Submit

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:26 am
This is a private rp between Seruta's Denver and my Ellianthia + Jynoth.
Set shortly after they met for the first time.
Please do not post! ^^

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Seru Teepee || Fea Teepee

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:38 am
It had been such a long time since she had seen Mako. That angry, confused and frightened stallion she had met long long ago. There was goodness inside him and she had sought to find it, but then as quickly as he came, he seemed to have vanished. She spent countless nights looking for him, despite Jynoth's words otherwise, determined to find him.... but now that drive was lost. Mako was lost. Ellia silently hoped him well but the hope she had of finding him faded along with the stallion.

Now, however, another stallion was before her. A green male with kind eyes, soft smile and silly jokes that honestly were not very funny but she found herself laughing anyways. She had only known him for a few days but he had asked her to spend the day with him and hinted at a promised surprise. "Denver... where ever are we going." she laughed softly, following after the stallion as she pushed through the trees. Her owl hooted over head and landed a few branches in front of them.

Ever since having lost Mako, Jynoth had been overly protective of his mare companion. The old, odd owl berated the green stallion with question after question, most not even making sense. "Long as he's not trying to lead you into a trap Ellia, we can continue this sillly charade. " he hooted in disapproval and fluffed himself up. "What I wouldn't give to be riding a scully right now, locked in a Loop D'twirl." he cooed softly to himself. Ellia could only shake her head and laugh.

"Be kind Jy." she gently scolded the owl as she caught up to the green stallion. "I am ever sorry for him. I hope he isn't too much of a bother." she whispered, but still slightly loud enough for the owl to hear. A playful smirk crossed her face and glimmered in her eyes.

Seruta

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:18 pm
"You'll see!" Denver chuckled. He then shook his head at Jy. He couldn't blame the owl for his concern. He'd only recently met Elli, but he couldn't get that beautiful mare out of his mind! His thoughts - even his dreams! - swam thick with her. It was a sign, if he ever got one. He couldn't let this opportunity get away. The fact that Jynoth was her closest friend, he'd be just as protective of her if he was him. "Nah. It's fine, really." he then offered to Elli. "No need to apologize! I don't mind it. Honest."

Denver knew little of this mare's past. There was still so much he wanted to learn of her, but there was a time and a place for all that. For now, he needed to get them to his newfound date spot!

He gave an honest smile as he led the pair down a path through the forest he knew like the back of his hoof. "I'd love to see those tricks, Jynoth! Maybe once we're to that certain place I found, you can?" he asked slightly hopeful. "It's not too far ahead." he then offered, looking to the owl for a brief second before stepping over a high root.

"Watch your step, m'dear..." he then added, pausing to make sure Ellia wouldn't trip over said root. Satisfied that she was safe, he turned back to the path.

The sound of water wasn't too far away, and steadily grew louder as they continued. Upon rounding the last bend in the path, they came up to a small opening flourishing with green vegetation and flowers of all colors. At the other end of the clearing was a waterfall. Small enough to cascade down into a few small pools along the way, but not so big to be considered dangerous. Even for Elli's owl companion.

He pranced into the center of the clearing and turned with a bright grin. "Ta Da!" He beamed then blushed ever so faintly. "You like it?"

Fea Line

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:42 pm
Jy ruffled his feathers again with a displeased look on his face. What did this land lard know of his tricks. Why he'd show him! "If ye think ye can make sense of my tricks m'boy." he mumbled softly then shook his head. Hooting, the owl spread his wings and flew a head a bit.

Ellia laughed softly again, letting out a small sigh. "Ah Jy..." she mused softly over her life long friend. Ever since she could remember the owl had kept her company, never left her side. Had Mako found someone like that? No no, stop thinking of him Ellia, look at who you have before you! Shaking her head, Ellia cleared the root with Denver's help and followed him just shy of the clearing. She paused at the opening, eyes wide as she watched him prance into the middle of a field of colors.

Her breath taken from her, Ellia could only stare wide eyed. How had she never found this clearing before? It was... it was...

"Preposterous!" Jynoth hooted, diving low over Ellia's head before spreading his wings and pushing himself upward into the sky above Denver's head. His own feathered head twirled about his shoulders as he glanced around. There was a soft faint breeze, but nothing close to this 'scully' he had been yammering on about. He couldn't pull off a loop d'twirl if there was no strong gust! "Beautiful for the ladies, but useless to myself." he hooted, landing on a rock next to the waterfall, wings tucked into his body as he stared at the ripples.

"He likes it." Ellia said softly as she approached the stallion, her eyes sparkling with appreciation. "He doesn't show it well, but he really does have a heart." she said, bending her neck down to gently press her nose into a flower, her long braid falling to the side. Her eyes shut softly, making it look as if she had a trail of glowing tears streaming down her cheeks. "It really is Beautiful, oh Denver...." she said in almost a whisper, raising her head to gaze at him.

Could he really be the one to replace Mako? Despite how short she had known the other stallion, something about him had captured her heart. But he was gone and Denver was here.A familiar tug seemed to grow in her but she remained uncertain. What if he disappeared on her too.... ?

Seruta

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:09 pm
"Well," he started, tipping his head towards Jy a moment. "The idea was to impress the lady, good sir!" He then chuckled. "Hey, next time, I'll bring us to the cliffs. Plenty of wind up there for you to flip, whirl, and..." what'd he call it? "Loop D'twirl to your little heart's content." His ears pivoted forward as he tilted his head. "Sound good?"

His gaze returned to Elli as she seemed to soak in the area. If it wasn't for her dark coat, he'd have lost her to the scenery. He smiled softly. "I'm glad you think so!"

"I stumbled across it on my way home last time and nearly got lost in it."
he started, beginning to look around at all the flowers. "Reminded me of you..." he then added cleverly.

Fea Line

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:02 pm
The owl turned his head and peered his eyes at the stallion for a moment, as if studying him closely. He then glanced towards his mare companion and hooted out a noise that might have been an approval.... but then also could have been disapproval. "Seems she's impressed then, good on ye lad. I'll hold ye to that promise." he spoke before nestling down upon the rock in what looked like an owl nap.

"Ah he's been up most the morning. Guess its nap time." Ellia cooed before turning her full attention back to the stallion. She could feel heat rising to her cheeks and was inwardly glad her fur was so dark so he couldn't see her blushing. "Of....me....really?" she asked breathless as she peered up at him. How could all these beautiful flowers possibly remind him of her?!

Seruta

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:51 pm
He cut a sly grin over towards the owl and held in a snicker of a tease. "Consider it a date then!" he winked to Jy and then returned his full attention to Ellia.

"Yup!" he then added, a faint reddening on his own cheeks. He lowered his head to pluck up a small blue flower. Playfully, he twirled it in his mouth and waggled his eyebrows.

"Though honestly..." he started and then stepped forward, placing the flower gently behind her ear. Stepping back, he took a brief moment to oggle and soak in the image of her. "Between the two of you, you're far more beautiful..."

There was a bit of a pause before he shrugged a bit and chuckled a bit nervously. "Besides..." he brought his voice down into a whisper. "You're more my type than Mr. Feathers over there..."

Fea Line

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:18 pm
Ellia's cheeks flushed heavily with heat as he brought the flower and gently nosed it behind her ear. Softly she pricked her ear forward at his words, eyes alight. No one had ever really said those things to her. Mako was so reserved....and well she hadn't ever gotten the chance to know him further. But Denver.... it had only been a few days and he was already so kind, so sweet.... so silly!

Not able to help herself, she let out a bubbly laugh, doing her best to keep the tone down to not wake her friend. "I should hope so Mister Denver." she smiled, gently stamping a hoof in the grass. "I should be jealous if you preferred my owl to me." she teased, turning and trotting away playfully, long braided tail gently dragging behind her. Shutting her eyes, she tilted her head back softly, catching a breeze as it ruffled her bangs. The wind carried the scent of the flowers with it as it brushed past her nose.

Seruta

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:32 pm
He let out a soft chuckle. "Hmm. I think that much green would be better on me, honestly." he teased and gave a small laugh to further continue the fun.

He watched her a moment, almost completely starstruck as the wind danced in her mane. It was enough to make him jealous right now.

Speaking of...

"Hey..." he started, moving up alongside her. "I meant to ask you before, but I didn't want to come off as weird."

He fidgeted a bit."Is there...?" he fumbled briefly then took a deep breath. "I'm not taking you away from spending time with anyone else, am I?" he then stated, curious if there was another Stallion in her life. "I mean - I don't want to stir up any trouble for you if there's someone else. Don't want to impose, of course."

Fea Line

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:21 am
One ear pricked towards him first as he came up beside her, her mind not yet connecting where he had wanted to go with this question. Only when he managed to come out with the words of 'someone else' did she snap out of it, eyes fully open, head turned towards him. Her expression.....mixed? What did she tell him? Did she tell him about Mako? She wasn't with Mako, not in any sense anymore. But would that be even weirder? If she lied, would he see right through her and assume something other than what she meant?

"..." she had opened her mouth to begin, but faltered. For some reason, this felt hard to explain, even though he really wasn't taking her away from anyone else. "No... there is no one." she tilted her head, offering a half forced smile. "Not anymore anyways. Once....there may have been but..... " she stopped, taking in a breath and letting it out in a sigh. How silly she was being right now! "Nothing had ever happened, and I know not where he is, I haven't for a long time." she finally admitted, allowing herself to smile genuinely this time, even if it was small. A soft short laugh escaped her lips at herself. "You are not any trouble Mister Denver, I assure you." quite the opposite really, but the last set of words seemed to get caught on her tongue.

Seruta

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:15 am
Denver smiled softly. His expression was also mixed.

He was happy that he wasn't intruding on another Stallion's Mare, yet at the same time he could tell that there may have been something there for her. It was almost heartbreaking to see her unsure of the whole situation. Even if it was a past endeavor, it was somewhat clear to him that she had hopes that she was going places with the other and now nothing.

He wanted to know about this other stallion, but at the same time felt that he'd opened up an old wound and thought it best to just blanket it with fonder memories. Like the now.

"I'm sorry to hear that..." he started softly and sincerely. No one should have that much uncertainty about anyone. Friend or otherwise. He offered a small smile before he took a deep breath and looked around. "Oh, hey! I even had a snack prepared for us, somewhere..."

Maybe a change in topic would alleviate the odd twinge in the air now.

"Ah!" he spotted his bundle and pranced towards the water's edge. "Found it!"

He leaned down to gently pick up an apple in his teeth. With a turn of his head, he looked to Ellia, "Yeh hun-greh?" Speaking with an apple between your teeth was a talent he had yet to master fully.

Fea Line

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:41 pm
For a moment she had wondered if she had said too much. His facial features held a twinge of sorrow and yet curiosity... but he didn't pry. Part of her was glad for that, she wasn't sure if she could explain it anymore. She hardly knew how to explain it to herself. But he was already off and changing the subject! And now that he mentioned food she was rather hungry. "Why yes, I think so." she laughed, watching him talk around the apple. It looked crisp and juicy, but "Only one?" she tilted her head, a slight teasing look coming over her face. "What will you eat Dear Denver? " she cooed softly, stepping closer and peering softly. She was hungry.... but she didn't want to leave him without food. Yet surely he had thought of himself too, silly Ellia!

Seruta

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers