Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hidden Otaku Village

Back to Guilds

Come here to get the latest news on anime's, and video games. Discuss your favorites, and meet wonderful people. Best Anime Guild gaia has. 

Tags: Anime, RolePlaying, Art Shops, Gaming, Discussion 

Reply Role Playing
It's hard/fun to be famous. (Life as a Celebrity)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tobi Kaito
Vice Captain

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:51 am
We workers are no longer a thing technically as we aren't payed to do this all anymore some would say we aren't. But that's not stopping me from making you guys some suggested Role Plays. emotion_yatta This one was suggested by Niore_Lavier our first suggestion really hope you all love it, and I got it right. sweatdrop

So as said this is suggested by Niore and I'm pretty sure I got the idea but if not I know she'll tell me. Well I would hope as she asked for it. xd

Anyways live your celebrity dream live! Be a movie star, be a youtuber, be a side character or main character in a TV show as yourself (your created character) join other celebrities make a fun celebrity life for yourself and others to experience make failures make successes, are you washed up now? Did you become so famous you're like a god to the people, are you a one hit wonder, a rock star, a famous wrestler, or whatever you wish to be for a celebrity will you rejoin the career after you're canned? Or will you join a new thing and become famous again? IT'S YOUR CELEBRITY LIFE GO LIVE IT!!!

Be a star! emotion_kirakira Make your fans cry at your glory!! crying Be a famous person!!! rolleyes

Be yourselves as celebrities and show the world your true colors will you be famous, infamous, make them cry in joy or true sorrows, be loved or hated?

Take your time and choose your life carefully in your head.

Honestly it's the during their life so imangine more of how your life goes are you alone for your actions, living high, living normal? What not, so on etc. razz

But Let's detail what we do guys and gals, boys and girls, demons and angels some nephilims too. Show us a story of your life and what you do as a celebrity and how you think you live in life. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:54 am
Rules
1.) No pron celebrities this is a PG-13 place and you never know who is watching plus gaia says NO!!!

2.) Follow guild rules.

3.) Follow Gaia rules.

4.) Have fun. biggrin  

Tobi Kaito
Vice Captain

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
Role Playing

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff