Welcome to Gaia! ::

Positive Energy

Back to Guilds

We can talk about anything we like. A relaxed group. 

Tags: advice, random, positive, friends, happy 

Reply Memorable Threads
Anyone Here? Let's chat! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you here?
PRESENT!
100%
 100%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 5

Lilica Rei

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:05 am

r a b b i t

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Hello~ ♬♪♩
I'm just writing to see if anyone is still active in this Guild. It'd be really nice to chat!

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:59 pm
Neo-Queen Chibiusa

r a b b i t

Hello~ ♬♪♩
I'm just writing to see if anyone is still active in this Guild. It'd be really nice to chat!

User Image

Hello whee I am here! razz  

Ren Senju

Energetic Teammate

12,150 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Profitable 100

Esselean

Tipsy Fairy

11,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:30 am
Here... but limited internet for the next week or so sad  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:52 am
Moiraine Akasuna
Neo-Queen Chibiusa

r a b b i t

Hello~ ♬♪♩

User Image

Hello whee I am here! razz

Esselean
Here... but limited internet for the next week or so sad

r a b b i t

Yaaay! Hey you guys!
How have you been? What's the Positive Energy Guild been like right now?
Seems a little dead, but I definitely want to stay active in here.
I love this guild so far. I feel bad for not being active earlier when the owner was here more.
Does anyone know what's going on with Spenelli (did I spell it right?)

User Image  

Lilica Rei

Sparkly Lunatic

Ren Senju

Energetic Teammate

12,150 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:19 am
Neo-Queen Chibiusa

r a b b i t

Yaaay! Hey you guys!
I love this guild so far. I feel bad for not being active earlier when the owner was here more.

User Image

I'm alright, I just celebrated my 16th birthday yesterday! whee I'm not exactly sure what's going on with Spenelli, I think she said she was doing alright though, so that's good ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:32 am
Moiraine Akasuna
Neo-Queen Chibiusa

r a b b i t

Yaaay! Hey you guys!

User Image

I'm alright, I just celebrated my 16th birthday yesterday! whee I'm not exactly sure what's going on with Spenelli, I think she said she was doing alright though, so that's good ^^

r a b b i t

Oh happy birthday! I feel old. Next week I'll be 25 and I'm totally freaking out over it.
I'm glad she's okay. From the announcements, it seemed like she was dealing with some issues and I sent my good vibes her way lol.

So why did you join this group? What topics are you interested in? 3nodding

User Image  

Lilica Rei

Sparkly Lunatic

Ren Senju

Energetic Teammate

12,150 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:43 pm
Neo-Queen Chibiusa
Moiraine Akasuna
Neo-Queen Chibiusa

r a b b i t

Yaaay! Hey you guys!

User Image

r a b b i t

Oh happy birthday! I feel old. Next week I'll be 25 and I'm totally freaking out over it.
I'm glad she's okay. From the announcements, it seemed like she was dealing with some issues and I sent my good vibes her way lol.

So why did you join this group? What topics are you interested in? 3nodding

User Image

Well I saw that the guild said things about herbal remedies and medicine, and I find a lot of interest in those 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:54 am
Hello, everyone! I used to be apart of this guild for a little while, but I left because I wasn't very active when school time came around and thought it'd be unfair to call myself a member. I hope this guild is still active.  

YourPerfectWaitress
Crew

Friendly Conversationalist

9,475 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Esselean

Tipsy Fairy

11,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:23 am
Neo-Queen Chibiusa

Don't feel old. I am 28 and I can safely say that life doesn't end after 25. whee
Happy birthday by the way heart  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:28 am
Aliannie
Hello, everyone! I used to be apart of this guild for a little while, but I left because I wasn't very active when school time came around and thought it'd be unfair to call myself a member. I hope this guild is still active.

The guild is not extremely active (just like the rest of Gaia) but it's still puffing along like the little engine that could. 3nodding  

Esselean

Tipsy Fairy

11,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

YourPerfectWaitress
Crew

9,475 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:28 am
Esselean
Aliannie

The guild is not extremely active (just like the rest of Gaia) but it's still puffing along like the little engine that could. 3nodding
That's okay! There are some people left. That's what matters. Honestly, I was looking at other sites last night to migrate to if anything ever happened to Gaia.

I have a question. How do you get that anti-GC picture in your signature? I offered to sign that petition and I'd love to display the symbol like other users do. cat_3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:07 pm
Aliannie
Esselean
Aliannie

That's okay! There are some people left. That's what matters. Honestly, I was looking at other sites last night to migrate to if anything ever happened to Gaia.

I have a question. How do you get that anti-GC picture in your signature? I offered to sign that petition and I'd love to display the symbol like other users do. cat_3nodding

I tried out recolor for a while.... but it just wasn't the same sad so I came back. Gaia has always felt like family to me.

The code for pic is:
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.88156141#][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v394/Veil/Old Sig pics/nope.png[/img][/url]

Esselean

Tipsy Fairy

11,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

YourPerfectWaitress
Crew

9,475 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:51 pm
Esselean
Aliannie
Esselean
Aliannie

I tried out recolor for a while.... but it just wasn't the same sad so I came back. Gaia has always felt like family to me.

The code for pic is:
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.88156141#][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v394/Veil/Old Sig pics/nope.png[/img][/url]
Thank you for that! And yeah, the others sites well...aren't the same. Maybe it's because Gaia has been around the longest. (I could be wrong on that.) The items, avatars, what you can do on the site. Gaia appeals more to me. I've Solia before, but no one really talks to you very much. I tried Syndrone, but there was some scandal involving money being stolen? That's just unsettling.

I suppose we will all stay here until Gaia runs it's course. Ugh, it's just sad to think about. cat_cry  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:32 pm
Just checking if anyone is still around to chat.  

YourPerfectWaitress
Crew

9,475 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:42 am
Aliannie
Just checking if anyone is still around to chat.
Every now and again. Cute outfit!  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces