Submit

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:43 pm

Yess, he too liked digging up treasure wherever he goes. He looked at Much and replied, "I get false alarms too. When I dug something up once, i thought a bird cage was made of gold, turned out it was just fake gold paint painted on silver." He chuckled at the derp moment he had at the pawn shop a few years ago. "But that makes looking for treasures exciting. You never know what's real and fake. I'm glad my crewmate, Doubloon, can tell all the differences for us when she has time to spare."

TH could tell that the bab was excited. "Not only on land lies treasures," he went on. "Perhaps at the bottom of the sea are treasures too. Too bad that I have not swam that far down before. Would need some sort of oxygen tanks or summat. Else I'd drown!"

Huni Pi
nooo i will always rp back asap when my muse is not dead either. i hope your bab grows up soon <3

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:13 pm
Swamp Net's cheeks puffed in disappointment when hearing how even an experienced stallion like TH hadn't managed to swim deep enough to get to the bottom of the sea. "Too bad I don't know any phonies that can breathe underwater. Or anyone who can lend us oxygen tanks."

A beat.

"Buuuuut, I have heard you can fish for treasure with big biiiiiiiiiiiiiig nets that you drop down and then pull back up! You can dredge up stuff and haul 'em in and sift through 'em!" It was like something switched on in Muck's head. He'd always yearned to be able to go treasure hunting in the muckiest of places but his lung capacity had been so limited and his family was certainly not always supportive of his ah chosen hunting grounds.

But having a pirate ship, or any sort of ship well... that opened up a lot of possibilities for him. He knew what he wanted. And he gathered his courage to ask, "Can I borrow one or two gold coins? I want to get a ship of my own someday!"

FrostyPeaches

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:40 pm

TH laughed. "I don't know any either but I have heard rumours about seaponies. The ones with a fin and two legs. How interesting is that?"

Upon hearing what Muck said, he agreed. "Yar, BIGGG nets that can haul fish up. Hey, i think it's a neat idea to use that to get treasure!" He thought about it and think about giving that a go in the future.

Looking his way at Muck, just in case he misheard, he replied "Yes." because he knew young colts, like he was before, rarely get opportunities to make money.

With that, TH walked to the nearest pile of shiny coins and bits, and tossed two his way.

Huni Pi

My Little Phony

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces