[ORP] The Lost Son (Dice Game) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessiaing

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:35 am
User Image

The Intaba has been blessed with a large litter of cubs. Hoaka and Sabia have been mates for what seems like forever and they have finally been blessed by the gods with a litter, and a large one at that.

Unfortunately while they were tending to some of the other cubs one of them seems to have wondered off on their own. The parents are distraught with worry and feel like they are already failing as new parents.

Family:

User Image Mom: Sabia'Nafsi (owned by Greenie EA): The irony in her name comes from her cousin – a polar opposite – or at least was a polar opposite. Growing up Sabia was quiet, to herself and hated change. Grown, she has become adaptable, able to defend herself and perhaps has become a bit cold. These cubs will be her world. The only ones to be given any form of side glances will be those marked with the batwings. To her they are a sore reminder of her cousins and Uncle. They will no be treated any less, in fact she may keep a closer eye on them. This is the reason behind the name Muhuri`Hatma for the little batwing girl, in Sabias eye’s the youngster has a sealed fate, something uncontrollable. Think of it like an omen.

User Image Dad: Hoaka (owned by nessiaing): Hoaka has a great deal of pride for his home. He protects it with gusto. He is not of original blood and there for he never had a chance of having a child with the sight naturally. However only shortly after joining the pride he met and fell in love with Sabia, the daughter of one of the leaders. Sabia helped Hoaka raise his first litter, he was a single dad when they first met. As time went on their bond grew. However tragedy stuck when an avalanche hit the pride. Some where buried alive but most were just scattered away from the lands they called home. Hoaka thought he had lost Sabia forever. He spent a lot of time on his own roaming the rogue lands sad for himself and missing his mate. Hoaka joined a pride and to his surprised found his beloved there, she had been badly injured by an attack and he worked to heal her wounds. Not long after that they heard that their old home was rebuilding so they left their current pride and headed back to the place they had first met.

User Image The Oldest: Röte (owned by nessaing): Röte is your typical male. He wants to be just like his father. Since his dad is the war general and his mother the offensive commander. He wants to become a warrior and rise up through the ranks to be just like his dad.

User Image Second Oldest: Villám (owned by Polette): The strong and protective type.

User Image Youngest Girl: Muhuri`Hatma (owned by Greenie)

User Image Great Grandpa: Joto (owned by hibi) Joto is somewhat crotchety and grumpy older lion, who is very much stuck in the old ways of the pride. White is good, seeing males are bad.

Plus 4 other cubs being contested off here

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:38 am
How to Play:

This is a dice game! All you need to do is rp a soa who has joined the hunt for the missing cub! It can be a member of the pride or a friendly rogue. First person to match my roll in the next post wins!

Rules:
1. The cubs MUST stay in Intaba. We are fairly resonable so if something does come up, like an amazing plot, please speak to us and we will see if there can be a work around.

2. Make sure you read up on the pride, its a little different than a lot. If you have question ask us we are more than happy to help.

3. You can enter for as many cubs as you want but only win one (this means if you win here you can't win one of he other cubs in the event forum)

4. Please follow all Gaia ToS and SoA shop rules

5. Be nice, no drama here, and no discouraging others from entering.

6. This cubs was a custom cub, if you received a custom in January you can not win this cub.

7. Please allow for one post between each of yours.  

nessiaing

nessiaing rolled 1 100-sided dice: 50 Total: 50 (1-100)

nessiaing

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:46 am
User Image

He had only been a new father a short time and he was already failing! Hoaka was pacing back and forth anxious to get back out to search for his young son that had gone missing. Hoaka had had a litter before and even raised them mostly on his own and he had never lost one, though this litter was much larger than his last. What type of war general was if he couldn't even keep track of his own young.

"All right everyone, its time to get back out there and search." he called out to the crowd that had collected to help search for his son. " He is pale, red mane, tail, eyes and nose. With grey tows, wings and zig-zag tail like my mate." he called out the description of his son. His pale coat was a sign of a blessing from the goddess, which only made Hoaka worry more, was it possible that someone had seen the pale coat and stolen his son. Hoaka swallowed hard refusing to even entertain that idea for right now. "Let's move out." Hoaka called jumping down from his rock and moving towards the forest.

Excited Apathy rolled 1 100-sided dice: 77 Total: 77 (1-100)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:25 am
User Image
Anan's wanderings had taken him far and wide, and he still felt like the spirits were no closer to revealing his adult name. It bothered him--how could he call himself grown if he still bore his child-name? And yet, it was too important of a thing to just take any old name. Deep in thought, it took him a little bit to realize he'd entered a strange pride's territory. He was about to turn back and try to leave with none the wiser when he heard the call. A missing cub...even if he was an intruder, they'd probably forgive his trespass if he offered an extra set of eyes and paws to help. Most were not so aggressive as to attack on sight, although he expected some suspicion.

"I know I do not belong, but I am here to help," he called out as he neared others. Best to make it clear right away, and perhaps allay doubts.  

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Fairy Snails rolled 1 100-sided dice: 50 Total: 50 (1-100)

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:04 pm
User ImageTalitha had heard about the lost cub. She decided to take a break from her hunting duties to help search. When Hoaka described what the cub looked like she listened carefully. She wondered what could have happened to the cub. The situation reminded her of when she would play hide n seek with her siblings. Hopefully the cub was just playing a little game with the worried adults, she thought.

Her attention went to the cool colored lion and gave him a friendly smile. Outsiders were always a pleasant sight to see for her. “We appreciate your help,” She said as she started looking around.

((We should ignore the dice roll on this post))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:02 pm
User Image User Image

The face she must have made when realization passed over it was likely shock, terror and many other things. Her nose scrunched up as if a bad taste entered her mouth and her eyes had gone terribly wide. This was her first family, her first litter and at this point in time she had squarely decided they would like be her last. How could this have happened? She had stopped pacing about the time that Hoaka had started. She listened as he composed himself and then began describing their son. Feeling defeated, she watched as everyone left, but at this point she would not let the rest of her children out of her sight.

"Muhuri, where did you...?!" She turned quickly and spotted the other pale cub. Even with everything going on the idea of having those batwinged markings.. she feared her little ones were cursed. Giving her head a swift shake she freed her mind long enough to gather the ones accounted for and entertain them briefly while the. "Come along, let's get out of the way so they can find your brother." Her statement was met with many questions as they tried to comprehend what was going on.

"Sabia!" A whoosh and silence was accompanying her name. She turned and was greeted by the familiar face of a local goddess. "Blasaz." She gave a warm smile. "I am here to help Sabia, add some eyes to the sky. I over heard some other talking and spotted some of them searching. I didn't dare think it was true, but by the look on your face I see it."

Their conversation was kept brief and soon Blasaz was in the sky, quick to begin peering about.. spying some of the locals looking about.

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

Excited Apathy rolled 1 100-sided dice: 51 Total: 51 (1-100)

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:38 pm
Anan relaxed his cautious demeanor as he was greeted with warmth instead of wariness. He returned the pale lioness's smile, though with restraint. Best not to get too friendly with the locals when he fully intended to leave as soon as this was done. Tail swaying idly behind him, he began tracking back and forth, zigzagging his path somewhat. If he could find a little pawprint, or a bit of scent, perhaps...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:58 pm
Excited Apathy

Hoaka was relieved as he saw others start searching for his boy. It was one of the good things about living in a a pride there were always others there to help in the time of crisis. Once he saw his mate and seven youngsters trail off to a safe location he decided he was ready to start the hunt again.

He noticed a lion not native to the lands and Hoaka made a point of wondering over to the male. Hoaka had been a member of the rogue lands for quite sometime before settling down and he found it quite moving that this male would take his time to help someone he didn't even know. "Thank you stranger." he said as he moved towards the stranger. Hoaka's emotions were running on high but he hoped that the outsider was able to tell he was truly grateful.

nessiaing

Fairy Snails rolled 1 100-sided dice: 57 Total: 57 (1-100)

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:15 pm
Talithia let the stranger be and drew her attention to Hoaka. “He hasn't been missing for too long. I am sure it won't take too much time to find him.” She said in her most comforting voice. Her twin would have been better at this situation. Playing hide-n-seek was one of her favorite things to do even as an adult. “I will be sure to stick around until we find him.”

She continued her search, looking into near by bushes.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:36 pm
R4gn0r0k IV

Hoaka smiled as Talitha approached him. He remembered the day that she and her litter were born and now here she was a full grown adult. He gelt his stomach do a little flip flop, it was hard to imagine that his new cubs would grow up as fast as it seemed she did.

"I appreciate your help Talitha, you have grown up to be quite the female." Hoaka told her. It was a compliment although it came out kind of awkwardly. He couldn't figure out how to get his words out the correct way he shook his head.

"Son come out son." he called out. He knew that his sons white coat would blend into the white scenery around her, the only hope he had was the flaming red main and tail her had. That would surely stick out amongst all the white and green around them.

nessiaing

Chisato Mikami rolled 1 100-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-100)

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:09 pm
Jax yawned as he awoke from his sleep. The cave he was in made a nice shelter from the outside. He hoped the local lions hadn’t spotted him yet. He was, after all, a hyena. Most lions didn’t care too much for his species and who can blame them? He didn’t care too much for hyenas either. He looked around to make sure the close was clear. Just when he was about to step out, he heard voices. He perked up his head a little to hear better. “A lion cub went missing… Poor kid. I do hope they find it soon. You never know what could be out there…” he said as he trotted off in the opposite direction. As he walked, he thought about the missing cub. He could offer to help find it, but how would the lions react to a random Hyena, a natural enemy to lions, react to him? He didn’t want to have to fight to get away. He could just look for the cub anyway and return him or her to their parents. That could work, but will they think he took the cub away anyway? Taking a deep breath, he went off to find the cub. If a lion showed up, he would just say he was there to help and whatever happens, happens.  
Excited Apathy rolled 1 100-sided dice: 91 Total: 91 (1-100)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:36 pm
Anan paused, looking toward the purple male. "If I'm in the area, then I should help before I move on." It was as simple as that, to him. The spirits were not restricted to the swamp or the mountain, and they were always watching. With a respectful nod, he started poking into some of the bushes--hiding games seemed to be a common theme among youngsters of all prides.  

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Fairy Snails rolled 1 100-sided dice: 88 Total: 88 (1-100)

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:22 pm
Talitha gave Hoaka a polite smile. “Thank you Hoaka. I know my siblings and I were not always the most well behaved cubs, but I feel like we made living here more interesting.” She replied. Cubs were going to play no matter what.

“If you can hear me you should come out of hiding!” She called out as she searched the area, but had no luck.  
Excited Apathy rolled 1 100-sided dice: 95 Total: 95 (1-100)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:21 am
Anan reflected on his surroundings even as he searched. Mountainous as it was, it reminded him of home. He wondered, not for the first time, how many of his siblings had returned already. What would they think of this, stumbling into a pride's borders and getting caught up in a search? ...He hoped they were okay. And he hoped this cub was okay, and not missing due to some dire circumstance.  

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

[IC] Intaba'umbikezeli Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas