Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Mykronos Island
Surrounding Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:33 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User Image

Logan Wesley

Logan made it to the forrest, he had his revolver holstered on his waist and a hunting rifle on his back. Today he felt like hunting and he was not hunting for deer, no, he was hunting for wolves. He had a deep hatred for wolves and werewolves due to his past. He blamed them for all that hat happened to his. He made his way into the wood, the few rays of the sun being covered by his hat as he walked. He was letting his sense of smell guide him. He stopped when he found some dog tracks and crouch infront of it. "Recent..." He said before looking around and then beginning to follow the scent. He grabbed his rifle, the tip pointing at the floor and the stock on his shoulder ready to aim and take a shot.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:46 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                        Skye's ears perked forward and she had a wolfish grin on her face as she ran through the trees, her paws splashing through some puddles. The wolf chuckled a little bit as some squirrels angrily chattered at her before running away. She even noticed a rabbit, but didn't go after it this time. She didn't bother trying to go after them, she wasn't in much of a hunting mood. She would much rather just run and get some fresh air. Her golden eyes scanned the area before she slowed to a stop, her eyebrows furrowing together as she could sense something was off. Skye didn't understand what this off feeling was though, she had always been on the shooting end of a gun, never the being shot end, so she didn't realize she was being hunted. She sniffed at the air, but the breeze was blowing Logan's scent away so she didn't know that he was there. Looking confused, her ears fell back a bit before she snorted a bit and shook her head before she ran in the direction of a field of flowers she wanted to go check out.

──────────────────────────────────
                                        x ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇhere
                                        x ᴅᴀᴛιɴɢnobody
                                        x sᴛʏʟᴇNaked
                                        x ᴏᴏc -

Master Kiro II

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:04 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User Image

Logan Wesley

Logan kept following the scent feeling it get stronger as he was approaching, his rifle ready to take a shot. After minutes of tracking the wolf, he found a few paw tracks and continued moving forward. After following for a while he stumbled upon a flower field and he crouched behind a tree as he noticed the white wolf. He aimed his rifle watching the wolf through the scope. He found it odd that a wolf was spending its time here. He would however watch it for a bit incase it had a pack. He had a fast hand with his revolver so other wolves wouldn't be a problem.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:13 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                        Skye padded over to the field of flowers and her tail wagged a bit as she sniffed at them. Throwing herself into the flowers, she groaned softly and rolled around happily. Her tail wagged a bit before she froze as she heard a sound. Standing up, she cocked her head to the side a bit, sniffing at the air a little. Something seemed really off. As she stood there, her nose pointed towards the trees, she could hear the squirrels chattering warnings to each other. Then again, the warnings could be because of her because she was certain something was wrong. Glancing around a bit, her fur started to stand on edge and her ears fell back a little bit. Lowering her head slightly, she narrowed her eyes a little and let out a warning growl to any threats out there. She wouldn't step down from a fight.

x ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇhere
                                        x ᴅᴀᴛιɴɢnobody
                                        x sᴛʏʟᴇNaked
                                        x ᴏᴏc -

Master Kiro II

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:08 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User Image

Logan Wesley

Logan noticed the wolf seemed to be aware of his pressence and chuckled softly before geinning and placing the rifle on his back, stepping out of the shadows and walking towards it, his hand unlatching a strap of the holster for his revolver and he pulled out the gun, spinning it around his finger as he approached it. "You have no clue how much I hate wolves...it's probably foolish to talk to an animal but lycans took everything from me...you happen to be the closest thing to them and thats why I've decided to hunt you...mut. This...is very personal." He looked down before looking at the wolf and glaring, his eyes full of anger however he did not know it was a werewolf.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:32 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                        Skye looked around suspiciously before something caught her eye. Seeing a man step out of the woods, she stared at him, her ears falling back. This man made her feel a bit uncomfortable and she understood why in a few seconds. When he pulled out the gun, she stood there, her legs straight and her ears fallen back a little bit. As the man explained that he hated wolves and why he hated them. Ugh, just what she needs right now!? A guy with a grudge and a gun. Her yellow eyes stared at him before she bared her teeth and let out a growl. She wasn't going to let him kill her. She wouldn't allow anybody to kill her and this city was not a good place for someone with a werewolf grudge considering this city seemed to have many of them. Skye contemplated taking this guy to the ground then running, but couldn't take the risk of making him even more mad and shooting her... Though there was a chance of surviving a gun shot as long as he didn't hit anything vital... no... If he was a werewolf hunter he was more than likely a good shot. Looking him in the eyes, she growled again, telling him to leave her alone and if this guy was smart he would realize that she wasn't behaving like a wild animal.

x ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇhere
                                        x ᴅᴀᴛιɴɢnobody
                                        x sᴛʏʟᴇNaked
                                        x ᴏᴏc -

Master Kiro II

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:10 am
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User Image

Logan Wesley

As Logan stood there he noticed the wolf was not running away instead it was staying in place and growling at him. Logan looked straight into it's eyes before aiming at the ground infront of it and shooting it to see if he gotany reaction. "You are no normal wolf are you...You would be running by now. I don't see a pack nearby so either you are a very dumb lone wolf or you are something else." He sighed as he felt dumb fof conversing with a wolf. "You have the scent of a lycan but you are not so show me your true form" He said to the wolf as he cocked his gun. "I'll count to three before I put a bullet in your head and make you my next rug" He said, his gaze cold. You could even tell this man was dead both inside and out although he did a good job hiding it.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:25 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                      Skye glared at the man, not even flinching as he shot the gun despite the fact that her ears were now ringing. Her yellow eyes then looked up st him again before she snorted a bit as he made the suggestion that she was dumb. Though, maybe she was for not running away. Looking into his eyes, she then narrowed her eyes and growled again before her body changed it's form and she went from being on four legs to two legs. The raven haired woman now stood in front of the man, wearing no clothing. Not bothering to even try and cover herself, she glared up at him. "You will not." She growled at him. "I've had one too many murder attempts on me already." She said, her body ridged and showing she wasn't going to let him harm her. On the left side of her body she had 5 stab wounds on her otherwise mark-less skin. "You don't get to decide if I die." She growled.

x ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇhere
                                      x ᴅᴀᴛιɴɢnobody
                                      x sᴛʏʟᴇhere
                                      x ᴏᴏc -

Master Kiro II

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:14 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User Image

Logan Wesley

Logan looked at the wolf firmly in the eyes before the wolf's shape changed and transformed into what seemed to be a human girl. His eyes widened a bit, not surprised by her attitude but by the fact that she was completely naked. She had quite the body. "Wow...did not see that coming..." He said as he stared at her trying not to stare at her features too much. "I...-My apologies ma'am. I'll uh...be on my way.." He said before placing his gun back on its holster. He tipped his hat at her before beginning to walk away. He just wanted to erase what just happened, he even opened up in a way to her and she now knew his past.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:43 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                      Skye looked at the man and rose an eyebrow. "Didn't expect what? Me to not be some huge burly man? Because wolves can be female too you know!" She said, huffing just a little. "Or is it the fact I'm naked because clothes don't just disappear then reappear." She said, shaking her head a little bit. The raven haired young woman then watched the man start to leave. "Whoa, whoa, you wait right there! First you threaten to put a bullet in my head and now you're walking away with your tail between your legs?" She said, finding the pun to be a little funny, but now was no time to be funny. "It's because I'm a girl isn't it?" She asked, not caring about the fact that; 1. She was naked, 2. They were miles away form the city and all alone, and 3. This guy had guns on him. Maybe she was an idiot... She should be trying to flee instead of harassing him further. Her body wasn't strong enough to turn back into a wolf though, so she was going to have to walk back to her clothes naked anyway.

x ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇhere
                                      x ᴅᴀᴛιɴɢnobody
                                      x sᴛʏʟᴇhere
                                      x ᴏᴏc -

Master Kiro II

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:25 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User Image

Logan Wesley

Logan stopped in his tracks before turning around and looking at her this time not caring if she was naked tho although he had to admit she was quite attractive but this was no time to be flirty. "I'm not one to walk away scared. This just happens to be the most weirdest situation I've gotten myself in. Would've been much easier if you were an ordinary wolf." He said, his western accent noticible as he talked. He crossed his arms over his chest, his eyes scanning her body before returning to look into her eyes. "Just forget this ever happened or should I invite you over for a drink to make up for it ma'am?" He asked refering to his house since she was naked and going to a bar was not idea. His hatred was towards lycans but she seemed to be a werewolves. He hated everything werewolf related but he would make it up to her.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:08 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                      Skye looked at the man and folded her arms across her chest before narrowing her yellow eyes a little. "Hey this isn't a normal situation for me either buddy." She said before she rolled her eyes just a little. Even normal wolves didn't deserve to die just because they were a wolf. When Skye noticed him glance her over, she grew just a little self conscious, blushing a little bit before she stared into her eyes. "Well it will be a little hard to just forget about it." She commented before she seemed to think for a moment. A smirk would then appear on her lips. "Well... Since you offered." She chuckled a little before she remembered she was still naked. "... Just a minuet though." She said before she turned and ran into the bushes. A few minuets later, Skye would then reappear wearing some clothes. Why she hadn't done that first... she will never know. Maybe because she was too angry about him threatening to kill her... Or as he said, she wasn't very bright. Eh, that was over with now. Walking back over to the man, she brushed against him a little as she walked past him. "Well, shall we go?" She asked, glancing back over her shoulder at him.

x ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇhere
                                      x ᴅᴀᴛιɴɢnobody
                                      x sᴛʏʟᴇhere
                                      x ᴏᴏc -

Master Kiro II

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:09 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User Image

Logan Wesley

Logan nodded and watched her as she went to the bushed before looking away. Once she came back he looked at her, not she had clothes. "Im not even gonna ask." He said referring to where she got the clothes from. "My home is very close from here we could grab a drink there." He said before fixing his hat a bit and beginning to walk but notice she was walking ahead. "Unless you know how to follow my scent back to the house I suggest you let me lead the way." He said to her although she probably could since he did not leave that long ago.

((Gotta make the thread for his house lol))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:34 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                      Skye looked over at the man and snorted a little bit. "What? Did you expect me to go back to the city naked?" She said with a small chuckle. The young woman then glanced up at him for a moment. "Your house?" She asked, but didn't question it too much. It would be better than going to one of the bars, they were always so crowded and usually played their music to loud. The woman then hesitated for a moment. "Well. I may not know where your house is, but I think I can manage to get back to the beach without getting lost." When they got back to the main island, she would let him lead the way all he wanted.

x ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇhere
                                      x ᴅᴀᴛιɴɢnobody
                                      x sᴛʏʟᴇhere
                                      x ᴏᴏc lol

Master Kiro II

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:22 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User Image

Logan Wesley

Logan shook his head. "No ma'am." He simple responded as he walked besides her. His eyes looking forward before glancing down at her unable to believe that he invited an actual werewolve to his house despite hating them and everything wolf related with his heart. Once she said she could manage getting back to the main land he nodded. "If ya say so." He simply responded.

((OOC: Sorry for the short post. Just woke up))  
● Mykronos Island

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff