Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)
Digimon: Tamer Island - Moderator Assistants!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:35 pm
As this year draws to close and another is dawning around the corner, the Moderators have made huge New Year's Resolutions for you, the Tamers, to get a lot of brand new, updated content! We won't even wait for Digi-Christmas or New Years! Right now, Digimon Tamer Island needs you, like we always have, but now more than ever to have such a huge impact, in my 8 years of DTI, I don't even believe we've been opened to work with Tamers in the scale of what we are planning to! So many different concepts we have ongoing, but only so many Moderators, so that's why we need your skills, insight, and help in Digivolving DTI as a whole.

Now onto the positions, there are many but we only have a certain limit on who we can allow to join us on this journey, but more will surely open up along the way.

If you are interested please feel free to hit that reply button with the position you want!

Digimon Artists: Digimon Artists have always been a staple of DTI, and by having a few more to help us create the arts would be of great aid as time goes on.

Open Positions:
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
[-]
[-]

Digimon Sprite Artists: Digimon Artists would literally have no ability if it weren't for Sprite Artists, and with the influx of Digimon over the years, and not as many games using the conventional sprites, we still are behind on having certain Digimon in the Guild. If you are capable of creating Digimon Sprites, we would most definitely accept your assistance!

Open Positions:
Prairiefox
[-]
[-]
[-]
[-]
[-]
[-]

Digimon Battle City: Headed by Sun Hou Yi and assisted by Dstdnt. It's a feature that has been done and tried about 4 times so far, twice in Guild, twice outside, and we're hoping the 5th time is the charm. Fight with Digimon in a new way, and we will see how we can transform things for the better with our latest attempt with you!

Open Positions:
Zocontho
[-]
[-]

Digimon Contest Creators: Moderators usually do create contests, but we unfortunately can't always be free. Once you have shown yourself capable of creating contests in about 5 or more so Contests, you will be deemed a Contest Creator and may get additional bonus abilities while still being a Tamer. Positions for Contest Creators are opened at all times, so nothing's holding you back!

Create Your Contest!

Digimon: Tamer Island Recruiters: The most important thing about any Guild are the people, and in this Guild, it's both all about the Digimon and Tamers! Help us find Digimon deserving Tamers, and vice-versa, as you advertise the Guild in anyway you can, be as imaginative as you want, even going outside of Gaia itself, we're happy to have new members to join and provide us with more insights and just further their enjoyment overall along with yours! Also by welcoming new Tamers to the Guild, sharing your thoughts and experiences in DTI can most times aid these new Tamers for the new Guild they have joined! Having a good reception for many is always a huge plus, and there's no small roles, and this is an expectation of all Tamers!

Open Positions:
[-]
[-]
[-]
[-]
[-]
[-]
[-]

RP Narrators: Headed by lief_7. Tamers which are entrusted to voice official NPCs in our very own DTI Guild RP!

Open Positions:
[-]
[-]
[-]
[-]
[-]

Imperial RP Event: Headed by KiroMishima, but for now Sun Hou Yi. It's the next new arc in our Guild RP which changes the regular conventions!

Open Positions:
[-]
[-]
[-]
[-]
[-]

As time goes on we will have more positions opened and even more diverse choices than the ones listed, so if you are free and willing to help us out, please do so. You just might be rewarded for your efforts. wink Also remember, one key element is being known and active in the Guild to become a Moderator if you ever do hope to, and this is definitely a great way to, and if there is a position you would like added feel free to post it here and equally feel free to sign up here as well just by posting! Currently you may apply up to only 3 different positions, but as more come in we'll give you a chance to expand if possible.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:03 am
We are super excited about the opportunity and hope you guys are too. A lot of these jobs are the things we did before we became crew members and we as a crew feel it's important to let ya'll in on some of the fun!

I'm also excited about some of the other jobs we will probably be rolling out as we get the guild to a more functioning level again. These will include such things as Forum Assistants, where you help the crew member who is in charge of individual forums. This will be helpfully since we can't be on at all hours and sometimes miss things going on in our area, but an extra set of eyes to help with issues and answer questions would go a long way.

Anyways, sign up, I have no doubt that together we can create a better more fun DTI, but we need your help!

RK Ulforce Veedramon
Crew

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:21 am
If you want more info on the narrator job message me, but be aware that I will need a RP example and there is a test of sorts involved. But it's a cool job that will be greatly needed in the times to come!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 3:18 pm
Uh hey there...

I have an interest in doing the artwork for the digimon and making/moderating contests.

I have time now since it's break and I have only 2 days of classes. But with my program,I will try to help as much as I can.  

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Zocontho

Interesting Gaian

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200