Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Mykronos Island
Surrounding Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:06 am
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, נαиυαяч ⑤тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④⑤④
( ① чєαя, ② мσитнs, ③0 םαчs )

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2022 8:06 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Everywhere Patrick looked there was snow melting and leaving puddles of water behind that could freeze overnight. He was careful with where he walked because of that and stuck to heavily traffic paths to avoid slipping. "Wouldn't want such an embarrassing moment caught on camera" he thought he was holding his cats in his arms. They were on the ferry this time with Saeki and Aki to the island. Getting away from the city often was good for his nerves lately with the increased feeling that he was stalked and he isn't certain that it's not all in his head. He did bring the topic up briefly as a question on the phone yesterday, but he stopped it there because not want to worry his boyfriend about his plight. At least that feeling of being watched ceased when he got on the ferry.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Traveling to Surrounding forest.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ:alert.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1702.35. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro + Emerald, and his lovely Saeki + Aki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2022 11:58 am
User Image
User Image

Saeki looked around as they were on the ferry. The ocean seemed a little rougher than last time, unless he was imagining it. Still the breeze was great. The Asian closed his eyes for a moment, letting the wind blow through his hair and took in the salty air of the ocean. He smiled, opened his eyes and looked back at his beloved beside him. "The weather is promising. This looks to be an amazing day my love." he commented to Patrick and stepped a bit closer before wrapping his arms around the man, looking up at his boyfriend. Aki was at the outer part of the boat, looking at the water beneath them and sometimes following something with his gaze. A fish, he would guess. He was glad to see Patrick relax. They seemed a little on edge lately. "Are you doing alright love?" he asked his boyfriend softly, leaning in a bit.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Pet : Aki]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : Ferry to Mykronos] xxx

[With : Patrick, Aki, Hiro and Emerald] xxx

[Thinking : Things] xxx

OOC: Words Words xxx

"Saeki Speaking"

Quotes: xxx

Genkawolf

-

-

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2022 2:01 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Hiro and Emerald were running around near their owner, the youngest following the oldest. The felines moved on to getting up on the railings nearby and sat down on them. Patrick looked down to his boyfriend as he felt the younger male wrap his arms around him. “Um, I’m alright” he responded to Saeki and kissed him on top of the head. “Just having been sleeping well lately” he said as an excuse for his not so enthusiastic behavior. “This will be my chance to unwind with you, dear” he said smiling softly then gave him a smooch on the lips. Looked off in the distance in the direction of the island they were going to and hoped today will turn out well for this outing like it usually does. “Anything special you want to do while we’re on the island today?” he asked him and placed his hands on his boyfriend’s hips.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Traveling to Surrounding forest.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: jaded.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1702.35. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro + Emerald, and his lovely Saeki + Aki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:09 am
User Image
User Image

The Asian smiled when he felt Patrick’s arms wrap around too as he looked up at his boyfriend after they kissed his head. He wasn’t sure if that was all though, but if Patrick didn’t want to talk about it, he wouldn’t force them. "I see. I hope you get a better sleep soon my love." he replied and met him halfway with the kiss, leaning up on his toes a little. He was quite a bit shorter than his beloved, but it never gave them problems which was good. He smiled again when Patrick spoke of this day and nodded. "It is. I’m looking forward to this day and our time together. As I always do." he replied and chuckled. When he heard the question, the young man thought about it before he shook his head. "Not anything specifically. I just want to spend time with you and have fun." he replied and winked at his beloved. It was nice weather for the time of year and he was certain the forest would be filled with amazing views. It always felt wholesome to spend time there together and now with their pets in tow. Aki walked away from the shadow in the water and moved to the rest of the group before jumping up, placing his paws on the side of the railing just below the cats, his tail wagging happily.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

User Image

[Where : Ferry] xxx

[With : Patrick] xxx

"Saeki Speaking"

-

-

-

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2022 3:55 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

In Patrick’s opinion, his boyfriend is such a great kisser and is always a joy even a turn on that he always looks forward to partaking at each opportunity that arises. “Maybe a dream catcher will help with that. I will look into that” he said after their latest kiss. “Such a broad and wholesome response. I like that” he said and smiled after being winked at. The kittens looked down at Aki and tails swaying behind them while they remained on the railing. Not too long until the ferry reached the island and docked then passengers were allowed to get off. Patrick had spent that remaining time hugged up on his boyfriend, his energy recharging through the physical intimacy. He let go of him then called for Hiro and Emerald to come over. The felines came over and Emerald was carried by her owner while Hiro was followed along with them. Hung back a bit to let the rest of the crowd go first then leave the ferry afterwards with his boyfriend and their furry pets.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Traveling to Surrounding forest.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: jaded and calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1702.35. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro + Emerald, and his lovely Saeki + Aki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2022 4:37 am
User Image
User Image

A smile formed on his lips again as Saeki listened to his beloved. He thought about it for a moment as he heard them about a dreamcatcher. "It’s always worth a try." he agreed. Saeki had heard of that tradition before. He never experienced any of it himself but he heard stories. He chuckled when Patrick praised his answer. "Thanks love." he said and smiled. "What about you? Do you want to do anything specific on the island while we are there?" he asked after he replied earlier. Soon they arrived at the island though and Saeki walked with his boyfriend off the ferry once the other passengers had left. Aki followed suit but the moment they stood on the beach, the canine barked happily and ran circles and jumped up playing with the sand. Saeki chuckled and smiled. "Aki sure seems eager." he joked.

User Image

[Where : Mykronos Forest] xxx

[With : Patrick, the cats and Aki] xxx

"Saeki Speaking"

Genkawolf

-

-

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2022 8:03 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

”You’re welcome, sweetie” Patrick responded smiling at him. With the long distance from the mainland he assumed he was far away from the stalker. He knows the police won’t do anything without a name to go on and he believed his ex would have done something if he had been in the city. ”Enjoying some wildlife would be nice. If it wasn’t winter I would say flower picking” he answered as the first thought that came to mind chuckled at his boyfriend’s joke about Aki’s eagerness. And chuckled again as he continued to watch him. He let down Emerald when Hiro ran on ahead and black feline wanted to follow. Usually Patrick has Emerald on a leash, but since they will be out in the wilderness he went with the off leash approach for this outing. “Tomorrow I want us to have dinner over at my place. I could cook us Sunday roast” he said inviting his boyfriend over for Sunday night dinner. Of course, this invitation extends to Aki too if Saeki wants to bring him over. Once the walk to the forest started he made to stay by Saeki while keeping an eye on his cats scampering about.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Traveling to Surrounding forest.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: amused calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1702.35. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro + Emerald, and his lovely Saeki + Aki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2022 6:09 am
User Image
User Image

Saeki looked back at his boyfriend from Aki when he heard Patrick’s reply. "That wish is easy enough to fill. I personally love the wildlife here as well. It’s quite amazing to have this place so close to the city." he answered and smiled before his gaze went toward the jungle further into the island. He had read a book recently that spoke of a legend of a fruit here on this island. "What do you think about this fruit legend you hear around Soleil?" he suddenly asked curiously. "I have looked into it because it sounds interesting, but apparently it is hidden away deep in the jungle on this island. Deeper than we have ever gone I would guess as we never encountered anything the legend describes." the Asian explained his sudden topic.

"Not even when we explore those ruins." the young man added and smiled as he remembered their wild nights there. A light red tinge would still show on his cheeks, but he had gotten used to it by now and it always felt good with Patrick. Saeki’s gaze went to the cats when they were let go to run wherever they wished in a certain radius and chuckled at the entics of all three furred friends. He looked back at his beloved when they spoke of the next day and nodded, smiling happily. "That sounds like a great plan. Anything you want me to bring over to your place? Or anything I can do to help?" he offered, not wanting his boyfriend to do all the work. Saeki kissed their cheek and smiled.

User Image

[With : Patrick and the pets] xxx

"Saeki Speaking"

Genkawolf

-

-

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2022 2:23 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

”Yeah, it certainly is” Patrick said, agreeing with his boyfriend. “Not sure if I believe in it or not. I don’t need a fruit to tell me that we’re compatible” he answered. “I think I mentioned it in passing in the past. You have to go up a specific set of stairs to begin that will lead you to the orchard. Purposely avoided it when we entered the jungle on the day we became an official couple” he said telling him these things to help jog his memory. The confession was a big highlight of the day to him because it would have been very awkward between them if Saeki didn’t feel the same back then. Or their friendship could have never recovered. Thinking about it he felt guilty keeping his troubles to himself, but he didn’t want him to be caught up in it if it turned out to be all in his head. Wasn’t surprising to hear how much the other was interested in the legend because he was once like that himself in the past of his previous relationship and the sense of adventure. “Wouldn't it be interesting if it turned out the ruins had a connection with the orchard?” he asked him. ”Hmm, you could bring over a side dish if you want to and play with the kittens” he answered. Spent the rest of the time in the forest letting the pets play while the adults talk a lot of miscellaneous things.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Traveling to Surrounding forest.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: amused and calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1702.35. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro + Emerald, and his lovely Saeki + Aki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2022 8:40 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, αρяιℓ ①⑥тн

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑤⑤⑤
( ① чєαя, ⑥ мσитнs, ⑨ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:16 pm
User Image
User Image

Saeki looked at the beach as he stood on the ferry to get to the island. He was getting well acquainted with the ferryman. As often as Patrick and him went to the island, how could he not. In fact he was talking to the man while they made their way to the island beyond. Of course, Saeki made sure not to cause issues for the ferryman’s work. Once the ferry made landfall at the island, Saeki told the man goodbye and asked if he could let Patrick know that Saeki was already at the island when he saw them. He forgot his mobile back home.

The Asian stretched himself when he walked onto the beach and smiled. It was still a bit cold, but from what he understood from the weather, it would get better later on. Since he wasn’t sure when his beloved would arrive, he knew he was quite early, Saeki walked into the forest just a little bit. He wouldn’t go far as he didn’t want to miss Patrick’s arrival. As he walked he looked at the ring on his finger and smiled. They had finally broken the news to his parents a week ago. It had been…much as Saeki expected. His mother was happy for him, even if she was of the opinion he should have told her as well when he told his sister.

They could have worked on telling his father. As it went, his father had not been very happy about it. He seemed to have hoped this was just a phase in Saeki’s life as he found his feet away from Japan. Never had the man expected that his son was as serious about this relationship as they were. But in the end he finally accepted that Saeki was very serious in wanting to stay with Patrick for the rest of his life and it hadn’t gotten to huge fights. He was still the heir to the springs and after a few days of silence from his father, the old man had contacted Saeki again. A soft smile played over his lips as he walked back to the beach sometime later. Even with the difficulty of how his father had reacted, there was nothing he would have done differently. Patrick was the one for him and he had steadfastly stayed by the artist’s side. Saeki walked upon the beach and while he waited he did some simple Tai Chi practices.

[Pet : Aki]xxx[Profile: Link] [Dating: Patrick Peterson]
User Image

[With : Patrick?] xxx

"Saeki Speaking"

Genkawolf

-

-

Rhun Tolihzeh