Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Mykronos Island
Surrounding Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:38 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick continued walking until he was quarter of a mile away from where he had last seen Cecil. "I know you may not understand me, but you're all I have in this world. Everyone else has abandon me or runway, lied to me or ran away. Lost a lot of trust for people not even a benefit of a doubt anymore or likely take a joke. There may be a day when you run away too, but I'm glad you haven't so far" he said to the kitten so far. He let Hiro down on the ground to allow the feline to explore some. Taking off one glove then touches the glove with that hand. He manipulated the ground to create an obstacle course for his kitten. The whole thing was short, but susceptible to add-ons and tall enough for the kitten to not see the whole thing and also some treats to encourage him to start it.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Surrounding Forest.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: a little withdrawn.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $720.25. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro.

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:05 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick didn't see any sign that Cecil had followed after looking around once Hiro entered the obstacle course. "Guess not stalking is the only good redeeming quality that guy had" he thought. Stood up and kept up with the kitten and monitoring his movement. "You're doing good, Hiro" he praises his pet. "The guy was really all talk and triggering my negative emotions" he thought then shakes since he isn't dealing with the lady's man anymore.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Surrounding Forest.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: calm and refocused.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $720.25. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro.

Quote:

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:22 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick moved to sit off to the side to think some more. "This place is nothing like beach therapy, but I didn't want to leave Hiro by himself as much as I did back then" he thought. He was hoping he will have better encounters in the future. "Thought I got along with anybody based on my past encounters with people even the ones I didn't like. Bad cloud of the break-up hanging over my head longer than I would like effecting social interactions and fogging my mind, but I guess I can't rush the progress obviously" he pondered. Assumed it would be few more days like last time and the use of his abilities to avoid damaging private property. "Never had to directly interact with customers so the town and local areas will just be practice for that future shop I dream to open up someday in Solei" he said trying to look towards a silver-lining for how today went. "I wonder what your voice would sound like if I could actually understand you" he said smiling a little at the kitten as the feline ran over to him.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Surrounding Forest.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: thoughtful.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $720.25. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro.

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:36 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick would have guessed kitten's voice would match how cute he is. "I think I've had enough of this massive forest. How about you?" he asked and got a meow in return. After petting Hiro, he followed the kitten towards the direction of the beach. Didn't bother with demolishing the course himself and just left it be. "I live for Hiro. Lost so much because of people of the past even died twice and revived right away. Should stay away from people or at least limit my contact with them until I can emotionally move on" he thought. Kenzie was the exception since he is the only one to not let him down and he is his business partner. [exit]
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Surrounding Forest.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: thoughtful.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $720.25. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro.

Quote:

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:28 am
x
x
x
x
{ ② םαч тιмє sкιρ }

ωєםиєsםαч, ғєвяυαяч ①④тн

םαч ① σғ ① υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①②⑨
( ④ мσитнs, ⑨ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:04 am
User ImageUser Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Vixen | Tsubasa Guardian Spirit | Kitsune
❛I read once that the ancient Egyptians had fifty words for sand.
And the Eskimos had a hundred words for snow.
I wish I had a thousand words for snow,
But all that comes to mind is the way you move against me while you sleep,

,,and there are no words for that.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

○I'm feeling melancholic.
●I'm speaking to no one at the moment.
○I'm currently wearing something comfortable.
●I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank.
○I currently have feelings for no one.

The past few days were alright, she supposed, but the day finally came. The day she dreaded so badly. Valentine's Day. How many years has it been? How many centuries has she been wandering about, mentally cursing at every couple she sees walking down the streets. She hated this romantic holiday, and she wished it could just end already. Today, early morning, she had ran out of her house. Away from her twin and Angel, knowing they would both probably be all lovey and dovey. She didn't resent them for that, no. She loved every onch of their being, but it's today, that she cannot tolerate any romantic behaviours. Out she was, away from the crowd, away from couples young and old. Away from the whole, "I love you more!" conversations.

She couldn't stand it. Vixen felt melancholic, and eventually, she found herself up upon a tree branch, allowing her legs to dangle in the air. She had been around since early morning, long before the sun rose and she had been catching some sleep her instead. It felt nostalgic, how they both once sat upon a tree, gazing down upon the rest of the foxes. The younger cubs. Except back then, she was all wrapped up in bandages, and she could still feel his warmth. Now, she can't even feel a thing at all. Not one bit.

The forest was surprisingly more pleasant then she had initially expected, though. There was the chirping of the birds, a few squirrels running here and there from tree to tree. Somehow, it made her feel like a little hunter, what foxes really were. Predators. She tilted her head to the side, catching a glimpse of a little squirrel beneath the tree just opposite of her. Her ears perked up, and she'd shift into a crouch. Her elliptical eyes gazed intently at the prey before her, and she would feel her little fangs growing within her mouth as a soft purr escaped the confinements of her lips. She was quiet, her movement as gentle as can be, and her tails would sway gently behind her, cautious and quiet. It was just there, picking up the nuts, stuffing it into its cheeks. Where is it planning to take the food to? For its babies? Or perhaps simply for itself? She braced herself, already in position to attack, and in the blink of an eye, and the rumbling of the pebbles upon the dirt, Vixen was on the ground, her hands dug painfully into the ground. The cries could be heard, and there it was, the little furball trapped within her fingers. "Hello there, little one." She would lift it up to her face, and it would squirm about in attempt to escape. The poor thing, begging for it to be released. Vixen understood animal speech, but she made to attempt to answer anyway. A small rolling tone sounded within the confinements of her throat, the cries that most likely belonged to a fox's. Her lips parted open, as if she was attempting to devour it, but of course, the fox was no cannibal. "I'm just kidding. I don't eat live animals-.." she used to, but Vixen grew iut of it ever since she stepped into a more donesticated lifestyle. She'd release it, and it would disappear from her sight in the blink of an eye. Of course, leaving the nuts it had spat out when she grabbed hold of it earlier. Poor thing. Perhaps she shouldn't have toyed with it.

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles: sorry for slow poopy post! ;A ;

SoujiAtsumi

PUMMMY

Trash

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:02 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

██████████████████████████████

The days turned to weeks and before Sahar knew it Valentine's day as upon him. There wasn't anything particularly wrong with the day, it was any other day of course and he rather likes watching the romantic movies that were usually marathoned, however, this year the day weighed heavily on his heart. Perhaps it was because it was a reminder that he couldn't obtain the fruit he had came in search of, he couldn't think of any other reason for it. He had the day off and nothing to do with it; he was restless inside and couldn't possibly ignore the holiday if he went into town....Then, a wonderful idea struck him.

Despite the time he had spent there he hadn't once visited Mykronos island. Even if he couldn't enter the orchard there was no reason he couldn't research the surrounding flora, what better time to see it than now since the weather had warmed up? Giddy, Sahar gathered up a few of his books and his research journal and headed to the beach to catch the ferry to the island. Even if it was a romantic holiday, there surely couldn't be many couples on the island. He could have some peace while working! Brilliant!

Once he arrived on the island the Djinn wasted little time in heading to the forest, which seemed surprisingly normal. Still, he made sure to float a few inches off the ground to avoid any creatures that might bite him or quicksand. Seth had mentioned odd weather patterns, but as he floated along Sahar didn't see anything out of place. Maybe the weather changed further in? A rustling caught his attention and Sahar spotted something a bit out of place: a squirrel. How did a creature like that get on the island? Had it been brought over by someone? Before he could get a closer look a figure dropped down on the creature.

The creature's cries could be heard but the Djinn paid them no mind, his gaze locked on the woman that he captured it. Silky black hair with ears to match, white tails that he could still feel brushing against his skin, pale skin he had marked not even a handful of weeks before, and golden eyes that held a wild light: it was none other than Vixen. His heart raced in what could only be surprise as he watched her toy with the squirrel in her grasp. Even though he was aware of her fox attributes he hadn't pondered on if her nature was like a fox as well, until now that is. Vixen had an almost feral look to her, there was no doubt that she was a predator:

Sahar was fascinated.

He had yet to see this side of her and he certainly didn't regret it. Any uneasy he would have felt stumbling upon her was nowhere to be seen as she released the squirrel. "That was amazing!" He cheered, all smiles as he clapped for her. "I did not know you were so swift."

>>>>> I have: $628.25 // I love: no one (maybe...) // I am: surprised, interested <<<<<

[[Ooc: It's cool, he's really into it X) ]]

Quote:
yo punny nut
Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:12 pm
User ImageUser Image

○I'm feeling nervous.
●I'm speaking to Sahar at the moment.

She was so indulged into her little hunting that the fox was not aware of what or who was approaching her. She’d watch the little form dash away and disappear into the bushes, and the fox would feel a little bad for toying with it. What if it had wanted to feed its babies? Then again, it didn’t mention about having babies it needed to look after, so Vixen assumed it was alright. Those little squirrels have enough food stored in their homes to begin with anyway. Her ears flickered at at the sound of someone cheering and she would disappear almost instantly into the trees once more. Foxes were predators, that was true, but they were no match against other creatures. At least not head to head. She growled, only to realize just who had caught her by surprise. Her eyes widened, and her shoulders would finally loosen once the tension eased up between them. Vixen frowned, though. She was the one catching people by surprise, not the other way around. Her appearance eventually returned to normal, her fangs disappearing alongside her claws. Vixen should be relieved that it had been Sahar, but she didn’t. It felt nerve-wrecking and she felt unbelievably nervous. Vixen had been such an embarrassment that night, and she could hardly keep up that facade of hers at the paintball event. What was she doing shedding tears in front of someone? It wrecked her. It really did. ”I-It’s not, really- You’re judt exaggerating-” she fiddled with her fingers as she downcast her eyes. Vixen couldn’t look at him without being reminded of the embarrassment she put herself through.

”Well, I am a fox, after all-” Vixen crossed her arms, and she would let out a small huff, but eventually, laughter would erupt from her lips. Small nervous laughters. ”What are you doing here..? It’s not a place for people to spend their Valentines-” she answered eventhough she was just about the same in this situation. Her lips were curved into a smile, as she tried her best to hide the facade she so desperately kept up. Vixen couldn’t avoid his gaze forever, and eventually, her gazw shot up, locking onto his golden brown orbs. Oh, those wild, enticing eyes. She remembered how it once scanned her body like she was his prey. Vixen shuddered, and she’d zip her opened jacket halfway up her torso. The fox clutched her waist, still feeling how his tongue once graze across her skin. Her cheeks were ever so slightly red. Vixen wasn’t embarrassed over the things they did, but more embarrassed over her small breakdown.

”It’s a nice place.. this forest.” it had an eerie lingering aura, but the fox thought it was just perfect. She didn’t know what to say, what to do in his presence, and she could only try her best to divert her attention elsewhere.

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

SoujiAtsumi

PUMMMY

Trash

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:54 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

Sahar jumped lightly when Vixen darted up one of the trees to growl at him. He blinked up at her, a mix of surprise and hurt in his eyes at her reaction. Had he done something to anger her? Their last interaction had been playful, so he had thought things were well between them despite the night they spent together. Or was there something ailing the fox? Whatever the case, she seemed to come back to her senses after a moment and relaxed, much to Sahar's relief. Short lived as it was.

Vixen was acting differently still. She seemed sheepish, not even daring to meet his gaze. It made his heart twinge with pain. He had thought things were fine between them, he wanted them to be fine, but how could he fix it? He wanted those golden orbs focused on nothing but him...Sahar managed a small smile when she began to laugh nervously. "I would not exaggerate, it truly was amazing." He paused, shifting from one foot to the other as she questioned why he was there. It was a bit embarrassing to admit he was running away from Valentine's day, but then again, if anyone would understand, maybe it would be Vixen. She hadn't disclosed much, however, it wasn't hard to tell that she had lost someone special to her. She must want to avoid the holiday as much as he did.

"Well, I-" He paused once more, a nervous laugh escaping him. "I had the day off, s-so I thought it would be nice to do a bit of research." That sounded weird, it wasn't much of an answer at all. This wasn't like Sahar. He shouldn't be so uneasy, especially in front of a friend! Yet, when Vixen finally met his gaze, a well of confusing emotions sprung forth. The djinn wanted her to be closer to him, to be by his side instead of in that tree. He wanted to speak with her as easily as before, to enjoy their playful banter, anything to clear up this heavy air between them.

His attention flickered down to her jacket as she zipped it up, remembering all to vividly the feel of her skin under his hands- It was Sahar's turn to glance away as he felt his face heat up. "It certainly seems interesting. Do you come here often?" He was grateful to have something else to talk about. "I have heard that the forest has some odd weather patterns, yet it seems quite normal. I wonder if odd things only happen further in." As he continued to talk, he found himself scanning the ground for any interesting fauna, once again focused on his research rather than the night they spent together. "I admit, I did not expect to find acorns here, I did not think oak trees would thrive in this environment, I can not wait to see what other plants grow here!"

>>>>> I have: $628.25 // I love: no one (maybe...) // I am: unsure. <<<<<

[[Ooc: ]]

Quote:
yo punny nut
Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:09 pm
User ImageUser Image

○I'm feeling nervous.

She felt a tinge of guilt when she noticed the hurt within his gaze. She didn’t mean to. It was a reflex action of hers, a defense mechanism and just when she was about to apologize, he seemed to have spoken up. He would smile, and it would make her feel a little less anxious about their current situation. She was behaving strangely, a little unsure of how she was supposed to behave in front of him. Toy around with him like she did and pretend as if nothing has ever happened? She should, but she knew no matter what she did, it would still linger about the back of her mind. Can she assume that it was alright for her to cry? That it was alright breaking down in front of someone for once? ”We’re predators- that’s what we do-” and she was sure every other animals were just the same. She just had a little more tails than the others. ”..but thank you.” she twiddled her fingers before she’d brush them through her tails. It felt weird being noticed by someone but the amazement that followed would make her feel rather proud of who she is.

He would pause in the middle of his sentence, and it was then, Vixen knew that he had been feeling uneasy, too. Was that her fault? She downcast her gaze, only taking small glances at him when he started to speak. It wasn’t much of an answer at all, unlike how he usually had been. Did he not want to speak to her? ”A day off on such a busy day? I can’t imagine what the restaurant would be like.” she chuckled ever so slightly. Had he wanted to escape the deadly wraths of young couples who seemed to have a more cocky look upon their faces today then any other day. Vixen found it very cringe-worthy to look at. Lovestruck couples, that is.

Her golden orbs locked onto his eventually, taking notice of how it had eventually trailed down to her her body. Was he thinking of that night a week back? He turned away, cheeks tinted a light shade of pink. Vixen thought he seemed a little.. cute at the moment. Did she come here often? No, not really. She just found it a few days back, but she certainly has been travelling back and forth from Soleil to this island, spent a night here, even. However, it wasn’t planned though. She missed the last ferry for the day. ”Just only recently, though. You should lurk deeper. It’s has an eerie feeling to it, but it’s comforting, really.” answered the fox as she then listened to him speak of the odd weather patterns. She hasn’t experienced it so far. Not yet, at least. ”The weather’s really nice so far.. gentle breeze and all but there’s rustlings in the bushes. Be carrful, now.” she never knew what was lurking within for she was long up on the branch as soon as something a little out of the ordinary could be heard. Perhaps she has been just a little too paranoid as of late. He would once again speak of the flora that could possibly be found in this forest, and Vixen would comfort in his words. He sou ded so excited, so enthusiastic. She couldn’t help but laugh ever so slightly. ”You’re weird.. You’re just so weird-” she pushed herself up to which she’s currently crouching upon a branch. She’d leap to another one, one closer to him. For some reason, she refused to come down. One by one she moved closer towards him. Perhaps she just loved looking at people from above. She felt tall for once.

But it seems she wasn’t tall for long. Snap! An old branch it was. Before she could make a run for, the fox found herself plummering into the bush nearby. A yelp could be heard, but the fox was somehow relieved to find something cushioning her fall. At least this little flora carried a flowery fragrance. She wondered where it came from. ”It smells nice- this plant- no-.. bush?” she pushed herself up and dusted herself off as she made her way towards him. It felt a little uneasy still, but she could at least try to lighten it up, especialy given how he had been so excited about this place. She would be a horrible person to bring down his mood. ”Teach me.” she paused. ”I want to know. Teach me about plants..? You sounded so enthusiastic so-..’

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

SoujiAtsumi

PUMMMY

Trash

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:53 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

Now that she mentioned it, it was a bit odd that he had the day off. Then again, it wasn't like everyone had to work every holiday. Either way, Sahar was thankful that he didn't have to work at the restaurant, there was little doubt that they would have some sort of special for couples...Normally he didn't mind couples, but today he wanted to avoid thinking about love and the like. "It will probably be packed around dinner time, however, I am sure the others can handle it. If they needed me I am sure they would have called by now." He mused with a small laugh. It would be awful if he got called in after coming all this way. What a waste it would be!

Even then he wouldn't wish to be called away, even if the air between him and Vixen was strained. Sahar wanted to talk to her, he had missed her company. He expected to be teased for blushing, yet the fox didn't offer any playful words, instead, she considered his questions. That wasn't too bad, he supposed, at least she didn't seem in a hurry to get away from him. Perhaps things weren't as bad as they seemed! "Really? That is odd..." Sahar didn't believe that Seth would lie to him, plus that other gentleman had given him a similar warning about the forest's odd weather. Maybe whatever force kept the orchard hidden only worked when someone was actively searching for it...

Sahar was snapped out of his thoughts when she mentioned rustling in the bushes. It was to be expected, such a large forest was bound to be home to a variety of fauna. It was one of the reasons he had decided to float rather than walk; it was safer that way at least. "Thank you for the warning, I will do my best to be careful." Of course, if something did happen that put him in danger, Sahar always had his dagger to protect himself. He'd rather not use it if he didn't have to, though. The djinn only wanted to do a little research, not harm any wildlife that called the forest home.

His attention was brought back to Vixen as she laughed, his head tilting to the side in confusion. "Hey! That is mean!" He huffed, trying to look annoyed yet failing to hide a smile. Vixen was laughing and she seemed more relaxed than before, it was hard to be upset when the mood was returning to normal. Sahar watched as she moved from branch to branch to get closer to him, until-

Snap!

"Vixen!" He called out in surprise as one of the branches snapped beneath his companion. "Are you alright!?" Thankfully, the fall wasn't a long one and there was a bush of some sort to break her fall. Sahar let out a relieved sigh as she spoke up a moment later; it looked like she was just fine. "It looks like you should be more careful." He pointed out as he watched her pick herself up and make her way over to him. When she spoke, he was surprised to hear her ask to be taught. "Beg pardon?" The djinn blinked, eyes widening in shock for a moment. Did she want to know about his work? Well, Vixen had been interested when he mentioned his research on the cherry blossoms as well...

"I would love to!" He didn't have to think about it for long before he was answering her with a grin. Of course, Sahar didn't know much about Mykronos island's plants other than what he had read, but he would do his best! "Ah, where should we start...How about that bush you fell on?" He approached the plant as he dug one of the books he brought for reference out of his bag. "It does look familiar, maybe it is part of the Solanaceae family? Then again what is not part of the Solanaceae- Oh, here it is! Streptosolen jamesonii otherwise known as a marmalade bush." He paused on a page to show Vixen. The image in the book showed a plant with yellow and red flowers, the one before them hadn't started to bloom yet but there was little doubt they were the same.

>>>>> I have: $628.25 // I love: no one (maybe...) // I am: excited. <<<<<

Quote:
yo punny nut
Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:05 pm
User ImageUser Image

○I'm feeling a little less uncomfortable.

"..but what if I went and you're not around?" countered the fox as she locked her gaze onto his golden-brown orbs. Then again, it was near to impossible that she'd ever go to such an establishment that would most probably be filled with couples young and old. Especially during such a romantic day.

There was the rumored orchard that laid within the depths of this island, if she wasn't mistaken but it felt a little strange. Vixen didn't believe that soulmates were meant to be together. No. Soulmates are here to teach you a lesson, and that was it. No two should ever be together, at least that was what she believed. "Why is that? Were you expecting anything?" she asked, tearing her gaze away to look up at the clear sky above their heads. If anything, the sky looked more than pleasant today. Silence dawned upon them, and she would allow her gaze to trail back onto him once more. "Do you believe the rumored orchard exists?" out of the blue, she would ask such a question, "Do you think soulmates belong together?" she asked. Perhaps she shouldn't have come to this forest either, or this city in general. Everything reminded her of love, almost everyone came here in search for love, it felt almost ridiculous to her. But who was she to judge? She was just feeling bitter.

The fox had been crouching, gazing at him from above, almost ready to pounce him any given moment. Her dark crescents have returned, and it wasn't hard to tell at all that she hasn't been sleeping as of late. Dreading this day where love would fill the air. Vixen groaned, and she'd frown though it seems, the djinn's voice had broke her out of her own train of thoughts. "You know I can still attack you even if you're floating.. right?" she murmured, allowing a smile to curve her lips. Did she feel discomfort speaking to him? It was impossible to tell, for even the fox was unsure herself. "A little prey-.. You've always been a feast for the eyes.." answered Vixen as she eventually moved away. He'd call her mean for simply calling him weird, and Vixen could feel the slight tension leaving her shoulders. "Weird is good." she paused, allowing her gaze to fall upon his chiseled features. He looked nicer with a smile. That pretty boy. "I like weird." and she would move away once more, though it seems the branches finally had enough of her leaping.

She heard him cry out her name the moment she plunged into the bushes, and she would whine when pain sprouted around her body. What sort of an amateur mistake was that? "Alright?! Am I alright? I am not! It hurts!" but no matter how many cuts and scratches there were upon her arms, they would slowly disappear, as if she was never injured at all. When she was finally relieved of the numbness that followed after the fall, she'd finally push herself off though soon enough, she was met with his sarcasm. Vixen, frustrated, would stomp her foot against the dirt. "Stop it!" she frowned, though eventually, she'd end up laughing herself. It was stupid to make such a mistake, but she supposed it had lightened up the tension around them both. She was grateful for that.

Vixen jumped in surprise when the djinn exclaimed in such an excited manner, and she'd simply look at him in shock, utterly at loss for words. He was quick to address to bush she fell in, and she'd hurry over as he started explaining what it actually is. However, Vixen found herself staring at the djinn more than listening to the explanation regarding the plant. She'd direct her gaze to the pages when he'd pass the book towards her, and her eyes would widen in surprise. "So that's what it's called..?" it was such a shame that bush has yet to bloom, but she could smell the light fragrance it carried. Or perhaps it was just her sensitive sense of smell? "You look different when you're talking about plants.. You look happier."

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

SoujiAtsumi

PUMMMY

Trash

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:24 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

"Well, you do know where I live." He pointed out, ignoring the odd fluttering in his chest at her questions. Would she really only go to the restaurant just to see him, or was she just teasing him again? Either way, it made Sahar happy. "Kind of. I had heard that the forest had odd weather patterns that changed suddenly. I suppose it only happens further in..." There wasn't any point in not telling Vixen about what he knew, it might help her out later actually. He'd hate for the lovely fox to get hurt or worse because she was unprepared...

The brief silence was ended as Vixen asked another question, this time about the orchard. He didn't hesitate to reply. “Of course! I have met a couple that actually found the orchard, and even if I had not met them I would still believe it existed in some way. Usually, legends are based on some truth after all.” He paused before answering the second query. Did soul mates belong together? He remembered what the fox had told him about love before, about the pain it could bring about. It was still a daunting idea, to find your one true love only to have them taken away, but then he thought of Seth and Rina. The two had fought even after finding the orchard yet they still looked so happy to be with each other. Their relationship still needed work, however, one day they would become the couple they had seen in their vision. “I think,” He started, choosing his words carefully. “That they do belong together. Even if there might be pain, later on, it must be wonderful being with the one you love. Those are memories you carry with you for your whole life too, so maybe it will make the pain of loss more bearable.” Spending one's life with their soul mate couldn't be all that bad...

Surely Vixen, of all people, would know that, right? The djinn didn't have all the details about her past lover still, but it was clear she loved him greatly to still lament about his death. She must look upon their time together fondly at times. That train of thought made Sahar feel a bit jealous. To think that he wasn't the only one that Vixen was so devious with, yet, as quickly as the feeling sprang up in vanished. “Oh?” He hummed, returning her smile with an innocent one of his own. Admittedly, he rather liked the thought of being Vixen's prey, it was exciting! Being around the fox made him feel so energetic, more so than usual actually. Her expressions were fascinating and he enjoyed their game of cat and mouse. A pleasant warmth rose up in his chest when the lovely brunette corrected herself, reassuring him that she liked that he was weird.

Even though she cried out after her fall it didn't seem she was badly injured. Sahar doubted she would be so vocal at least. What a relief! He couldn't help but laugh at her frustration, pleased to know that she didn't take it to heart as her laughter soon followed. What a wonderful sound it was, as beautiful as any windchimes, it was so nice to hear it again! The djinn wouldn't know what to do if the air between them had remained tense. His mood only got better when Vixen showed interest in his work. He didn't realize that his sudden excitement surprised her, nor that she stared as he tried to identify the plant before them. "Yes! I bet it is beautiful when in bloom." He hummed, a relaxed smile on his face as he looked at the plant once more. It was quite a sight already, though, it would be nice if he could get a sample to grow in his greenhouse.

Sahar's attention shifted back to Vixen when she commented on his expression. "Do I?" He hadn't even noticed, but he supposed he could understand. He adored studying plant life, ever since he was little ecology had been his passion. "I have always loved plants. My father is a wizard, so he taught me about flora that have magical properties and ever since then I have been into botany. That is what brought me to Soleil actually." He admitted as he placed his book back in his bag. "What about you? What are you interested in?" Sahar would ask as he reached for Vixen's hand, wanting to tug her towards another plant. There was plenty to examine on the island and, if the fox was willing to listen, he wanted to tell her all about the plant life there.

>>>>> I have: $628.25 // I love: no one (maybe...) // I am: excited. <<<<<

Quote:
yo punny nut
Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:42 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ①① םαч тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, ғєвяυαяч ②⑥тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①④①
( ④ мσитнs, ②① םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:54 am
User ImageUser Image
                                        After getting off the boat that took her to the Island, Skye looked around curiously, a smile on her face. She noticed the beach and the amusement park and was intrigued by both, but she wasn't here to do that. At least not today. Perhaps another day though. No, today she was going to head over to the forest to go for a run and stretch her legs. Sure she could have done that in the city, but she preferred to run on all four legs and she didn't want to freak anyone out or risk getting shot. Walking along the pathway, a smile appeared on her lips as she say the outer edge of the trees. She heard this was where one would come to find the legendary fruit that would tell you if you were with your soulmate. Wrinkling her nose a bit, she snorted. Soulmate. She thought that she had found her life mate and was so very, very, wrong. Shaking her head, she frowned a bit before letting out a long sigh. She could still taste his blood in her mouth. Shuddering in horror, the werewolf then went into the forest. She needed to get her mind off of all this. It was in the past! She had to get over it! She would never heal if she didn't. When she found a decent spot, she looked around to make sure the coast was clear before she stripped out of her clothes. Folding them, she put them in her bag and hid the bag. The young woman would then shift into her wolf form, her mouth opening and her tongue hanging out as she panted happily. Ah, it felt so nice to be in this form! Lowering her top half, she stretched and groaned loudly. She hadn't formed into a wolf since the 'accident'. Snorting, she shook her head a bit before she tilted her nose upward and let out a short howl before digging her paws into the soft dirt and took off running. Her muscles felt sore from lack of use, but the wind going through her fur felt oh so nice.

──────────────────────────────────
                                        x ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇhere
                                        x ᴅᴀᴛιɴɢnobody
                                        x sᴛʏʟᴇNaked
                                        x ᴏᴏc -

Master Kiro II

● Mykronos Island

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers