Welcome to Gaia! ::

Positive Energy

Back to Guilds

We can talk about anything we like. A relaxed group. 

Tags: advice, random, positive, friends, happy 

Reply Memorable Threads
Anyone Here? Let's chat! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you here?
  PRESENT!
View Results

YourPerfectWaitress
Crew

Friendly Conversationalist

9,475 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:50 am
Different...Very.
Aliannie
Just checking if anyone is still around to chat.
Every now and again. Cute outfit!
Yay, a response! And thank you very much. I hope you have been doing well. Is Spenelli doing okay? I'm not sure if you're friends with her.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:02 am
Aliannie
Different...Very.
Aliannie
Yay, a response! And thank you very much. I hope you have been doing well. Is Spenelli doing okay? I'm not sure if you're friends with her.
Just a guild buddy. I check back in here to see if she's posted anything new. I can understand that her time should be more focused on remedying her situation rather than chatting with us, but I'm basically coming here for the same reason: it's like a breath of fresh air from the metaphorical battlefield.  

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50

YourPerfectWaitress
Crew

Friendly Conversationalist

9,475 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:05 am
Different...Very.
Aliannie
Different...Very.
Aliannie
Just a guild buddy. I check back in here to see if she's posted anything new. I can understand that her time should be more focused on remedying her situation rather than chatting with us, but I'm basically coming here for the same reason: it's like a breath of fresh air from the metaphorical battlefield.
True. I hope she is doing well. I either come here or dabble in the forums if I want to chat. I recently started school again this semester so I'm not exactly consistent with my replies. emotion_sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:14 am
Aliannie
Different...Very.
Aliannie
Different...Very.
Aliannie
True. I hope she is doing well. I either come here or dabble in the forums if I want to chat. I recently started school again this semester so I'm not exactly consistent with my replies. emotion_sweatdrop
Obviously you're not alone in having a life outside of Gaia, lol I mean look at the activity of the guild wink  

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Esselean

Tipsy Fairy

11,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:12 pm
How is everyone doing? I find this is a lovely sanctuary in a world of negativity even if it isn't the most active. You can really feel the positive energy here. Anyway hopefully everyone is doing well. I have been having some struggles lately but hopefully things will start looking up again soon. Sending love to all heart heart heart  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff