Reply It's A Girl Thing!
Online dating the new way to find love

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:06 pm
I tried online dating twice. Once this year for one week, and before I think I was 22...

At 22, it was a friend that convinced me it did not work for her and that it was dangerous.

This year, it was more a disappointment, members in the website were not interesting. I received message from people that were too old when I wrote on my profile that I am looking for people no more than 30 years old.

I went to a friend's party and they all told me to try online dating on Ok Cupid because I was single and I am looking to meet someone.

The problem with online dating is that You must know what you are looking for and you must know yourself... People will ask you what do you like to do ?
What are your beliefs?
Etc...
And I am so lost in my career path...
I am still figuring out what I like .  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:23 pm
I never really understood On-line dating. It seems to impersonal when you're trying to meet someone. I guess it works for some people. I've also been in a relationship for 3 years so Dating is kind of a thing of the past.  

cool4

Buggy Glitch

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:07 pm
cool4
I never really understood On-line dating. It seems to impersonal when you're trying to meet someone. I guess it works for some people. I've also been in a relationship for 3 years so Dating is kind of a thing of the past.
aah well I've never been in a relationship, I only went on dates.
(-_-)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:15 pm
XxAriaxX
cool4
aah well I've never been in a relationship, I only went on dates.
(-_-)

I'm sure you have some idea about your interest and wants. You must have some hobbies. If you have these things just be honest and let people get to know you. On-line or otherwise.  

cool4

Buggy Glitch

babipari

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:39 am
... be peaceful beings ...

i'm not so sure about online dating. Don't think I'd try it...watched too many horror movies haha

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:54 pm
i've never really dated but there's this one online game i used to play a lot and on there i got to "meet" a lot of people. Through talking and spending time together we got to know each other better and sometimes eventually start liking each other.
i've met a few people from that game in real life but as friends(those within travel distance xD). 1 of them i even developed a relationship with. We knew what each other looked like via pictures and webcam before deciding to hang out together and we were pretty close.

i wasn't looking to online date. i was just playing a game but i found someone along the way.
You shouldn't force it if it doesn't feel right for you.
There's this one quote that's like you don't find love, love finds you! Or something like that.

But be sure to talk to a lot of different people and get to know them! Maybe one of them will turn out to be your love. c:  

RaorKittie

Tipsy Fatcat

Harmonic Tune

Astral Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:51 pm
I don't trust online dating. Anyone can be anyone. But like the above poster said if it happens it happens. I also met someone through gaming,we had team chat, we talked, had fun, shared pics, and eventually we developed some form of crush... too bad we were long distance so we kinda new it couldn't be more than flirting and so forth. I guess because we weren't looking for love... it just happened.

Just make sure you meet that person physical and get along from there. Also it has to be what you want.  
It's A Girl Thing!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games