[Mika_Yumi] Phony Possibilities~ [EVENT QC DONE!]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mika_Yumi

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:31 pm
I was finally encouraged by some people to try and go for a phony quest. So here I am. ; w; Hope all goes well.

Reserving this first post just 'cause I know myself and may want it someday, especially if I go for different phonies in the future and want an index post~

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:05 pm
Name: Little Tomato
Sex: Female
Type: Earth
Build: She is small, but not slender. So essentially sort of short, but slightly chubby...
Body: Tomato red! 8'D With freckles -- three under each eye -- of darker red.
Eyes: Green! And she's a pleasant lady, so they are happy eyes, a bit optimistic even~
Hair: I imagine yellow and red -- red a bit darker than (and not as orange as) her body. Also, sort of cropped, tousled, and wavy/curly.
Cutie Mark 8D: A little tomato~! o wo Possibly a small tomato amongst some bigger tomatoes? I definitely want there to be a leaf and curly 'vine' left on the top of the tomato(es)...
Brief Character Description: Little Tomato is based on the song, "Hang On Little Tomato." She is a pleasant girl who does her best to have an optimistic view. She is most cheerful when she is able to make someone's day brighter. She would love to be able to do this by cooking them food, because golly gee does food make her life better -- but alas, she's pretty terrible at cooking and baking (even if she follows a strict recipe, she often finds food over- or under-done). Occasionally she'll treat others to fruits or veggies that they like and don't require cooking, but otherwise she'll opt to treat people to things that others have properly cooked rather than trying to cook herself. Even if things cannot be fixed with a delicious treat, however, Little Tomato will always be there for her friends as a shoulder to cry on, and is incredibly loyal to her loved ones.
+ Ref pics where possible: Found me a doll maker! The colors and hair might not be perfect, but I got as close as I could. All she's missing is a tomato (or a couple of tomatoes) on her butt~ Also, the freckles aren't mentioned above, but I thought they were really cute and could work for her... Also some hair references? one | two | three | four I'm sort of unsure what would look super great, but hopefully you get the idea from these~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fireflight: Just add the freckles in at the body section for easy reference please! The 3 under the eye, like in the doll maker, is normative and not a problem to include. Just keep in mind that if she's made the hair will be simplified to suit a Phony. smile

Hurrah! Done! And yes, no crazy hair for phonies, haha~ Thank you so much~! :'3

Mika_Yumi

Dapper Dabbler

Product Proposals | Quest Threads for Customs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas