Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[EVENT] The Harvest Moon Jubilee Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
quite uneventful rolled 4 4-sided dice: 1, 2, 2, 1 Total: 6 (4-16)

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:16 pm
Quote:
I'm burning mooncakes! I mean baking.
My cakes are: Cloying (-1), Chewy (+1), Press too hard (-1), Undercooked (-2)
Tickets won: 0

Vremea hadn't meant to take them out so early. She also didn't mean to have them with such a bad filling. They were squished and messy, and while they were chewy, that only added to how disgusting they were. Vremea slowly slid the mooncakes into the garbage.

quite uneventful rolled 2 4-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-8)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:20 pm
Quote:
I'm potentially poisoning everyone.
Quality increase: +1
Barter crop: N/A
Tickets won: 0

The vegetable she had brought was simply scrumptious, this time!! It looked so great!! Until she was at the pot and she flipped it over. Full of holes and a large brown spot on the side.

No one would notice! It wasn't that bad anyways. *wink wonk

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Buzzwulf rolled 1 100-sided dice: 39 Total: 39 (1-100)

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:58 pm
Quote:
I'm digging in the haystack ...
I found: nothing
Tickets won: 1 ticket!

Yaaaaawn.

Engrav was tiiiired. Morrimom had grabbed him and stuffed him in the recuperacoon, and now he was pretty sleepy. He mechanically went through the motions of being at the festival, but the truth was, he wasn't feeling it today. Maybe if he could just lie down and drift off....

Someone was staring at him.

It was the tealblood from that hay pile. She was off at her booth, staring at him as he walked by. He guessed he might as well stop by and say hello.

"Hello!" He gave her a wink as well, just for good measure. Wait, was a wink one eye or two? He tried it again with two and that didn't feel quite right either. One eye? Yeah, that was probably it. Engrav winked one more time, just to make sure he'd gotten it right.

"What are you doing?"

"Err. Nothing. Never mind."

"You're tired again, right?" The tealblood sighed, and handed him a ticket. "You were like this last time you were tired too. Alright, go ahead and take a nap, wiggler. Just don't let anyone see you, alright?"

A nap sounded perfect right about then.  
Buzzwulf rolled 4 4-sided dice: 2, 2, 4, 1 Total: 9 (4-16)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:00 pm
Quote:
I'm burning mooncakes! I mean baking.
My cakes are: nutty, chewy, stamped perfectly, and undercooked

Engrav had a checklist. A plan for the perfect mooncakes. He'd drawn it up as soon as he'd woken up, and he was going to get these mooncakes perfect today. He put together the filling perfectly, stamped the little squishy cakes with the exact correct amount of force, and tossed them in the oven. Ahh, these would be wonderful!

He was so busy thinking about how delicious they would be that he took them out of the oven waaaaay too early. They ended up a gooey mess. A delicious gooey mess, but still a gooey mess.  

Buzzwulf

Buzzwulf rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:06 pm
Quote:
I'm potentially poisoning everyone.
Quality increase: +14
Barter crop: nope!

Engrav was at a loss again. He'd completely forgotten about the pot. Shoot. He did want those tickets, though. He spent a second rummaging through his pockets, trying to find something he could add to the stew.

He ended up with two beetles and a handful of pocket lint. Welp. That'd do.

Engrav tossed the lint and beetles into the pot, and the troll stirring just asked "Why?"

Engrav cracked up. "So it tastes richer!"

Nap time.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:08 pm
Aerona did little to disguise herself – and it felt good. She was dressed relatively hemoanonymously, of course. A big black bag with a change of clothes (she’d been to enough Busthind Brawls to know this could get messy) was slung across her shoulder. She wore a burnt orange bandana around head, her hair in thick double French braids that met in a crown above her forehead. A dark red flannel shirt, black tanktop, jeans and sneakers completed her look. She took a look around, immediately purchasing a candied apple from a local farmer and appreciating the rustic recipe. What was there to do!

The first thing that caught her eye (and her spongeclots) was the snoutbeast wrestling ring. She hustled over and pulled off her flannel, already gearing up to volunteer. “Ohh! Hey, hey! Is this open for whoever?” She shouted. “You’re snorkmeat, snouty!”

Aerona laughed and looked around at the crowd, who seemed excited to see a new challenger in the ring. She wrapped her braids up in her bandana and jumped onto the fence. “Woo hoo! Release the oinker!”

HEY EVERYONE
WE GOT A CHALLENGER OVER HERE

Sypon
Vice Captain

Wizardy Herbert

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:18 pm
As Adamaz strolled the festival, he heard a familiar voice yelling across the fairground. He approached, and recognized Aerona through a crowd; she was about to join in what appeared to be a brawl with a large oinkbeast. Adamaz smiled. This festival was awesome.

He made his way to a seat and started to holler with the rest of the crowd: "You can do it! Get that snorkbeast!" He gave a shrill whistle and continued to hoot.  
Sypon rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:19 pm
Quote:
I'm getting trampled by a snoutbeast! Hurray!
Total time: 15 seconds
Tickets won:

Aerona gave a smile to the loud snort-keeper, removed herself from her shoes and socks and hopped into the muck. She squelched her feet into the mud - slick, no traction - like ice but way smellier, more disgusting and likely to be anytroll's downfall. But not hers!

She prepared herself for the creature to be released, bending her knees in anticipation. When the gate opened, the large snoutbeast raged towards her! "Whoaaa, mamma!" Aerona cried. She immediately took the beast on, getting a solid grip on its huge sides as it passed. She let out her own snort of laughter. This was a riot! She played up her struggle for the crowd as time passed, looking for a good place to pin the squealer.  

Sypon
Vice Captain

Sypon rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:24 pm
Quote:
Total time: 15 seconds + 30 seconds = 45 seconds
Tickets won:

"Whoaaa!" Aerona was flung from the creature into the mud. She spat out a pebble and some loose grass and got to her feet, swiveling to see where the snoutbeast had gone. It was parading around the perimeter of the pen... Hmmm! Doubting the beast's turn radius, Aerona shot off to try and cut the sneaky bugger at the pass. This time she'd do it for sure!

With a few loose clasping hands, Aerona got a hold on the creature's ear and pulled it around, able to get a vice around its back. Hopefully soon it'd run out of steam!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:33 pm
Adamaz whooped and groaned with the crowd, contributing a shrilling whistle for Ae as he felt was necessary. As Aerona fell off, he shouted again: "Grab it by the nose, Aerona! Or the ears or something!"

Adamaz was thoroughly enjoying himself. Events like this had so much... heart to it. It was easy to become enveloped in the spirit of everything going on. He felt so much more comfortable here today than he might anywhere else, at any other time. He kept himself in the moment, and enjoyed his joy as much as possible.  

Wizardy Herbert

Sypon rolled 1 8-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-8)

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:34 pm
Quote:
Total time: 45 + 10 = 55 seconds
Tickets won:

No dice - Aerona slid off about 10 seconds later, and the snoutbeast kept on raging. Miffed, she stood up once again and plotted her next move - and happened to hear her name in the audience! For a moment, Aerona was startled and concerned. Had someone followed her here? She glanced through the faces with a bit of alarm before realizing that she still had a pig to wrestle.

"Dang it, you--!" Aerona laughed. She hopped back at the creature, happy enough to spend some time getting muddy with the rest of the farm folk.  
Sypon rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:40 pm
Quote:
Total time: 75 seconds
Tickets won:

This was getting old! Unfortunately, the pig and herself were now covered in slick mud. It occurred to Aerona that the longer she fought, the greasier her catch became. She thought for a moment, running after the pig in its pen. Eureka! With only a moment's regret for her last clean article of clothing, Aerona pulled off her bandana and wiped down her hands. She wrapped her palm with the fabric, hoping its rough texture would lend her a bit more grip power in the fight against the snoutbeast. A last charge and she threw herself onto the back of the pig, twisting her back to try and take it down.  

Sypon
Vice Captain

Sypon rolled 1 12-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-12)

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:48 pm
Quote:
Total time: 75 seconds
Tickets won: 13

Lo and behold, as soon as Aerona shifted gears into her new tactic she saw results. "WHOMPH!!"

The snoutbeast was down. Aerona whooped and hollered over it, giving its belly a few rubs and pats before springing to her feat in a sweat. She was breathing hard, laughing even harder. "Hoooo, boy!" Aerona wiped the tears and sweat from her eyes, finding that her wrists were even dirtier. She needed a shower, badly. Or maybe just a nice jug of water dumped on her head. Fortunately there were a couple of washing stations.

Aerona straightened out her clothes, shivered with the gross slimy feeling of mud and hopped back over the fence to collect her tickets. "Thank ya kindly..." She turned towards the crowd. "Did ya like that, folks!!"

Not a bad showing, if she did say so herself!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:27 am
"Woooohoo!" Adamaz hollered. He let out another whistle, as loud as he could. He suspected the trolls next to him considered it obnoxious. He did not care. "You got that oinking monster, Aerona!" As she took her leave, Adamaz made his way down to congratulate her personally. He hoped she'd heard him, and also that she'd remember him.

Sypon

Wizardy Herbert

melona-pan
Crew

Cute Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:47 am
Frossa's eyebrows slid up her forehead in disbelief at the blueblood's obstinance, but her smile never once wavered. Well, cake for dinner it was. The pot didn't seem to have any meat in it anyway; it wasn't exactly tailored to her palette. If it had... well, she may have been more tempted to try pushing the brat in with the rest of the trash bobbing around. Then again, maybe Alifax was used to eating food soiled with hay and gog knows whatever else? She'd have to run it by him just in case.

"Oh my~!" Frossa mock gasped from behind her hand, shaking her head slowly. "Ill-tempered, are we?" Lacing her fingers together and clutching her hands against her cheek, she stuck her lower lip out dramatically. "Poor dear, do you make a habit of playing in feces? Maybe that's where you absorbed those... manners of yours." The giggle she struggled to keep dammed up bled into her words.

Reaching out to flick a piece of straw from Chiara's shoulder, Frossa's grin widened, sharkish teeth gleaming. "How very... unbecoming of a blueblood, but at least you know who to ask for direction, hmmm? There's hope yet for impaired kids like you!" She couldn't contain her laughter anymore, small shoulders tremoring with each giggle. Lazily rolling her head, she suddenly stopped as her lookstubs met straw floating in the vegetable stock. The sinking feeling of disappointment from a ruined meal was still there, even with the promise of cake-for-dinner.

"I mean you must be, to open your mouth like that. Surely it isn't your fault- being slow and all. How tragic," Here she clutched at her cheeks again and wibbled her lips, sighing up into the sky like the thespian she was. "But I'm sure if you keep at it you'll do something right. Eventually." Sickeningly sweet condescension dripped from her voice. Another dainty bat of her eyelashes.

"You know... get your just desserts and all that."

With another unhinged giggle at her own witty joke over what her dinner was going to be and a wave of her hand, Frossa lightly spun on one heel and skipped off.

Micilliaa
wanted to cut it short b/c of the flow of the thread, hit me up if you're interested in more ~

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games