Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-CrossroadsQueen-
Vice Captain

Quotable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:27 pm
User Image

User Image

Sand, sand and even more bloody sand was all the blonde could see for miles. She hadn't seen the sandstorm forming from a few miles back, so now she was dragging her booted feet through it and covering her eyes as she went. What was she doing running around outside when she should have been trying to find shelter from the sun? It was simple. Candice had to find supplies to keep herself going. He had two bottles of water and a small supply of food left in the combat pack she'd stolen off a dead solider before she'd reached this barren wasteland. She had raided a few places, mostly what was now left of small clinics and hospital. The blonde had no military background or anything of the like. But she did have a medical background, which was very helpful when the time called for it. This was her main reason for raiding buildings that were once hospitals. She'd managed to gather a decent first aid kit, and some other medical supplies. Pulling the hat down over her face more, she looked down slightly as she made her way through the sandstorm. Where in the hell did this thing even come from?.. I could have swore the place was clear just a second ago.. she thought irritatedly to herself.

"Hopefully we can find some food somewhere" she said to herself as she felt the storm dying down, which was good. The heat was finally starting to effect the female. She could feel the sheen of sweat forming on the backs of her legs and neck. Using her hand she swiped at the sweat on her forehead and the back of her neck. Eww... I hate sweat.. she thought to herself as she let her hand drop from her face and looked around. She could now make out the shapes of some buildings, most of them crumbled down to almost nothing, some half standing. A grin spread across her face, there was always a good chance when there was still some buildings standing. Having walked for days finding a decent looking building was almost a miracle.

As she neared the inner parts of the wreckage, Candice began to hum to herself. This was something she found herself doing often, possibly because the last person that tagged along was no longer around. What had happened to them? It was simple. The two were raiding a building, and when a group of reapers suddenly showed up. Knowing far too well the both of the couldn't escape, she done what was best for her. She had punctured the nerves that helped with movement, making her partner unable to move. Then she'd taken anything valuable from them and rushed off, leaving them behind. That had been quite a while ago, and she had no idea what had happened to Yessica, but that didn't matter. Sure it had been awful of Candice to have abandoned her, but what did it matter now? She was far from where she'd abandoned the girl and far past feeling sorry, in fact, she hadn't felt all that sorry. Yessica had, had an injury to one of her legs, making their journey much slower. It had been an injury the two had to care for every night, but that was no longer an issue.

The night wasn't lasting long, and the fact that nothing had come out in the night to jump her was setting her nerves on end. She was noticing that the night was starting to fade, and not slowly. Crap.. she thought to herself, this wasn't good, she was still a bit far from the nearest building. She took in a deep breath and took off at a run, she knew the sun would be here soon, and that meant trouble. She knew there was no way she wouldn't be able to make it through the front of the building without getting a major burn from the sun rays. Bringing her arms in tighter and will her legs to move faster, she gained speed and circled around the back just as the first rays of sun hit the front door to the building. A ear shattering scream echoed into her mind, making her flinch, but never stop. Someone must be melting she thought, the persons words were inaudible.

Reaching the back door, she threw it open and rushed inside, shutting the door as the sun quickly rose to it's highest point. Looking around, she saw a set of stairs to her right. Seeing no where else to go, she decided to make her way towards them. She took deep even breaths to catch her breath again. She took the steps one at a time, not wanting to tire herself again. There's gotta be someone in here for sure.. But where could I hide?.. she thought to herself, her eyes moving everywhere as she sought out a hiding spot. She moved deeper into the building and before she could find somewhere to hide, she heard foot steps. Crap.. she thought to herself as she looked around. By the sound of it, she made out two sets of feet. One set was heavy and dragging slightly, possibly a heavily built male, and the other was not as heavy, possibly female, medium build maybe smaller. She had to move and fast. Finding a door, she tried her best to open it slowly without causing a disturbance, but just as she was about to step in, something behind it fell and crashed as it met the floor.

Fukc!.. God dammit!.. she thought to herself as she heard the foot steps round the corner. "Hands up! And turn around slowly!" she heard the deep masculine voice say. Hands moving away from the door, she lifted them above her head and turned slowly to face her new captors. She knew she could take the female, who was slightly smaller than her in both height and build, but the male would be a problem. She could tell they were reapers, which was bad, very ******** bad. She watched as the female headed for her, the male keeping his eyes and gun trained on her pretty blonde head. She could feel the sweat covering her palms as the female stood in front of her. Watching the girl lower her gun, Candice swiped at her from the right and using her left hand went for one of her pistols. But of course, forgetting to wipe the sweat from her hands caused her gun to go flying across the room, giving the male enough time to rush over and give her a good punch to the gut. Doubling over, she coughed as the air was knocked from her lungs and the ground rushed towards her head. Candice struck the ground hard, her head going fuzzy for a moment.

Blinking hard and fast, she tried to get up, but the female round house kicked her in the ribs and caused her to bend over like a child in the fetal position. She coughed and gasped for breath, the pain jabbing into her ribs as her lung filled. The b***h had bruised her ribs, what a c**t. She looked up and was pulled upright into a sitting position like she was nothing more than a rag doll. "B!tch" the female said, spitting blood from her mouth. Candice grinned and watched as the male forced her hands behind her and zip tied them. "Get your filthy hands off me! Don't bloody touch me!" she said, failing and kicking, trying to keep from getting dragged away. But being out numbered two to one, she was eventually thrown over the males shoulder and whisked away. But she never stopped kicking and cursing at the male and the female. When they reached, what she assumed was the front of the building, the tall muscular male dropped her on her back. She met the ground with a grunt and bent over, trying to shield her aching stomach and ribs. She was another set of people, both reapers as well. They however seemed to be guarding something.

"We found her scavenging about the building." the male said in his deep masculine voice to the pair by the supplies. "Good job guys" the male buy the supplies said as he and his partner came closer. This was bad, how was she going to get herself out of this one? She looked around and tried to find an escape route, but that wouldn't be possible. Luckily they had retrieved her gun, not that they had given it back. She knew being out number four to one made her odds very unlikely for escape. She decided better of the idea of running, pushing herself up, she leaned against the wall and closed her eyes. "Eric will be happy you found someone" the smaller male said. Hearing the name made Candice's eyes shoot open and become wide, like an owl's. Oh crap, crap, CRAP!... Eric Brandy is with them?!.. s**t.. she thought as panic started to settle into her mind. She almost didn't hear the foot steps headed this way. She watched several other pile in, throwing things into the pile in the middle of the room. So this was where they were going to spend the day? Awesome. But once the people stop coming, she knew Eric and his right hand Zander would shortly be behind.

O O C:
XXA T T I R E - Casual
C L A N - Unknown
XC O M P A N Y - Reapers

Created by: DeersackBatman

User Image

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:43 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Bright purple eyes scanning the forest, the angel heard the demon say something about a ride in an alley way. Bike?.. What good wou- his thoughts interrupted by the demons urgent voice. Ithuriel noted the hint of hostility and nodded. Setting his feet firmly on the ground he took off in the direction the demon had told him too, he let his senses take over as he jumped over rocks and leaped over the large roots of the trees. He sensed his brother's confusion and prayed that it would distract the other angel long enough for Ithuriel to get Gareki to safety. Forgive me brother... Forgive me father.... he thought in a plea as he reached the clearing and dashed out of the forest blinking from the sudden change in light. Ithuriel stood frozen for a moment as hie eyes quickly adjusted to the harsh sunlight that wasn't present in the forest. That could explain the dullness of color in the forest.... he thought to himself as he blinked and looked up at the city.

Ithuriel stood for a few moments longer, his eyes trained on the vastness of the city that stood only a few feet before them. He'd seen a human city years ago, and it had been nothing like the one before him now. Then He'd know limited knowledge of humans, the one thing he'd know was their addiction to a bitter, black liquid, it was called coffee. Ithuriel had acquired the taste for the bitter liquid, he'd often go to human cafe's and enjoy a cup. That was when he'd decided to learn as much as he could about humans and their activities. Of course heaven had several books on them, and while Ithruiel found knowledge in reading every single copy held in the enormous library's of heaven, he'd known it was nothing like seeing real humans at work. He'd spent some time in the human world those thousand years ago. But then heaven needed more angels to keep things running as God had vanished.

Being one of the most knowledgable angels, his brothers and sisters had forced him to return to heaven to stay in the library's and research. That was how Ithuriel had come across the legend of the girl with the neutral soul. He'd offered little knowledge of the topic to his brothers and sisters, not due to greed, simply out of ignorance of the subject. The reason was Ithuriel hadn't believed that there was such a girl out there, not until the day God had vanished and the rumours of a human entering all the realms was spread through heaven, hell and purgatory like wildfire. Althought he still hadn't shared all his knowledge, he'd offered to be one of the many angels who would come down to earth and find her. Luckily, because he was a angel who held many secrets of the human world, everyone agreed to allow him to descend and try to seek out the girl of legend in hopes to shut the gates of hell and purgatory to keep the world safe.

Snapping back to reality, he rushed over to the alley that Gareki had mentioned. He scanned the dark stretch of dumpster infested concret until his eyes caught the glint of the bike. Ithuriel walked over to the bike and gently set him down beside it. He turned to the demon and looked down both sides of the alley. Looking back over to the dark haired male, he handed him a bullet. This bullet wasn't like any regular bullet, it was of pure gold and had a cross etched onto each end "If there's any danger, or if you need to call me.. Shoot the bullet down the length of the alley towards the forest.. It'll burst into a explosion of gold dust that I can be summoned too" he explained as he loaded the bullet into the gun. With a short nod, Ithuriel brushed himself off and turned to the forest "I shouldn't be long... And if I don't come back... Then presume me to be ascended.." he said before he took off towards the forest.

Rushing back into the forest, it didn't take long for the angel to find his brother, sensing he was close to him and Gareki. When he reached his brother, Ithuriel smiled "Gabriel!" he exclaimed with glee as he and his brother wrapped their arms around each other. When the contact was broken, Ithuriel tilted his head lightly to the side "What brings you here brother?.. I was told I would be the only one searching this part of the human world?..." he asked curiously. When Gabriel explained, Ithuriel nodded and sighed with exhaustion "I was attacked by a warlock in this forest.. Renwick... As for the human girl... I haven't found her.. I've searched the city beyond the forest... But she doesn't seem to be here.." he explained sadly. He looked at his brother who's smiled had faded. When Gabriel sad that he would ascend and ask for further instruction, Ithuriel nodded "I will research the city before I ascend" he said as he watched Gabriel disappear.

With a sigh of relief Ithuriel allowed himself to relax finally. He'd been terrified that his brother would have found out that he'd been half lying. Luckily it had been Garbiel, one of his move loving and understanding brothers. Maybe father is still looking over me after all..... Maybe.......... By the God and all his angels... I we don't run into anymore of my brothers and sisters... he thought as he sat on the forest floor and leaned back against the trunk of a tree. Closing his eyes, Ithruiel concentrated on the souls around him. He could sense the child of Lilith hadn't quite moved, he was a little ways from the edge of the forest, but it didn't concern the angel. However, when he tried to sense Gareki, it took him much longer due to all the human souls that were in the city. After a great strain on his energy, he had been able to sense the demon, he seemed fine for the split second he'd sensed him. Giving himself a minutes to recollect some strength, the angel stood and make his way back towards the demon. Ithuriel reached Gareki and looked down at him "How do we find her?... We've both failed her..... How will we ever find her and protect her now?..." he asked the demon sadly as he took a set beside him on the cold, hard ground of the unpleasant alley.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

-CrossroadsQueen-
Vice Captain

Quotable Sex Symbol

-CrossroadsQueen-
Vice Captain

Quotable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:48 pm
User Image

User Image
-----------------------------------------

t o y i n g x s o m e x w h e r e x b e t w e e n x l o v e x a n d x a b u s e x . . .

n o x s h o r t a g e x o f x s o r d i d , x n o x p r o t e s t x f r o m xm e . . .

Nearly having a heart attack when the male realized that Kennedy had actually said yes, she agreed to have dinner with him. This was a good sign, this meant she was willing to give him a chance at making things right. With a grin that could have made all the girls back home squeal, Theo gave the girl a time and place for them to meet. "Alright I'll see you there.. Till then" he said before he let her go. The grin still plastered like a tattoo across his face, he started up his car and drove back to the apartment complex. He took everything out of the trunk alongside the cooler and shut it before locking his car and heading up to his apartment. When he reached his door, he set the cooler down to find his door key and place it in the lock. Turning it, he listened at the lock clicked out of place and he was granted access to his room. He slipped inside and shut the door behind him. Theo wasted no time as he put groceries away and headed for the shower to wash off the smell of sea water and the itching feeling of salt that burned his warm, tanned skin. Taking his sweet time as the steam flowed out into the small bathroom from the top of the shower curtains, he whistled and sang like he'd be recharged and refreshed like never before. After a half hour long shower, he was out and swiping at the fogged up mirror to allow himself some vision. He looked at his muscular form in the mirror. He hadn't always been this bulky, in fact as a child he'd been rather thin and frail. When Kennedy had known him, he'd been slightly bigger, but never bulky and muscular as he now was. He starred into his own hazel eyes, the eyes that he'd learned to loath. His father had given him the curse of these eye. Closing them, he wished he'd gotten his mothers eyes as the hurtful words of his father rushed back into his mind like a hurricane of pain and regret slamming into his chest like a freight train.

You're not going anywhere Theo!" said the stocky man in front of the light haired male. Because Thayer thought he was going to stop Theo from doing however the boy pleased? "I will not let you throw you're life away or some fantasy! You're a Hutchcraft! We do not up and leave our duties as such!" the mans voice boomed in the office of the house. Looking up into the hazel eyes that had starred back at Theo every time he looked in a mirror, he simply sat in the leather chair in his dad's study and listened, having his mind made up and knowing nothing his father could say would stop him. "Of all your siblings.. I thought you would be the one to amount to something... Honestly Theo.. You've always gotten good grades.. You've been a fantastic student, excelled in everything you've done and now this?" his father said, throwing his arm wide in front of him. Theo could see the look in his fathers mirrored eyes, the one he usually saw when he looked himself square in the face. "I and honestly very disappointed in you.." his father said as if it meant nothing to him whether or not how those very words would effect his eldest son. Theo's eyes went wide for a moment as he turned away from his father and stood. He turned his back to the older man "And where do you think you're going?! Get back in that chair Theo Hutchcraft or so help me God!.. Theo I sa-" was all that Theo heard as he rushed out of his fathers office, tears burring in his eyes. He rushed to his room and locked the door behind him as he sunk down to the floor. He reached for his head phones and iPod, bringing them down over his ears as he blasted music from them, feeling the pounding of his door but not daring to go over and open it, eventually drifting off to a nightmare filled sleep.

Shaking the memory from that very morning from his head, Theo sighed and walked out of the bathroom. He shivered as the slightly cooler air form his bedroom met is still damp skin. He ran the towel over the tight, muscular skin of his body before rubbing it against his hair and tossing it into the hamper beside his bed. He looked in his closet for something nice and something decent to wear. Taking some time, he finally picked out something to wear as his eyes looked over at the clock to confirm he still had time to charge his nearly dead phone. He placed the moderately expensive phone on it's charger before he turned to placed clothing on his dry, bare body. Once he was dressed, he looked himself over in the bathroom mirror, avoiding his own eyes as he did. Once the male agreed that he looked decent, he shut off the bathroom light and headed back to his bedroom to grab his phone. He went to the kitchen, grabbed his keys and left the lonely, spacious apartment. He looked at the time and smiled to himself, he was going to be early, nearly twenty five minutes early. He drove to the restaurant he'd chosen and parked before heading inside. He was usually late to everything, but he was going to prove to Kennedy that he wasn't the same person he was when she'd last known him, not that the other Theo had been any less him and this one. He walked in and was asked to wait. Just when the waited had come back to inform Theo that the table he'd gotten for him and Kennedy was ready, he saw her car pull into the lot. "Perfect! I'm just going to get my friend and we'll both be seated together" he said before getting up and walking out as she left her car. "Kennnedy!" he called .

| Out Of Candies: |

Otfit || Clothing Car || Volkswagen Golf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:38 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

"Ahhh~"

Jelena yawned into her fisted hand as the first few rays of sun entered her room. She sat up and stretched out her limbs in bed before letting them flop down against her sides. Was it time to wake already? Man it seemed like she'd only been sleeping for an hour. Knowing it was pointless to question time change, she placed her feet into the slippers at the side of her bed and sashayed off to her bathroom. There she took a super quick shower and got ready. She pulled on some clothes before she walked over to her owls cage and opened it. "Lops! Times to go!" she called into the house. Moments later her owl was flying through her room and landed neatly in it's cage. Giving the bird a soft and careful pet, she locked up the cage and dragged it along with her trunk down the stairs. She had to catch a flight into London before she could board the train and head back to school. Luckily, Jelena's mother had been kind enough to convince her father that she should be going to school just like her bother and sister.

Her father had seen what had happened. Just because he was a muggle didn't mean he didn't do everything he could to learn all about his wife and daughter's world, and for that, she loved him. She knew her father was just worried about her, knowing it had been a dangerous few months after lord Voldemort had waged war on the school and the order of the phoenix. But her mother explained how he was no longer a threat, and in fact it had been more dangerous for her to have gone to school the previous year than it was for her this year. Parking her trunk by the stairs, she neatly placed Lops on top before she waltzed off into the kitchen, smelling her mothers pancakes from the front door. "Morning mom!" she said happily before giving her mother a peck on the cheek. He mother bid her good morning as she found a seat at the table beside her father. It was five in the morning, and her siblings were fast asleep for another two hours before they had to get up and head to muggle school. "Eat fast, we gotta leave in five minutes if you wanna catch your flight" he father said through the newspaper that was wide open in front of him. She couldn't help but give a small laugh at the fact that her father was reading a wizard paper instead of one from the muggle world. "Got it!" she said as she ate breakfast in a flash.

A few hours later, she was getting off the plane in London and taking a taxi too the train station. Paying her can fare, she found a trolly and put her things on it before she headed for platforms 9 1/2 and 10. She made sure no one was looking before she ran right at the wall between the two platforms. She didn't want any muggles thinking she'd lost her marbles. Once she was through and landing on the platform, a huge grin split her face. Her head tilted slightly as she noticed the train was a little longer than last year. It must have been for the fact that there was twice as many students returning this time. She said bye to Lops, watching as her trolly was taken to be loaded with the rest of the luggage. Sometimes she wished Lops could ride with her in the cart, her owl always had a way of comforting her. But of course pets weren't allowed in the train.

S I G H

She hopped into the train and searched for an empty compartment to sit in. Worried that all the compartments were full, it took her a while to find one. At first she didn't notice the girl sitting inside, being in a rush to find a place to sit before the train started moving, she opened the door and walked inside. Blinking, she looked at the girl. "Sorry.. It looks like all the compartments are full on all the other carts.." she said softly. "Mind if I sit in here?" she asked, pulling the duffle with her robes into the compartment so it wasn't in anyone's way.

User Image

User ImageXUser ImageXUser Image

-CrossroadsQueen-
Vice Captain

Quotable Sex Symbol

-CrossroadsQueen-
Vice Captain

Quotable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:35 am

User Image
User Image

User Image

One of the hardest things about being born a werewolf, was the very first time you changed after coming of age. Of course William's father had been there for him the first time he'd undergone his change. From that moment on, William was like no other werewolf before him. He was by his father's side in all things, being second in command meant he'd do most of the fighting and guarding.

But it never lasted too long.

When William finally discovered his fathers intentions, he had decided to take matters into his own hands. He challenged his father for alpha. And after a long, life threatening fight, he came out on top. William became the alpha and left everything his father had stood for behind. He swore to himself that his pack would be nothing like his fathers. He knew things had to change.

Years later, here he was. Owning nearly twenty acres of land that his family could run around on and hunt animals freely. Of course, everyone did something to pitch in. They were all members of the town and held jobs to help pay for their expensive lifestyle, but it all worked out perfectly. Of course everyone had to answer to someone, but that didn't stop William.

Waking in his bed, he of course was the first one in the entire mansion that was up and kicking. Most of his pack would be passed out in their beds of on the couches from the party they'd all had last night for his thirty-third birthday. Once he was out of his bed, he neatly began to make it and pick out his clothes for the day. With a quick glance at the app his phone had that displayed the weather, he decided it would be a jeans and sweater kind of day. Heading into his walk in closet, he selected a light blue, faded pair of jeans and a light grey sweater. Pulling them on, he headed down towards the kitchen.

Stepping into the spacious room, he made his signature breakfast. Pancakes and slices of fried ham. Busy at work, he heard his newest, and youngest pack member slip into the room and sit at the table. "Good morning James" he said from the stove. Placing the stacks of pancakes and ham a top the table. He watched as James devoured a pancakes in under a minute. He chuckled at the sight of the small boy. He had joined the pack only a month ago, but he seemed to be getting along well considering he was the smallest of them all. They'd found him in their backyard, running around as a wolf and bloodied. He'd been running around for months, dealing with his changes and werewolf form alone.

Making himself a quick pot of coffee, William headed into his study to read the paper and see if he could gather anymore intel on the rouge wolf that was running a muck in territory. They'd been tracking this werewolf for months, and had only ever been close to him once. He was a smart s.o.b that knew how to cover his tracks, and his god damned scent too. Of course that meant word got to the big boss.

So for todays schedule, instead of the classes he'd thought he'd be teaching, he was having a meeting with Annwyn Ghilchrist. One of Beaven's most trusted. He thought it would be fun, seeing as he'd heard many rumours about the girl.

A few short hours later, there was a knock at the door and Annwyn was standing outside the door. Alex, who had answered the door, gave her a tall grin. "Come on in! Right this way" the werewolf said before he opened the door completely to let her in. He lead her to the study and knocked "Come in" a voice called from inside. Sitting at his desk, sipping his coffee and bent over his paper, William didn't move to look up, he already knew who was here.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Roleplays

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas