cunning, and can also be a mischievous imp. She would probably try to be the leader and take care of her mate.

User Image

Gin is on her dying breath. So love with her will be brief; in character, maybe two years or so. If you are ok with that, then I am down.

For something for longer; I have Roho'Sila.
Tsu's daughter who, I think would be the serious and concerned balance to Anansi, especially if we go with Gin dying with her. She is mature because of the events that had taken place in her life and is kind hearted like her father.  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:04 pm
Bump  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:50 am
Chi Sohma

Gin is on her dying breath. So love with her will be brief; in character, maybe two years or so. If you are ok with that, then I am down.

Tsu's daughter who, I think would be the serious and concerned balance to Anansi, especially if we go with Gin dying with her. She is mature because of the events that had taken place in her life and is kind hearted like her father.

OOoooo I like the sound of a tragic love story! Anansi could use some angst and that would be fun to play out. Where is Gin currently? And is she visibly sick/injured?  

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:09 pm
Big Hobbit
Chi Sohma

OOoooo I like the sound of a tragic love story! Anansi could use some angst and that would be fun to play out. Where is Gin currently? And is she visibly sick/injured?

Gin's wounds are somewhat visible, they have healed a great deal. But where she was at the time of healing. Could have caused an infection etc. But that won't be visible. She just looks like she got out of a fight, little beat up. She atm is in some canyons somewhere. But that can be changed.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:56 pm
BUMP!  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

RamuneGrl

Desirable Fatcat

6,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:48 pm
User Image

I have this girl who is free if you see anyone who might catch your interest to be her mate or a fling?

User Image

Also have this girl.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:24 am
RamuneGrl
User Image

I have this girl who is free if you see anyone who might catch your interest to be her mate or a fling?

User Image

Also have this girl.

The wilddog, is a boy, which I only have 1 girl who would probably go with his color scheme.
User Image

As for the cheetah, I have two different cheetahs she would try:
User Image
{ He wants to be a racer for a pride that he saw a huge race from. So she would have to join with him. He is usually a scarey cat but he excels in speed so he will learn to be tough. He is good natured and sweet. He wants a family soon- but he wants them to see something to be proud of. }

User Image
Gomez Addums.
Is just like the character, he is looking for his morticia addums. He loves death and loves singing/dancing. He is widely in to the arts. His mother was something of a seer/witch doctor so he isn't at all scared of hurting someone neither. In fact, he would think of it as playful. Charismatic and deadly honorable.

Leopards that she may look good with:
User Image
This is jemmnu's son, Thamani. He is a piebald leopard that was raised to be very delicate, and has longing fur than most leopards. He is elegant in the way that he is and very caring. He is only active at night because the sun ails him so bad. He just learned how to hunt from another leopard and is plotted for one fling. Other than that, he is open to mate, unless the girl takes advantage. LOL.

User Image
Jemmnu is bisexual and may or may not take a mate, but he has several flings with females. He is that majestically handsome one night stand that fulfills your dreams. Not that bad of a male, he just is like most natural male leopards. If she or deemed good enough, he will come back to her.

User Image
Songetsu  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

RamuneGrl

Desirable Fatcat

6,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:17 pm
Chi Sohma
RamuneGrl
User Image

User Image

Also have this girl.

The wilddog, is a boy, which I only have 1 girl who would probably go with his color scheme.
User Image

User Image
{ He wants to be a racer for a pride that he saw a huge race from. So she would have to join with him. He is usually a scarey cat but he excels in speed so he will learn to be tough. He is good natured and sweet. He wants a family soon- but he wants them to see something to be proud of. }

User Image
Gomez Addums.
Is just like the character, he is looking for his morticia addums. He loves death and loves singing/dancing. He is widely in to the arts. His mother was something of a seer/witch doctor so he isn't at all scared of hurting someone neither. In fact, he would think of it as playful. Charismatic and deadly honorable.

User Image
This is jemmnu's son, Thamani. He is a piebald leopard that was raised to be very delicate, and has longing fur than most leopards. He is elegant in the way that he is and very caring. He is only active at night because the sun ails him so bad. He just learned how to hunt from another leopard and is plotted for one fling. Other than that, he is open to mate, unless the girl takes advantage. LOL.

User Image
Jemmnu is bisexual and may or may not take a mate, but he has several flings with females. He is that majestically handsome one night stand that fulfills your dreams. Not that bad of a male, he just is like most natural male leopards. If she or deemed good enough, he will come back to her.

User Image
Songetsu

I totally forgot that was a male. My bad. She's pretty I would like to see how they hit it off.

My cheetah girl, she's bookish.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:49 pm
RamuneGrl
Chi Sohma
RamuneGrl
User Image

User Image

Also have this girl.

User Image

User Image

User Image
Gomez Addums.

User Image

User Image

User Image
Songetsu

I totally forgot that was a male. My bad. She's pretty I would like to see how they hit it off.

My cheetah girl, she's bookish.

I may need some more info on her lol. I wanna throw everyone at her. She's so pretty.  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

RamuneGrl

Desirable Fatcat

6,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:38 pm
She's a blank slate. I won her via a thread contest. But I can tell you this is her name meaning.

Latinized form of the Greek name Ευδοκια (Eudokia), derived from the word ευδοκεω (eudokeo) meaning "to be well pleased, to be satisfied", itself derived from ευ (eu) "good" and δοκεω (dokeo) "to think, to imagine, to suppose".  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:31 pm
RamuneGrl
She's a blank slate. I won her via a thread contest. But I can tell you this is her name meaning.

Latinized form of the Greek name Ευδοκια (Eudokia), derived from the word ευδοκεω (eudokeo) meaning "to be well pleased, to be satisfied", itself derived from ευ (eu) "good" and δοκεω (dokeo) "to think, to imagine, to suppose".

Maybe gomez.since he loves intellectual conversation. Although he is weird and loves death. I Adams family. Lol rp? And see who is she better with?  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

RamuneGrl

Desirable Fatcat

6,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:08 pm
Chi Sohma
RamuneGrl

Maybe gomez.since he loves intellectual conversation. Although he is weird and loves death. I Adams family. Lol rp? And see who is she better with?

Addams family will always be one of my favorites. She has that morticia addams look a tiny bit now that you think about it.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:29 pm
Chi Sohma
User ImageName: Ha'deh
Pride: Roguelands
Personality: She is mischievous, playful, youthful, slick, thinks well on her feet, lies sometimes, but overall is a rather good natured lioness. She left her parents/family/pride to go off on an adventure, she has returned without anything to her name. She has a twin sibling. Then younger siblings so she really doesn't fit in with her family anymore.
Plot: Anything for her, she could fit many of plots.

User Image
Pride: Pridelands
Personality: Growing up as the strange, younger uncle left Kutunza with a sense of authority even before it was truly earned. Kutunza took the most significant aspects of his personality from his father, which leaves him as something of a rogue. While an official member of the Pridelands, he's somewhat lazy and comes and goes as he sees fit. He is the father of countless b*****d cubs (NPC's), but does not keep in touch. As far as anyone is aware, he's never been in love.
Plot Ideas: I really like that Ha'deh seems like a strong and independent woman! I feel like Kutunza could seriously use someone to put him in his place and/or keep up with his rough and tumble, playboy attitude. I don't see Kutunza settling down quickly or easily, but this could be a really adorable love/hate relationship which takes time to develop and leads to all kinds of drama between the two of them.

Kutunza is currently a member of the Pridelands, but I could see another lion inspiring him to join another pride. We could always try and scene and see how they hit it off?

Another thought i've had at the back of my mind with Kutunza is the possibility of having a harem of females (when he comes to realize how much he cares about the females he pretends to be so casual about). This would be entirely dependent on the females he becomes involved with, however!

Chi Sohma
User ImageName: Khesbedj
Pride: Dawnwalkers Roguelands but in that same area
Personality: He is definitely a momma's boy. A 'healer' in his own right and also very loyal. Think of him as a doctor, as serious one. He was once very social during school but as he got older and studied more, he became only wrapped up in wanted to know how to mummify, and heal the wounded. Now- a bit socially awkward and quiet.
Plot: Anything!

I have a handful of single ladies who are all relatively blank slates, but are all also looking for mates. You can find information about them at my journal if any in particular interest you.

The first ones that comes to mind are Jua and/or Chani.

User Image
User Image

They're both members of the Pridelands, but there's some flexibility with relocating. Jua is probably more likely to take off and go somewhere else, though anything can happen with RP.

Let me know what you think!  

Kieko

Sparkly Shapeshifter

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:20 pm
Kieko
Chi Sohma
User ImageName: Ha'deh
Pride: Roguelands
Personality: She is mischievous, playful, youthful, slick, thinks well on her feet, lies sometimes, but overall is a rather good natured lioness. She left her parents/family/pride to go off on an adventure, she has returned without anything to her name. She has a twin sibling. Then younger siblings so she really doesn't fit in with her family anymore.
Plot: Anything for her, she could fit many of plots.

User Image
Pride: Pridelands
Personality: Growing up as the strange, younger uncle left Kutunza with a sense of authority even before it was truly earned. Kutunza took the most significant aspects of his personality from his father, which leaves him as something of a rogue. While an official member of the Pridelands, he's somewhat lazy and comes and goes as he sees fit. He is the father of countless b*****d cubs (NPC's), but does not keep in touch. As far as anyone is aware, he's never been in love.
Plot Ideas: I really like that Ha'deh seems like a strong and independent woman! I feel like Kutunza could seriously use someone to put him in his place and/or keep up with his rough and tumble, playboy attitude. I don't see Kutunza settling down quickly or easily, but this could be a really adorable love/hate relationship which takes time to develop and leads to all kinds of drama between the two of them.

Kutunza is currently a member of the Pridelands, but I could see another lion inspiring him to join another pride. We could always try and scene and see how they hit it off?

Another thought i've had at the back of my mind with Kutunza is the possibility of having a harem of females (when he comes to realize how much he cares about the females he pretends to be so casual about). This would be entirely dependent on the females he becomes involved with, however!

Chi Sohma
User ImageName: Khesbedj
Pride: Dawnwalkers Roguelands but in that same area
Personality: He is definitely a momma's boy. A 'healer' in his own right and also very loyal. Think of him as a doctor, as serious one. He was once very social during school but as he got older and studied more, he became only wrapped up in wanted to know how to mummify, and heal the wounded. Now- a bit socially awkward and quiet.
Plot: Anything!

I have a handful of single ladies who are all relatively blank slates, but are all also looking for mates. You can find information about them at my journal if any in particular interest you.

The first ones that comes to mind are Jua and/or Chani.

User Image
User Image

They're both members of the Pridelands, but there's some flexibility with relocating. Jua is probably more likely to take off and go somewhere else, though anything can happen with RP.

Let me know what you think!

Maybe since Jua has a suitor, I'll go for Chani rp and see how it goes. I can see him meeting her on the way to the healing pride (nico something, pride owner is seaki ) or a pride needing a doctor is where I can see Khesbedj headed. Relocating may not be needed depending on what the pride needs and how they hit it off.

____

I forgot to take ha'deh off, as she is atm stuck in a snow storm. But I do have another female that isn't listed. I'll have to find her, in fact I think I have two that pay fit him. One, probably wouldn't mind harem, while the other is like hadeh in a way. She'd set him straight lol. I'll look, grav their blogs and send them your way probably Tuesday is when I'm off again but I'll shoot for monday.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff