Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:18 pm
User Image

It had been too many days since Utako saw his daughter, Kotone. She had left to find some flowers and fruits to use as dye for her crafts. He wasn't invited on her outing, so he opted to stay at the den till she got back. That way he would have some peace and quite without worrying about mortals showing up. After day three, he found himself bored just waiting for her. So he decided he would have to start searching for her.

He knew if he searched from the sky it would take less time to find her, but that would ruin the fun. In his mortal form, it would take a while longer, but he could interact with mortals without too much gawking and staring.

Utako found a small watering hole, surrounded by mortals of different species. He could see the worried eyes of the prey animals as they took sips from the water. His eyes went from creature to creature, debating who he should talk to. Kotone was a cheetah who could standout if she wanted to. If she had a run in with anyone here, he was sure they would remember her.

Seaki
Sorry for taking so long!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:01 pm
User Image

Chozi had crossed the border of his pride with relative ease. Since the cheeton had fallen ill, his family tended to watch him far more closely, stopping him from leaving the pride's lands all together. It frustrated the small cheeton endlessly.

You see, Chozi didn't have a contagious illness. After the drought that plagued the pride, Chozi's body began to reject food as he consumed it. It made him frail and weak, but he was fine, honestly. Sometimes he could keep food down, after all. Today was a good day, though, and his belly had food.

He wanted to see the outside world again.

So he stopped close to the watering hole that landed somewhere between his home and Tikoto's graveyard. He hummed softly as he made his way to the edge, trying to be as unalarming to the prey-creatures as possible.

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 1:18 pm
As he scanned the different creatures at the watering hole, his eyes set on a rather small lion. He decided that he would talk to him first. When he approached, he noticed just how small the lion was. Standing next to him, made Utako feel like a giant in comparison.

“Hello there,” Utako said as he sat next to the stranger. “I was wondering if you are from this area? I am searching for my daughter Kotone and I don't know where I should start my search.”

Upon further inspection of the lion, Utako wondered if perhaps he was either the runt of his litter or even a hybrid.

Seaki

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 7:40 am
Chozi was a bit startled when another creature - a particularly large lion, came up next to him. It was a testament to how little attention he had afforded he surroundings completely, but he smiled at the other. He seemed nice.

"Oh, I'm not from here exactly, but I'm familiar with this area," he told the lion. He looked around the watering hole for a moment, the other creatures seemed relaxed, at least, so he relaxed as well. "I haven't heard that name before. What does she look like?" Maybe he has seen her - Chozi wasn't super good at names after all.

At least, not those who he had only met once. He was quite good at remembering faces though, especially pretty ones.

Fairy Snails

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:05 pm
“She's uh... small, about your size, and has all sorts of dyes in her fur.” Utako started to explain, trying to think of more helpful descriptors. “She has a smug looking face and usually is a know it all. When I talked to her last, she said that she was getting some violet flowers for her crafts.”

Utako assumed that she probably didn't directly interact with anyone. Kotone was normally independent to a fault. The best he could hope for was that someone saw her passing through.

Seaki

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:49 am
Had Chozi seen anyone with that description. He gave a small hum, tilting his head as he thought. Perhaps he had? He couldn't remember. If he had seen her, it wasn't recently, and his heart ached. Not being able to find his children was a fear he carried in his heart.

Chozi frowned.

"No, I haven't seen her," He shook his head. "I could help you look, though, if you'd like?" Chozi was good at knowing where all his own children were - not so much others. He made sure to visit his children as often as possible if they ended up leaving his home to pursue their own, perhaps the other was the same.

Either way, he didn't quite know the full story, just that he was looking for his child.

Fairy Snails

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:33 pm
Utako let out a heavy sigh. “I would appreciate it. Usually I trust her on her own. I am sure that she is fine, but she usually isn't gone this long. And looking by myself has been a bit boring,” he said with a small shrug. “Having company around while I look will, at the very least, help me keep my mind occupied.”

He glanced around. “Perhaps we can look in that direction,” he said, pointing his paw toward the west. There were some distant trees and greenery there. If Kotone was still looking for her flowers, they could potentially by there.

As he stood up, he realized that he hadn't exchanged names with the helpful stranger. He really was focused on Kotone, he thought. “By the way, my name is Utako.”

Seaki

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:56 pm
"I'm happy to help," Chozi said earnestly. He would hope someone would help him look if he lost his own children. He had many, and he didn't see them quite as often as he wished he could. Normally he could find them, as they didn't travel much, and quite a few of them stuck close to home.

Chozi looked towards the greenery and gave a small nod. That was quite an appealing place, so it was a good of a place as any. He knew the grasses there were nice for a nap as well.

"Oh! Yes, sorry. Its nice to meet you Utako, my name is Chozi." He seemed a bit bashful that he forgot, were where his manners? Though, in all fairness, the circumstances weren't one of a simple encounter. There were children to be found after all!

"Let's go find Kotone!"

Fairy Snails

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:44 pm
“It is a pleasure to meet you Chozi.” Utako said with a grin and wink. “I appreciate that you are taking time to help me out.” He knew how easy it would be for Chozi to turn down the request. Mortals were always surprises though, helping without expecting anything in return. Of course once he found his daughter, he had every intention of doing something for him. Even if a reward wasn't expected, it was the least he could do. Maybe once Kotone was found they could have a feast.

Seaki

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff