Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:54 pm
NovaCracker
Ahhhhh I'm so sorry ;n;

She gave him a short nod of her head as he spoke and then listened as he spoke of his family and where they resided. She wasn't exactly sure how to respond to hearing that and frowned slightly. "Are they well at least? Despite their prides circumstances?" She asked him curious to know.

As he pawed at her playfully she wasn't entirely sure how she felt. It had been such a long time since childish antics were used on her and by her that she felt almost awkward but she shook it off and gave him a smile. "You? Boring?" She laughed lightly in a teasing manner. "I would like to hear more, it is all very fascinating to me." She said laying down on her stomach and looking up at him in a playful sort of manner.

Slowly but surely he was getting her to open up.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:06 pm
AstoriaFallen
RL happens, is OK!

"They are, or as best they can be." Terra smiled. While most seemed immune, his sister as still born blind, and Terra chuckled.

At her comment, he grinned coyly, winking as he straightened some.

"You know some say I can talk for hours about myself. That's always a good topic."  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:59 am
NovaCracker
-pokes- <3

"There isn't anything wrong with being able to discuss yourself." She said frowning slightly as the words fell from her lips. She wasn't sure she'd ever be able to talk about herself or her past like he was able to. She shook the frown from her face and replaced it with a smile as if it had never happened. "Perhaps the next time we meet we can talk about more things?" She was going to have to get going here soon so as to not worry anyone. "Will you be in the area long?"  
[IC] Koti Kaikille Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff