Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hidden Otaku Village

Back to Guilds

Come here to get the latest news on anime's, and video games. Discuss your favorites, and meet wonderful people. Best Anime Guild gaia has. 

Tags: Anime, RolePlaying, Art Shops, Gaming, Discussion 

Reply Guild Discussion
Gaming: Skyrim Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tobi Kaito
Vice Captain

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:58 pm
commissar ibram gaunt
Tobi Okami
commissar ibram gaunt
Tobi Okami
commissar ibram gaunt

If you don't mind to much the poor graphics you can play on an office based PC with the graphics turned down. Sadly every time I play on the Xbox version my game freezes up, but my PC version doesn't have that, and I love the mods lol.

Oh the mods. Some are great, some are good, some are so bad as can be they are good. Combos my friend got they regretted to have:
Dongs of Skyrim, realistic graphics, stay in camera view during death, and rape mods.

Cause after they got killed by a NPC in first person they stole clothes from and tried to kill when at low hp themselves instant regret is all you feel when your hero dies and gets this over sized realistic looking dong on the face of your screen.

But it all goes back to fun times of greatness when you see those fun Nigel Thornberry headed animals.

I was thinking more along the lines of LOTRs mods lol

I have no serious friends...

But I have a year older nephew that got LOTR mods and a mod to have a Dwarf race. I loved it so much I want the Computer version now as I made my D&D Dwarf idea I never got to play in D&D sadly as we went off to new games, and I was friends with all the Dwarves as we all just met up at the Thalmar hideout and slaughtered them. XD

lol

Any way guess I should let you do gaia things whatever they are. X3  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:09 pm
Tobi Okami
commissar ibram gaunt
Tobi Okami
commissar ibram gaunt
Tobi Okami
commissar ibram gaunt

If you don't mind to much the poor graphics you can play on an office based PC with the graphics turned down. Sadly every time I play on the Xbox version my game freezes up, but my PC version doesn't have that, and I love the mods lol.

Oh the mods. Some are great, some are good, some are so bad as can be they are good. Combos my friend got they regretted to have:
Dongs of Skyrim, realistic graphics, stay in camera view during death, and rape mods.

Cause after they got killed by a NPC in first person they stole clothes from and tried to kill when at low hp themselves instant regret is all you feel when your hero dies and gets this over sized realistic looking dong on the face of your screen.

But it all goes back to fun times of greatness when you see those fun Nigel Thornberry headed animals.

But I have a year older nephew that got LOTR mods and a mod to have a Dwarf race. I loved it so much I want the Computer version now as I made my D&D Dwarf idea I never got to play in D&D sadly as we went off to new games, and I was friends with all the Dwarves as we all just met up at the Thalmar hideout and slaughtered them. XD

lol

Meh, all I do is wait around for stuff to I got for sell to be bought and for guild members to post in the guild forums ect. so I pretty much am doing "gaia things" lol  

commissar ibram gaunt
Vice Captain

Dedicated Smoker

8,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Tobi Kaito
Vice Captain

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:18 pm
commissar ibram gaunt
Tobi Okami
commissar ibram gaunt
Tobi Okami
commissar ibram gaunt

lol

Meh, all I do is wait around for stuff to I got for sell to be bought and for guild members to post in the guild forums ect. so I pretty much am doing "gaia things" lol

Oh then welcome to the party. *Ibram joins the party*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:08 pm
Tobi Okami
commissar ibram gaunt
Tobi Okami
commissar ibram gaunt
Tobi Okami
commissar ibram gaunt

lol

I do have a habit of vanishing on people o.o  

commissar ibram gaunt
Vice Captain

Dedicated Smoker

8,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Tobi Kaito
Vice Captain

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:17 pm
commissar ibram gaunt
Tobi Okami
commissar ibram gaunt
Tobi Okami
commissar ibram gaunt

lol

That's cool I have the habit of running into random people like the main hero. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:52 pm
Tobi Okami
commissar ibram gaunt
Tobi Okami
commissar ibram gaunt
Tobi Okami
commissar ibram gaunt

lol

That's cool I have the habit of running into random people like the main hero. XD

lol  

commissar ibram gaunt
Vice Captain

Dedicated Smoker

8,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Tobi Kaito
Vice Captain

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:55 pm
commissar ibram gaunt
Tobi Okami
commissar ibram gaunt
Tobi Okami
commissar ibram gaunt

lol

When your best friends from real life are named Potato_Sniff, Shortboy007, ImDonut63, FrakenChockey, and Lika deh Butt on gaia you know you have a party of great friends. X3  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:41 pm
Tobi Okami
commissar ibram gaunt
Tobi Okami
commissar ibram gaunt
Tobi Okami
commissar ibram gaunt

lol

When your best friends from real life are named Potato_Sniff, Shortboy007, ImDonut63, FrakenChockey, and Lika deh Butt on gaia you know you have a party of great friends. X3

Nah, you know you got a great party of friends when ones a cop, ones got one eye and one who shows up with 100$ in tocos at a comic shop run by the real life comic book guy, on a Saturday night. Fun times, I miss um  

commissar ibram gaunt
Vice Captain

Dedicated Smoker

8,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Tobi Kaito
Vice Captain

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:48 pm
commissar ibram gaunt
Tobi Okami
commissar ibram gaunt
Tobi Okami
commissar ibram gaunt

lol

Nah, you know you got a great party of friends when ones a cop, ones got one eye and one who shows up with 100$ in tocos at a comic shop run by the real life comic book guy, on a Saturday night. Fun times, I miss um

I had a friend bring $200 worth of $1 orange sodas to his place and we drank them all in one night fun, then he had to move, but he's moving back and I'm going to be a room mate if plans all work out. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:49 am
Tobi Okami
commissar ibram gaunt
Tobi Okami
commissar ibram gaunt
Tobi Okami
commissar ibram gaunt

lol

I had a friend bring $200 worth of $1 orange sodas to his place and we drank them all in one night fun, then he had to move, but he's moving back and I'm going to be a room mate if plans all work out. XD

Moving sucks  

commissar ibram gaunt
Vice Captain

Dedicated Smoker

8,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

commissar ibram gaunt
Vice Captain

Dedicated Smoker

8,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:04 am
Tobi Okami
commissar ibram gaunt
Tobi Okami
commissar ibram gaunt
Tobi Okami
commissar ibram gaunt

lol

I miss the old days, when me and my friends would hang out at comic book stores and what not  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:35 pm
commissar ibram gaunt
Tobi Okami
commissar ibram gaunt
Tobi Okami
commissar ibram gaunt

lol

I miss the old days, when me and my friends would hang out at comic book stores and what not

Talking to both quotes yes I agree moving sucks especially when on the day he had to move my stupid father had to take me far out of town so I couldn't say my last goodbye, Luckily he called my house then I finally got my first cellphone (a crappy cheap one that you get for $30-50 but a cellphone) so we keep in touch talking to each other which is how I heard he plans to move back into Emmett if he can and we'll room mate in a apartment or house.  

Tobi Kaito
Vice Captain

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250

commissar ibram gaunt
Vice Captain

Dedicated Smoker

8,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:50 pm
Tobi Okami
commissar ibram gaunt
Tobi Okami
commissar ibram gaunt
Tobi Okami
commissar ibram gaunt

lol

Talking to both quotes yes I agree moving sucks especially when on the day he had to move my stupid father had to take me far out of town so I couldn't say my last goodbye, Luckily he called my house then I finally got my first cellphone (a crappy cheap one that you get for $30-50 but a cellphone) so we keep in touch talking to each other which is how I heard he plans to move back into Emmett if he can and we'll room mate in a apartment or house.

For me, I lost contact with all my old friends, now im just a lonely old dude living alone with no friends to hang out with lol  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:32 pm
commissar ibram gaunt
Tobi Okami
commissar ibram gaunt
Tobi Okami
commissar ibram gaunt

For me, I lost contact with all my old friends, now im just a lonely old dude living alone with no friends to hang out with lol

Well it's better then my living situation... stare

I live with my father who's an idiot, and he has once a blue moon of a "helper" show up, and that "helper" scared all my friends away from hanging out with me that I only had weekends then the "helper" ruined that by making it I had to do "my" job and chores which are part of her job before I can go so I haven't been getting them fully and she bitches so my friends seemed to think I am a lost cause for they wont visit and I never seen another game night Saturday for ages a whole span of 5 months now. xp  

Tobi Kaito
Vice Captain

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250

commissar ibram gaunt
Vice Captain

Dedicated Smoker

8,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:38 pm
Tobi Okami
commissar ibram gaunt
Tobi Okami
commissar ibram gaunt
Tobi Okami
commissar ibram gaunt

Well it's better then my living situation... stare

I live with my father who's an idiot, and he has once a blue moon of a "helper" show up, and that "helper" scared all my friends away from hanging out with me that I only had weekends then the "helper" ruined that by making it I had to do "my" job and chores which are part of her job before I can go so I haven't been getting them fully and she bitches so my friends seemed to think I am a lost cause for they wont visit and I never seen another game night Saturday for ages a whole span of 5 months now. xp

I can top that, I moved out of my folks house, only for my folks to move into my new places >.> im like almost 30 and I got a mom living with me now lol... makes it hard for me to get a gf lol (Just a heads up, im a dude sooo.... <,<)  
Guild Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff