Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Commons
Free Monthly Activity Raffle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

May the force be with you
  Yes
View Results

Darkness and Wings

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:42 pm
Jason Hoshi
Who here thinks that graffiti on freight trains is okay if you plan on letting the country see your artwork? (No I haven't done graffiti on a train, but I did see some)
that's why people do it,  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:51 pm
Darkness and Wings
Jason Hoshi
Who here thinks that graffiti on freight trains is okay if you plan on letting the country see your artwork? (No I haven't done graffiti on a train, but I did see some)
that's why people do it,

It is illegal to do, but I mean if it was okay to do it by law. That F* me car had me laughing this afternoon.  

Jason Hoshi

Darkness and Wings

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:51 pm
Jason Hoshi
Darkness and Wings
Jason Hoshi
that's why people do it,

It is illegal to do, but I mean if it was okay to do it by law. That F* me car had me laughing this afternoon.
I meant people do it to have their work go across country.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:17 am
So, last night I understood why a couple of days ago Terry was so upset about a nightmare he had. He and I dreamed the same thing last night and while we had our own individual bodies with our own perspectives, I get exactly what happened.

He and I were in the arcade section of the mansion, which if you guys were following the RP, you would know that the arcades are on the main floor of the mansion through the gym thats there. Well, in the game that Terry and I were playing which was similar to the world of warcraft, there was a villain who not only wanted to see us dead, but to see to it that we never returned to any body ever for he wanted our spirits also.

Terry was a hunter in the game and he is pretty awesome with a bow and arrow. He's got the build for it. Muscular chest, and long legs. I was a warrior. When the villain tried to get my spirit, I tried to fight back and then I realized that it was pointless for the villain was just too strong for me. I had to run and find a way to get back to the waking world. My spirit is still stronger than Terry's, but it is weaker than it was in the past and that scares Terry to no end.

Thankfully, that dream was the last dream of the night for me because it was time to get up for the day, but still... having a dream like that... I am sure you guys can sympathize with what happened.

Either that or you just enjoyed one hell of a story.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Village Aide
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:12 am
updated  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:10 am
I have to get a cleaning from the dentist today.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Village Aide generated a random number between 1 and 9 ... 1!

Village Aide
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:38 pm
Esme Marie Cullen
Darkness and Wings
disturbed fan rosey
Queentintin
Ken Bogard
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Universal333
Empress Dee
Jason Hoshi  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:39 pm
Esme Marie Cullen
congrats  

Village Aide
Crew

Yen Quest

Tiny Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:22 am
Had a long shift yesterday, came home to eat something, and then slept the day away. Am still sleepy this morning. I should consume something nutritious so I don't end up catching my yearly sniffles/low-D-sunlight-moodiness.

Hope everyone are enjoying their week thus far, and thank you for the Cosplay prize. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:29 am
Yesterday was busy for me too. Went to the bottle depot, went to the drugstore, went to Southgate Mall and came home. We left for the 2 o clock bus and got home at 7 30. Yep, 5 and a half hours. Plus, earlier that day, I did laundry, took down a set of Christmas lights (still lots to go though), and made sure I had the bag of bottles and cans ready to go to the depot. Plus, I had to let my father in law know what Dee's grocery list was so that today we could get groceries.

Needless to say, we had a long sleep. 12 hours of it. So, we are well rested for today.  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

Darkness and Wings

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:48 pm
Updated  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:58 am
I am in an odd mood today.  

Ochru

Darkness and Wings

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:18 am
Updated  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2021 6:45 pm
Happy early Valentine's Day to all! heart  

Pesty Elf

Seasonal Loiterer

Village Commons

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games