[PRP] Table for Two (Chiara x Arniva) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:58 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. And bang. The line was crossed, and it wasn't even Chiara who did the crossing. Chiara dove under the table to avoid the socially deadly vegetable. She didn't want to be the first one with food all over their face when the war began. At least she wasn't the "guilty" one for firing the first shot.

"You fiend! Assaulting one of your own! You are so never going to have a mirthful ending now!" Chiara picked up several of the gushy fruits her "guest's" lusus had dropped and peeked over the top of the table. With a battle cry Chiara hurled the fruit into the air, in the general direction of the other blueblood, a giant grin on her face. Oh how she loved railing others up!

Gracie Loff`

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:41 pm
"You disrespect our brothers and sisters, but I'm the one not going to have a mirthful ending?? Have at thee!" She flung another piece of potato, before noticing her "enemy" was taking fruit lost by her lusus. Her mother was inadvertently fueling her enemy! With a growl, she hoarded as much of the fruit nearest to her as she could, sticking her tongue out at Chiara. It was at that moment a piece of fruit lunged by the other blueblood smacked her right in the face, startling her.

"I.. you.. WHAT?" She screeched, wiping the fruit off of her face... almost in tears. SHE was the one in the right here. She was the one of higher blood. "You'll pay for that!" She grabbed a piece of pie from a neighboring table, considering the peaceful people eating had already retreated to a safer distance, proceeding to fling it in the other trolls direction. Her lusus was busy face palming in a corner. Sighing, the Ookbeast picked up a piece of fruit, munching it slowly... deciding to let her charge get out of this mess on her own.

Micillia`
-flails-

gracie loff

Naughty Kitten

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara gasped as the pie hit her square in the head. She just kinda sat there, behind what little cover she had been trying to hide behind. The big ol grin on her face was gone. Now there was pie sauce dripping down the back of her neck. Chiara could feel a berry roll off her nose and plop right onto her lap. Chiara stood up, her hands balled up into fists. "HEY!" Chiara yelled, silencing the growing ruckus the two bloodbloods were causing in the restaurant. Servers, patrons, even one fat looking pig lusus stopped what they were doing and held their breath. "I invited you here to meet and be friends! Do you even have any friends?" Chiara slowly walked towards her "guest" as she spoke, pulling a large Wiggling-day Cake off another table. In her other hand she picked up what looked like a bowl of spaghetti. "With how your acting i seriously doubt it!" As she finished talking she dumped the bowl of spaghetti onto the juggalo's head, the red sauce spilling over everything. Then, she held the cake out to the painted and sauced troll, offering it up. Quieter than the yelling she had been doing she said, "You want the last hit? Then can we just be friends and talk nice?"

Gracie Loff`
Tell me if im God-Moding too much. I am assuming that your just standing there while Chiara is yelling like a crazed troll

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:37 am
Arniva stood there.. silent. Silent as the other troll screamed at her. Much like the nearby trolls, Arniva was horrified at the screaming coming towards her. Chiara seemed to have a good effect on getting one to pay attention. Arniva wasn't.. used to this. She was the one in charge. SHE was the center of attention. She always won. But for some reason... she could not help but feel as if this was a losing battle, as she listened to the other speaking to her. Friends? She had friends! .. Well.. they were more lackeys she could call on. She sniffled, trying to think. She didn't really.. have any.. friends. She had her acts, and her fun, and her lusus. She had no one to really hang out with, like she saw so many other trolls doing. The sniffling turned into sobbing, and soon Arniva was downright crying.

"I.. I.. I don't CARE about the last hit. Or the cake. Or anything. Why... why do you have to be so MEAN?" She sniffled, looking up at Chiara. She backed down, letting the hoarded up piles of fruit fall back to the floor. She went slightly limp, as if she had given up for now.

"Fine.. we, we can talk. But don't you dare think.. think ... I'll let you insult my facepaint again." She said in a defeated tone. She felt the sauce dripping down the back of her head. She could feel the noodles sliding down her neck. She was a mess.

Micillia
No, no, you're fine. Lord help us all with these two though ...

gracie loff

Naughty Kitten

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara just held the cake up. She didn't really know what to do with it now. Chiara looked around the restaurant. It was certainly a different place now. Fruit, meat, veggies and who knows what else were splattered all around. Chiara spotted a waiter. The blueblood waved the waiter over. "We are all messy now. Bring us something to clean off with at least" When the waiter meekly scurried off to do what she asked Chiara looked at the other troll. "No, I, I like your face paint." Chiara mumbled out, avoiding eye contact. "I guess it is pretty silly of me to claim im a juggalo at all without any face paint..." Apologizing was not something Chiara was used to, but she did intend to fallow up on the face paint idea. It was about time she stopped avoiding the fact that she lost her bet, and join the mirthful messiahs in a more public manner.

Chiara huffed, expelling her tension. She tried putting her smile back on in an attempt to lighten the mood. "So... Do you want to get something real to eat? This place is kinda trashy now that i look at it. Not near up to the standards of a blueblood of your fine shade."

Gracie Loff`
Poor Arniva. Y U SO MEAN CHIARA

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:51 pm
Arniva continued her sniffling. "You.. don't hate it? But.. I thought... but YOU.. but I .. " She watched the water that was sent off return, and for a second she had her energy back.. just enough energy to yank the towel away from him, in an attempt to get the sauce off of her head. She loved spaghetti. She loved it. Just not.on.her.head. On her head was a miserable adventure she NEVER wished to have again.

"I've.. never seen another juggalo my age. And definitely not one without paint.. but.. I guess I was quick to judge." She frowned, why did she just admit to that? Dear god, what had this troll done to her. She was admitting she was wrong to something. She tried slowly getting up, slipping on squished fruit for a near second before retaining her balance.

"Food? ... FOOD?" .. She looked up at Chiara, with a look of confusion in her eyes. There was so much food, everywhere. She had just given up cake. But... food. She was hungry.

"I guess this place wasn't good enough for us bluebloods." She huffed, crossing her arms against her chest. She wasn't herself quite yet, but.. maybe.. she could salvage this.

"But where would we go? .. Oh.. OH. I know a good pizza place."
She froze, smelling the sauce still stuck on her in places. "Or, or maybe NOT pizza ..."

Micillia
So meeeeeean. WHY IS MY TROLL HAVING A MID LIFE CRISIS AT LIKE TEN? XD

gracie loff

Naughty Kitten

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara tried fruitlessly to wipe the stuff off of herself, and decided instead to just wear it in pride. "How about ramen? Soup sounds like a good change of pace." Chiara intimidated one of the waiters to get directions to the nearest place. Once satisfied she grabbed hold of the other blueblood's hand and went to leave the messy restaurant, preferably before management came out.

Still holding her dinner date's hand Chiara lead the way. "Im a pretty bad Juggalo... Maybe you could paint my face for me... or give me some ideas for what to put on every day..." Chiara said a little shyly. Honestly admitting that she needed help was not in character for the blueblood. "Like, here. This is my hive address. Tonight was not my best night. Ill show you a real Chiara Moteku dinner at my hive. Then, maybe... we can do the face-paint thing..." Chiara ran her hands through her food-caked hair, trying to act casual. "But, do come over. This was fun... and it'll be even more fun when we do it as friends...."

Gracie Loff`
So, i guess dinner date post-poned?

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas