Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Anime, Manga, & Video Game Discussion
Force of Will CCG

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:03 am
I recently started to collect cards from the "Force of Will" Collectible Card Game. The cards look really cool and most of my cards are from the "Grimm" collection. I'm wondering if anyone else out their also collects these cards and has anyone played the game. Also if you have played the game what do you think of it.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:35 pm
I've never heard of it before. But the Grimm part has me interested. I'll have to check it out more.  

Blood_Red_Moon_Wolf

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:09 am
Blood_Red_Moon_Wolf
I've never heard of it before. But the Grimm part has me interested. I'll have to check it out more.
The Force of Will card game came out at the beginning of this year. The Grimm collection consists of "Grimm" Fairy Tail characters. These characters fight each other similar to Yu-Gi-Oh!. They have attack and defense points and special abilities that can be triggered by having the right element or Gem activated. I'm still learning about the game myself. I saw it in a Comic book shop and started to buy the cards. I have no one to play against so I'm just collecting them for now. I'm curious if other people have played this game and if it's worth trying.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:52 pm
Well I love Grimm fairytales and I love card games so this sounds pretty perfect for me lol.  

Blood_Red_Moon_Wolf

Extreme Cuddler
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:13 pm
I have 2 friends that play it, I am thinking about making a deck, just not sure yet. Mostly leaning towards green and/or blue. Just waiting on another set to come out that way I can make a decision.  
Anime, Manga, & Video Game Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games