Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LexCorp CEO
Vice Captain

Wealthy Businessman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:02 pm
Howdy folks!

I know plenty of you are on skype, so I'm going to start up a skype group where everyone can talk to each other outside of gaia, and get to know one another. And everyone can talk about all kinds of things, maybe we'll do a group skype call once a week.

If you want to be apart of this group, pm me your contact info and I will get in touch with you. Your contact info will not be shared with anyone else.

This will be a test run to see if a weekly or monthly podcast is plausible. But we'll see how a skype group goes over first. Thanks and I hope to hear from some of you!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:49 pm
I'm down whenever.  

Nocturnal Vigilante
Crew

Dangerous Businessman

8,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200

LexCorp CEO
Vice Captain

Wealthy Businessman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:48 pm
Nocturnal Vigilante
I'm down whenever.

I'll get you in on it.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:41 pm
Folks, the Skype Group is made, we'll have our first call this Thursday, 8PM East/7PMCentral/6PM Mountain/5PM West.

If anyone else wants in, send me your contact info in a pm. If you're not on my friends list on gaia, send me a friend request with a message saying who you are and what not and your contact details on skype. Thanks and looking forward to it all.  

LexCorp CEO
Vice Captain

Wealthy Businessman

LexCorp CEO
Vice Captain

Wealthy Businessman

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:27 am
Hey folks, our little merry band of pranksters on skype is going great so far. If more of you want to join up you're welcome to do so. Just send me a private message with your contact detail, and I'll get you in.

For those that don't know next week December 4th, on our weekly group call/show we're going to have a special guest joining us. We will have a very good friend of ours that retired a little while back, the legendary rp'er Phantoms-Heart/Lucifer Morningstar on with us.

We'll be starting around 9 PM East/8PM Central/7 PM Mountain/6 PM West. Time is subject to change due to various schedules.  
CHATTERBOX

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games