Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia's School Of Role Plays

Back to Guilds

Role Play about anything 

Tags: Role Play, Gaia, School, Group, one X one 

Reply Roleplays
You'll Have Too Learn To Get Along. {Batman & RarityMainSix} Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeersackBatman
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

RarityMainSix

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:17 pm
DeersackBatman

[I am not really good at starter posts, but here you are
Looking for pictures still btw.]

Akitsu and Kiko
The sun was up that beautiful afternoon as a delivery truck drove down the road to delivery its cargo. Inside a cage in the back lay Akitsu, who was a demon hound who was caught wandering on earth in his human form. Akitsu just growled and snarled out, as they reached closer. Getting to the destination, one worked on knocked on the door with clipboard in hand while another had the job of getting Akitsu out who was the handler. From a window in the mansion, stood a male shapeshifter named Luca who watched the men. His was coming soon, but his roommate was here already. Making his way from the window, he called out. "Hey, yours is here!" Luca yelled.

Outside though there was commotion, as the handler was trying to take Kiko of his cage who was fighting with him. "Come on you demon dog!" the handler yelled as Kiko narrowed his eyes as he growled more, showing off his canines. He wasnt gonna back down, he hated it here. He just wanted to leave and go home.  

SugaBon

DeersackBatman
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:37 pm
Darc
XXXXXXXXXXX Akito

User Image

Tap, tap, tap..

He was sitting, in his large comfy sofa chair, a chair no one else was allowed to sit in but Xanxus himself. He was waiting, he had something coming home today. Well not something, someone. Xanxus was waiting on his new slave, a gift given to him by a friend of his, how kind of his friend to get him a little pet. Hearing the shout from upstairs the dark haired male slowly stood, his long black jacket hung from his shoulders as he walked down the long hallway of the mansion.

Making his way down towards the door the demon wrapped his hand around the knob and pulled the door open to be met with a two men. One had papers to sign, the other had his hands full with a very angry dog demon. Taking the clip board the six foot four male signed the papers, he handed the board back to the man, along with the pen. Lifting his hand he snapped his fingers, a pair of steel handcuffs locked on the dogs hands, a thick steel collar appearing on his neck and attached to it was a long chain, the end of it sitting in Xanxus' hand.

Without a thank you the scar covered male twisted the chain around his fist and tugged the dog demon toward him. His crimson eye's flicking towards the two men as they wished him a good day. Glaring at the men the man looked angry, he growled faintly as the men left, a tuck pulling up after their departure.

~

Sitting in the back of a large truck the snow white haired male let out a huff. How dare they put him in such a dirty tuck?! He didn't deserve this at all. But Akito was less worried about the dirt and more worried about who his master would be. Hopefully not a terrible person.. Flinching as the back of the truck was pulled open, the light spilling in all over the five foot five cat. Curling up in a corner slightly Akito's ear's pinned to his head, baring his fangs he let out a harsh hiss at the handler.

Watching as the male stepped into the truck to grab the short male Akito grinned, he quickly darted past the male and jumped out of the truck. Looking up at the house his grin vanished, taken a back by how big it was. His whole body jolted as a cool metal rope was wrapped around his neck by the handler. Flattening his soft white ears on his head the cat hissed at the man swiping his hands out to scratch at him. But here was no use, he couldn't reach as the man pushed him closer and closer to the house.

Coming to a stop near a dog and a very frightening looking male Akito lowered his head a little, his purple eye's widened as he looked over at the two. Keeping his hands near his chest he looked over at the scarred man, his frightened eyes looking him over. A soft harsh growled meow passing his clenched teeth. A dog! A darn dog! There was no way he was going to let this dog run around near his space. If this was his master there was no way he was sharing with this yuppy pup! But then again, the man did look really frightening, maybe it was better to let the dog hog him.

RarityMainSix

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:46 pm
DeersackBatman

[OOC:

Akitsu and Kiko

Kiko stayed as the man backed off when he saw the new owner. Kiko just looked at him before shaking his head. "Moron," he thought before he felt something. Before him he saw the handcuffs, the collar while looking to see the leash was in his hand's. He could tell this wasnt human, but something...demonic. A grin came onto his face, "Well played..." he said to himself before he felt himself be dragged about. Trying to fight back but stopped when another vehicle came in. His noise picked up it as he snarled; it was a cat. Seeing the other, he started to bark and snarl like vicious animal as Akitsu came out.

"Control your animal, while I will do the same," Akitsu said before signing off as he nodded to make his way to white haired male."My dear Akito. So nice that you are, did that dog scare you," he said. "You should really be scared of me..." Akitsu said snapping on the collar and leash. "Come on Darc. We should head somewhere to discuss the rules since they are staying under roof...for now.." Akitsu said starting to drag other inside as Kiko tried to bite the other when he dragged by.

SugaBon

DeersackBatman
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:28 pm
Xanxus
XXXXXXXXXXX Akito

User Image

His deep crimson eye's flicked towards the dog in his grasp as it began barking at the cat, its wild behaviour was beginning to strike Xanxus' nerves. Watching as Akitsu walked out to leash up his own pet the tall male looked it over. The silver haired feline seemed frightened, more by Xanxus than by the dog demon at his side. Stepping back a little to allow the cat and his roommate to pass them on their way into the house his attention was soon flicked back towards the canine as it snapped a bite towards the cat. Lifting his hand he quickly gripped onto the steel collar, yanking the shorter male close, causing his eyes to lock with his. "Silence mut!" He barked back.

~

Blinking as another man stepped out of the door Akito arched his eyebrows in confusion, he looked the other over. His voice seemed to just drift out past his lips. Dear, he seemed so nice. Slowly the cat's ears lifted as he listened to the other, only to flinch as a steel collar met his pale neck. The cold metal seemed to send shivered over his spine as it rested on his warm pale skin. Feeling him tug against the leash Akito hissed loudly, he lifted his hands cupping them over the collar as he struggled to claw it off, shifting and letting out deep angry meows as he was roughly dragged in behind the male.

~

Gripping the chain leash Xanxus dropped the collar, he turned around and roughly pulled the dog into the house. Kicking the door shut behind himself he pulled him down the hall and into the living room to meet with Akitsu and his new pet. Dropping the leash he gripped the canines shirt and tossed him hard on the couch in the living room, sliding his hands into the pockets of his black dress pants as he waited for his friend to explain.

RarityMainSix

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:59 pm
DeersackBatman

[OOC:

Akitsu and Kiko

Kiko was still acting up, when he felt himself tugged like that. Feeling the yank, as he was now closer to Xanux. Locking his eyes, as he grinned. "Make me," he muttered. Akitsu was already taking him inside further in, as he was living room. Sitting down, as he pulled him into his lap before petted his head. "My pet~" he muttered before seeing what was happening to his roommate and his pet. Kiko watched him drop the leash and almost made for a run but was tossed back onto the couch as he barked out. "I am a person!" he barked before frowning and glaring at the cat.

"Now that we are here together. Lets go over rules; no fighting i mean it. You will be punished if you do, and you will treated like pets. You are to by are sides, and you shall be sleeping in same bed as us. Anything else you like to add or any household duties you want to bring us roomie?~" Akitsu asked with a grin as he went scratch other's ears.

SugaBon

DeersackBatman
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:19 pm
Xanxus
XXXXXXXXXXX Akito

User Image

Nodding after he spoke Xanxus looked the dog over. He seemed like a very disobedient mut, it seemed like it was going to take a lot of training and punishment to get him to the mannered little pup Xanxus hoped for. He was a very small tempered man and he wasnt afraid to be forceful at all. Xanxus was mean, he was a cold hearted b*****d some might say. "Mess is not tolerated, if you make a mess you clean it and if you dont a harsh punishment will follow. Manners will be taught, seems like the two of you weren't taught already." His deep low voice came out stern, almost sinister.

~

Continuing to struggle Akito mewed loudly as he was pulled up into the others lap, lifting his feet he pressed his hands onto the mans chest trying to keep a distance between them. Listening to the comands from the male the feline arched his eyebrows, his ears slowly leaning back as his tail fluffed up. Feeling the scratching behind his ear Akito's tail slowly calmed, his ear lifting just slightly against the touch. He kept his apeyebrows arched, his face twisting in a grumpy look as hy griped his fingers onto the other males shirt. "I dont like that dog, he smells, he is rude too.. Cant I be shared, we can just feed the dog to a shark or something." He offered.

RarityMainSix

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:46 pm
DeersackBatman

[OOC:

Akitsu and Kiko

The dog growled,as he looked at his master while he spoke he heard what was the cat said. Slowly standing up, as he spoke up."Oh I have better idea? Why don't you just ship that cat back or just kill him. It would be nice to have one less cat in this world," Kiko said showing he wasn't like having this cat in same house and and even more in same room as him. Akitsu hissed as he just groaned, glaring at the pets before looking at his roommate. "I may agree that they have no manners. Now there is a thing, I didnt get you kitty cat just for being my pet but as my bedmate too. Trust me, I make sure all mates get their love..." Akitsu said with a grin and chuckle leaving his lips. He was true pervert when it came to things.

Kiko just rolled his eyes, as he looked at him. "Oh please tell me you are not gonna do that. If you try, I will bite you organs right off and leave you to leave to bleed," Kiko said. "Trust me , I rather not be used again..."

SugaBon

DeersackBatman
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:14 pm
Xanxus
XXXXXXXXXXX Akito

User Image

The comment from the smelly mutt was enough to get Akito to snap his attention towards him, a low deep meow vibrating in his chest after he had spoke about killing him. How dare he think he was better than Akito, there was no way a flea bag like him could compare to a gorgeous feline like himself. Dogs were so dumb, loud, annoying.. Cats on the other hand were majestic, graceful and had great posture and balance. It was only when the word "bedmate" was tossed into the air is when Akito was pulled out of his thoughts. His deep purplish eye's widened as his cheeks and the tips of his ears tinted a bright pink. Turning his head towards the man that held him the cat lowered his ears a little, he pushed against his chest slightly, leaning back a little. "B-bedmates!" He shouted in protest. oh gosh no, this was not okay with him!

~

Xanxus' expressionless face turned towards the cat as it growled and mewed at his new pet. What a fussy little thing. Hearing the comment about killing him made the tall male raise an eyebrow. "I myself aren't a fan of felines.." He muttered. But soon he had turned back to the dog as it began to bark again, shouting at Xanxus. Threats leaking past its lips after the comment about why they had been bought. It seemed amusing to him, very amusing that this dog thought he was capable of harming a much more powerful being like Xanxus. He wasn't just a demon, he was a prince, a very powerful and harsh ruler at that. "I will do as I please with you, threats don't bother me and fighting won't do you any good either. I suggest you learn to listen fast, maybe you won't end up like the last pet I had." He hissed. Xanxus killed her, he was tired of her disobedience and he killed the pet he previously owned. His deep voice stern but calm, he spoke as if he didn't care what happened to this little dog.

~

Akito kept his hands pressed on his masters chest, wiggling a little in his lap to try and keep a distance as the blush slowly eased. Hearing the tall mans comment about his last pet made the kitty freeze, his tail curled around his legs as he gripped onto the mans shirt. Shrinking in fear his ears flattened against his silver hair. "W-what shall we call you?" Taking his eyes off the dark haired male Akito turned back to the male he was sitting on. Shifting closer he slid his other leg over the mans lap, resting his knees on either side of his hips as Akito rested his hands on the mans shoulders. Slowly lifting his ears a little he swished his tail to the right, curving it cautiously around his own waist. "My name is Akito.. Shall I call you master?.. Or sir?.." He asked in a soft voice. He didn't want to upset these two, the one behind him seemed very frightening and the one under him also seemed to have his own sinister side.

RarityMainSix

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:24 pm
DeersackBatman

[OOC:

Akitsu and Kiko

Akitsu just chuckled on how he reacted to this. It was funny. Aki brought him closer, as he heard what other had say. Hearing him, he just nodded. "I remember that. Mine just...killed itself..." AKitsu said with a shrug.
Kiko watched them, as he glared at the man with what he had said. "I guess your some powerful demon," Kiko said rolling his eyes. "I am hell-hound, one of the most fear creatures in underworld~" Kiko said. Trying to shift, as he growled out in frustration. He couldn't shift, probably because what was on him.
"You can call me Master feline. Now I don't know what he wants you to call him, you are mine like how the dog is. Separate ownership.."

SugaBon

DeersackBatman
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:34 pm
Xanxus
XXXXXXXXXXX Akito

User Image

Flinching slightly as his new master pulled him closer Akito pressed his hands against the other shoulders. Hearing the comment about his previous pet killing itself the white haired male let out a tiny mew, his ears flattening against his stark white hair as he leaned back, desperately trying to make distance between the two of them.

~

Hearing the comment from the dog brought a small half smirk to the tanned males lips. Which was different. Xanxus didn't smile a lot and it was very very rare to hear him laugh, almost impossible. Tilting his head a little he allowed his crimson eye's to scan the dog as he shifted around, trying his best to free himself of the chains and cuffs. "Is that right? Well, thats only going to make it more fun to break you." He replied. His sinister voice had a hint of excitement in it.

~

Akito was growing very uncomfortable with these two. He was afraid, he was scared for his life. He might have been fine with the dog dying, but him, that was a much different story in his eyes. Lifting his hand he hissed loudly, swiping it down hard he scratched the man right across his jawline, creating thin bloody lines. Kicking his feet against his masters chest the cat leaped right out landing on his feet and hands. Standing he grinned deviously, bolting off only to hit a large hard object. Letting out a hard yelp he shut his eyes tight, falling back against the floor on his bottom. Blinking his purple eyes open he looked up at the object he had bumped into.. Flinching Akito let out a soft frightened mew, he shook slightly in fear as his eyes were met with the crimson gaze of the dark haired male.

~

Watching as the cat leaped from his friends arms Xanxus took a slow step back, he looked the white haired cat demon over. Shifting slightly as the shorter male bumped right into his side he lowered his gaze down on him as he sat on the floor, shaking like a leaf in the wind from fear. He should have been scared, but not of Xanxus, he should have been much more scared of Akitsu.

RarityMainSix

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:45 pm
DeersackBatman

/OOC: i hope you enjoying this because I am.

Akitsu and Kiko

Kiko just smirked as he heard that. Turning to see what happened, he saw what happened between the cat and his friend.
Akitsu hissed when he was hissed and scratched as he went after him before his friend stopped the cat. Akitsu came over, as he came from behind to snatch him, grabbing his collar. "You scratched me cat...now your gonna pay.." Akitsu dragging the cat with him. Akitsu was pissed as he dragged him toward a door that led downstairs. "I was gonna try to be nice but you cat, you get to see a bad side of me.." Akitsu said. Making it to the door as he opened it up before tossing the cat down the steps before making down. It was one of many rooms for punishment that was made for he was strict on punishment. "I hope you know that i am not gonna be easy on you!"
Kiko layed back watching the choas envolve infront of him. That cat was gonna get what it deserved. Kiko looked around, before moving to try to leash to look for something to undo these damn looks.

SugaBon

DeersackBatman
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:52 pm
Xanxus
XXXXXXXXXXX Akito

User Image

Mewing harshly as he was yanked off the ground the white haired demons gripped his fingers over the collar as it pressed into his soft skin. Gasping he tried to pull away as he was dragged over to the stairs, looking down the steps Akito spun around face his master. Feeling a push to his chest Akito reached out to grab the other, a loud yelp ripping through his chest as his fingers slipped away from the males shirt. Falling back he shut his eyes tight, hard pants and yelps passing his lips.

Laying back on the hard ground as he trembled in fear, his purple eyes shot open, his parted lips letting out hushed whimpers as he tilted his head back a little, his whole body aching. His side hurt the worst, he could feel a sharp white pain near his ribcage on the right side. Hearing the comment about not going easy on him Akito arched his eyebrows, a painful gasp rushing through him as his eyes swelled up with tears. He wasn't used to getting treated this way, his old owner treated him very kindly and was always gentle with him. "I.. I'm sorry m-master.." He muttered quietly. Maybe the man didn't even hear him, but he had said it.

~

Looking over at the two Xanxus watched as the cat was soon dragged out of the room. He was certainly going to be punished for what he had done. Sliding his hands into the pockets of his black dress pants the tall male looked back over at his new pet. He was look around, probably trying to find a way to escape his chains. His soft smirk soon vanished as Xanxus walked over to the couch, kicking the coffee table away a little he sat himself down next to the dog. Looking him over the males scared hand slowly lifted, he gripped the collar tight tugging the dogs face to meet his. Leaning forward Xanxus gently brushed his lips over the boys jawline, taking in a long inhale. "You smell delicious." He purred against the others soft skin, his other hand resting on the boys knee as he slowly lifted it up near his inner thigh.

RarityMainSix

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:13 pm
DeersackBatman

[OOC:

Akitsu and Kiko

Akitsu got closer, before picking him to get close. "You are? I don't think so," Akitsu shaking his head. "You been a bad kitty..." Akitsu said. "One that should be punishment. I get you hate that dog, but I would like to not have tend to any wounds..." Akitsu explained walking around and going through many things that was on the table.
His eyes widen when he was picked up like this, as he struggled a little when he heard that. Delicious? Did he just hear that? Great. Feeling the hand go up more, he growled and bared his teeth. "I don't go that way. Ask my last master, oh yeah. He is dead by me."

SugaBon

DeersackBatman
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:50 pm
Xanxus
XXXXXXXXXXX Akito

User Image

Yelping as he was pulled up face to face with his master the male clentched his teeth, the pain in his side only growing. He arched his eyebrows both out of pain and fear as he looked into the other males cold eyes. Listening to him Akito couldnt hold back the soft mew he had let slip past his lips as his ears pulled back and his tail tucked between his legs. A bad kitty.. He had never been called a bad kitty. Oh no, now he felt terrible, he should have never scratched his master.

Another yelp rushed through him as the cat was let go of, his back hitting the ground hard as he was dropped back on the ground. Turning his head slightly to see what the other male was doing Akito whined softly seeing all the stuff on the table, he turned over onto his tummy, slowly lifting himself up to stand. Keeping his tail between his legs the cat slowly walked over to the other, his hands held near his chest in fear. Reaching him Akito leaned close, his arms gently and hesitantly wrapping around his master waist as he nuzzled his cheek against the males shoulder blade. "I-Im sorry master.. How can I m-make it up to you." He asked in a hushed voice. Just praying that his new master wouldnt hurt him too badly.

~

Hearing this comment his lips pressed in a tight line over the others neck. Pausing his hand on the boys thigh Xanxus, kept silent for a moment. This moment only lasted a few seconds, but it seemed like minutes. "You wont kill me, you dont hold that emount of power." His deep voice rushed over the dogs neck, the warmth from his breath pressing the soft skin. Lifting his hand away from his leg Xanxus rested it on his hip, the other quickly gripping his arm. "But for such a threat you will be punished." Quickly pulling the boy down he flipped him onto his stomach, resting his large hand onto the back of the canines neck he pressed him against the couch, pinning him in place.

Brushing his hand up the others thighs Xanxus looked him over. What did he care how the other felt, it was only himself he cared for. Hooking his fingers into the waistline of his pets pants he roughly pulled his pants and underwear down his legs, allowing them to hugg around the others knees. "Your punishment will only end once you have apologised for your actions. pressing his arm against the dogs shoulders to keep him pinned Xanxus shifted his leg up, lowering it into the males legs to keep them from moving. Lifting his hand he striked the boy hard, spanking him right on his bottom leaving a bright red handprint.

RarityMainSix

Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces