Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Ithambo'hlabathi Lands [IC]
[PRP] Moment of Truth (Andhaka/Bangizwe)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:28 pm
User Image
(Way backdated, just after Introductions.)

While the lionesses had tended to their other new Umholi, Andhaka had stepped back and away, positioning himself at the edge of group but within line of sight, watching and mind racing. Unable to be still, he paced, glancing away periodically only to go back to staring. Such behavior was most unusual for the unflinchingly cool and composed male, and he finally forced himself to stopand sit. His paws clenched, claws digging into the ground, but no one was near enough to see. He looked calmer, at least, if still tense. Very tense.

Once the Abazingeli had finished with the golden newcomer, Andhaka had risen and jerked his head in an indication for him to follow him, and strode off, saying nothing. He continued in silence long enough for them to get well away from any prying ears and eyes, then pounced.

Quaji

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:36 pm
User Image

Bangizwe quickly rose from his location followed at a distance. His back still ached and while he would much rather lay around and recover in the company of lionesses, it seemed his red co-leader wanted to at have a word with him. His pace was a slow, lumbering one as he attempted to keep pace with Andhaka. He had already been warned of a possibly fight between the two of them by the lionesses that had dutifully been taking care of him. Among other things, he was informed that he could be viewed as a threat by the red Umholi, but something about the way he had been pacing told Bangizwe that he was not walking towards the site of a battle.

Meepfur

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:49 pm
When he jumped at the other male, a coiled spring of energy built up from tension, but the move wasn't as violent as the lionesses would likely have assumed it to be, had they been within sight. It was a glancing hit at best, intentionally so, and without claws, and followed up with...bouncing. Andhaka would vehemently deny ever doing anything of the sort, but there was most definitely a little bit of a bounce to the way he moved as her circled the other Umholi, tail whipping back and forth.

"You! What are you doing here?!" The snark that had been mistaken for apprehension by the others earlier was gone, replaced with open astonishment and eagerness.

Quaji

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:15 pm
That wasn't what he was expecting.

Rising onto his back legs, one of Bangizwe's much larger paws reached out, placing itself somewhere between the other male's shoulder and mane before slipping off. Landing with a bounce, he watching the other's excitement with a wide grin on his face. If Andhaka had really put any more force into his jump, it would have been likely to send Bangizwe tumbling to the ground as his legs were still unsteady.

"Me? I should be asking you that! I came here with Njalo, but what about you! How did you, of all people, end up the leader of a pride? One full of lionesses no less."

Meepfur
Nooot sure if he just rose and was super excited of he actually pounced him. 8D; Lemme know if I read your post wrong. <3

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:52 pm
Depite being in somewhat rough shape himself after the incident with the rogue males, Andhaka was full of more energy than he had displayed in months, always carefully self-assured and serious, watching his manners and his back. Once he'd circled back around to Bangizwe's front, he finally managed to settle himself a little, shaking off some of the excess energy.

"Come on, is it that hard to believe?" The striped lion laughed, something had had done only rarely for a very long time. "Fine, fine, as long as you tell me how on earth you ended up with Njalo!"

"I decided the Firekin weren't for me," he explained with a shrug, "But their neighbors...their neighbors I liked the look of. I challenged one of the Inselele and won, but then the Abaholi decided to up and off each other for some reason, and the lionesses decided I'd do. Well, some of them. You may have noticed they're not all fans of mine."

He frowned in annoyance at the thought. "Simosihle in particular. Sorry to glare at you so much, but I didn't want her to realize I knew you. She might have changed her mind!"

Quaji
Either-or, left it vague so it could be whatever! <3

[IC] Ithambo'hlabathi Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces