Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[Field Class] The Mysterious Field Trip (Pg 6!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:33 pm
Ignatius was actually considering taking a nap, considering how early it was. The level of noise in the bus didn't particularly bother him -- he just wanted some sleep.

He was distracted from this by Piper's voice, though, and Ignatius rubbed his eyes. Maybe he could talk to her! Oh, and that cat riddle boy. Carlos, wasn't it? With a yawn, Ignatius got out of his seat and attempted to move to one a bit closer to Piper and Carlos, which was surprisingly easy considering how many creeple kept moving about the bus instead of staying put.

(Of course, considering how huge some of these creeple were, it was surprising there was much room inside this bus at all. He had the sense that Professor Winter had not expected this many students.)

"Hey Pipes," Ignatius saluted, even if it was a bit sleepier than normal. He'd wake up eventually. To Carlos, he simply said, "Carlos," and gave an upwards head nod of a greeting.

He had heard Carlos recite some kind of riddle on the way over -- Ignatius decided that he hadn't paid enough attention and so let Piper deal with it. She had kinda brought figuring out a riddle on herself, after all. In the meantime, he glanced around and waved in the air at Brenley, who appeared to be talking to a ghoul and glancing in their direction.

medigel
omg I'm so slow I'm sorry
phantompanther13
oh hai pan
Smerdle
Ignatius says HAI BREN

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:47 pm
Chat with a Neighbour

Gabby looked mortally wounded at the phrase just clothes.

Shine's expression caught him off guard, and he nodded quickly in assent. "Of course she's my friend. Why would I let anyone who wasn't my friend, touch me or sit near me. Shine, this is Sibyl. Sibyl, Shine. Now that you both know one another, be friends and speak with one another so I don't have to say anything at all." Ah, that sounded like true bliss.

He settled his hand where it had remained after petting Shine's head, and attempted to look out the window to see - nothing. He'd iced it over. That was his fault.

"Well." He muttered peacefully. "This is cozy."

nothing yet
Eight

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:57 pm
When someone shouted hello back at her, she shouted, "HI!" right back, like an awkward skellyphone call where neither party could tell if the other could actually hear them.

Perhaps it was also like a grating of nails on a chalkboard, considering how sleepy some of those on the bus were -- and Ebele was clearly not. She didn't care if anyone else was trying to rest, either, if it even registered to her. (It probably didn't.)

Generally oblivious to boundaries or expected behaviour or anything like that, she plunked herself right down next to the monsters playing a game, including the one that had just shouted at her, and asked in a stage whisper, "Is it a monster?"

Ebele loved games, especially ones she could win. And she could win I Spy! If one spied the most things they won, right?!

medigel
I am so sorry.
Yayoi
Your characters can totally shoo her away
Madness_insanity
She's so obnoxious

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:06 pm
Sucre perked up as another voice answered her question. Looking past the two large boils of whom she somehow shared as seat with at another loud student. The more the merrier, she welcomed a new face, and a ghoul at that!

"Pffft..no!" She yelled back at the ghoul, who had just whispered it. She didn't like so many creeple being louder than her. She also wasn't going to make it that easy. " Buut it is on a Monster....TRY AGAIN!"

Sidron was smart, he'd probably get it. She looked to each of them expectantly.

Seiana_ZI

medigel

Yayoi

Madness_insanity

Fashionable Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:26 pm
"You're welcome, Anika and Jho." The silver hair Knob beamed. "You two look new, freshmen?" AJ who overheard their conversation chuckled lightly, the tail head didn't even have hands snapped everything with its muzzle. The subject that he was thinking interrupted with a kid voice, "New friendssssss?" Its fork tongue flickered rapidly for the delight.

The Amphisbaena adjusted himself to a more comfortable pose and nodded at the mask Jho was wearing. "Is it for aesthetic purpose or something else? I'm in second year, so if you want a mini tour of the campus, feel free to find me in the monster dorm. I also baked a lot and shared with friends, if you're interested in helping me for taste testing, it would be great."

He then turned to look at Anika, "I'm curious which fraction you're, you look like human without beast-like extremities. Like me, I've horns and scales or like Jho, his tail is impressive." Smiling, the boil brushed his hair backward to reveal the scales on his forehead, hidden by the long bangs.

LividPeas

Lilwolfpard

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:13 pm
Like a tiny knight guarding his princess from all the dangers, Mellow felt extremely safe around Torsten. Albeit small, in the demon's heart, the dragon looked powerful and strong, the tail around them was the best protection and he didn't need to worry about being on the same bus with so many females.

If he was sitting alone, he might already put his legs on his seat and curled up like a turtle, his body would shake with fear of potential ghoul attack. He was that paranoid.

The small warmth transferred to Mellow's body had put him in the most relaxed state, the equine wrapped his arms around the dragon and slid for a pose Torsten would feel more comfortable. He didn't need to say anything to agree with Torsten's idea, the arms around him as well as his action had told the dragon the answer.

Nap buddies can take nap everywhere, as long as they were nuzzled together. They were away from the clamour or chatters, Mellow felt cozy as if they were on fluffy clouds, it felt so great that his mouth naturally curved into a satisfying smile.

SwordOfTheDarkOnes
Mellow says: Nap time is the best, even better with Torsten biggrin

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:45 am
Sorry? Why was she sorry? The apology was quickly forgotten, however. Instead, Sibyl clapped her hands together under her chin. "Thank you! You're super pretty, too! Your eyes are like rubies!" And everyone knew shinies were the best. The best.

Oh no! Why was she hiding her face? This ghoul seemed really shy. Well, guess that just meant Sibyl would have to work that much harder to bring her out of her shell, just like she did with Gabby. She was the right ghoul for the task. She waited patiently, at least until she caught sight of tears. No! Nonono! Why was she crying?!

She looked to Gabby for an answer, and thankfully he was quick to not only do that but to introduce them as well. Sibyl smiled again, turning to Shine once more. "Shine's a pretty name, too!" And then she threw herself at Shine for a biiiiiig hug, rubbing her cheek against the other ghoul's.

Nothing Yet
Nio Love

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:33 am
_ p a o cx

hanging gallow

While waiting for the bus to finally start on its way, the ghoul watched others get settled onto the bus, idly trying to note any attractive boils that might entertain her eyes for awhile. Cannon tucked himself against her, sitting on the floor of her seat, right next to her legs. His head snapped over instantly when another figure came closer than those passing by, flames revving right back up when the boil from before was taking a seat comfortably right beside his reaper! Lips peeling back to threaten the monster again, a soothing hand lowered to stroke along the crown of his head, making the flames ease back down again.

Verusha didn't react to the other student taking a seat beside her, other than broadening her already relaxed grin, eyes slitting mildly to show her amusement further. His question was met with a soft snort, and a sideglance from those stark white eyes of hers, "Maybe I do." she mused in response, "is your footsie wootsie ok?" the light, and lighthearted teasing continued.

Her attention shifted from her new company to another who'd peeked in on their antics. Grinning at the other reaper she glanced back down to the disgruntled Cannon, who was not looking away from Kane. Not. Once. "Thanks, he is, isn't he?" the pride was evident in her tone, and the affection movements of her hand that trailed along the smooth head of the hound.

{ Verusha is making new friends }

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:31 am
While he had been discussing the trip with another student, a familiar voice popped up above the others. Perhaps it was his own fault for honing in on it, but he had recognized it as soon as certain phrases were spoken. Sitting more upright, his eyes gazed over the heads of the students; hair, horns, thorns, feathers, and there it was.

AJ.

It had been a long time since he had actually encountered the student - the date night auction, if he recalled correctly while he was spending time with their mutual friend. He still found the monster's behavior odd whenever the three of them were together. He didn't find his behavior justified or reasonable, but he probably had his own reasons and justifications. The demon wasn't in a position to judge that himself. Regardless, it had been a long time since then. He had a good boil, he had just graduated, recently moved from the dorms into his own place, moving on and adjusting.

Well, considering that the third member of their instigation of altercation wasn't present on this trip... maybe - just maybe - they can actually be civil.

Uru huffed.

Meegane

Settling back down into his seat, Uru turned back to the ghoul beside him. "Forgive me, my name is Uru. I hadn't caught yours, so I offer mine in turn."

~Kiana_Nala~

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:06 am
The familiar's reaction got his attention a bit now, causing him to turn his head and stare down the canine for the second its flames went up again. There was the slightest hint of amusement in his expression as well, evident only in the brief upturn of his lips that he immediately fought back down. Her question got him to huff slightly before he relaxed a little more into his seat. This was gonna be an interesting ride.

"Must help with making friends," he said flatly, "and footsie wootsie's fine, thanks for asking."

Before he could say anything more though, another ghoul popped up from over the backrest of the seat ahead of them, which got his attention. "Odd choice of words given the fire and stuff," he chimed in, the smirk finally in full view as he looked glanced over at the familiar, only noticing then that it was staring him down. He narrowed his eyes at it for a second before looking back up at the new ghoul. "I might've gone with...ornery?"

(( Kane is making new friends ))

musicaloner7

hanging gallow

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:05 am
Sidron glanced over his shoulder at the newcomer who had popped herself into their conversation. A slight side eye at her quietness. But his wings twitched as Sucre got awfully loud. Right in his ear.

Closing his orange eyes for a moment he thought. Starts with an 'M'. Not a monster but a is on a monster. "A mouth.." Yea, that was the right answer. He was totally sure of it.

Madness_insanity

Seiana_ZI

medigel

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:18 am
playing a game

Wrex, who was just absolutely happy to get surrounded by fellow Miasma creeple, friend and stranger alike, seemed to lighten up a little. Games were also quite distracting, and while spying was considered weak as far as his clan was concerned (at best maybe scouting if you were going to take something on like an elder dragon or a huge posse of hunters), he was eager to play.

He gripped his tail tighter to let the new ghoul have some room; unfortunately, this meant Sidron got to feel most of his spikes dig in against him as a result.

"Mmmmmurder?" the boil guessed, sounding like he truly, truly hoped it was. "Mmmmmmangle?? MEAT?!"

Did somebody have meat and why weren't they sharing.

Yayoi
posting in the wrong thread is a real sign of sleep deprivation

Madness_insanity
pls ignore the other failures

Seiana_ZI
/sits in corner and sobs over work

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:36 am
Wait, it wasn't a monster?! How disappointing!

No problem, she would win! It couldn't be mouth or meat right?! She had to do better than both of them because both boils were obviously wrong, she just knew it!

"A man?" Ebele pressed, louder this time because everyone else was loud and she would be the loudest. "Muscles?! A muscley manmonster?! Ooh, ooh, a monocle?!"

She was notably not actually looking around, which was the entire point of the game.

medigel
Pfft It's fine get some sleep though D:
Yayoi
Madness_insanity

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:10 pm
Sucre flapped her arms around a bit in excitement, spattering Sidron's wing in the process. He was sooooo close it was killing her ."YOU ARE SO ALMOST THERE...it...is...on...the...mouth!!" she exclaimed, having to resist giving out the answer and pointing to her own mouth for further unneeded emphasis.

The other two got raised eyebrows and a drawn out 'yuck" at the mention of meat. She wondered if they knew how to play and if either of them were actually looking around. Just to make sure she had seen her spy object she glanced at the boil again. Yes, he did have it on and he did really resemble Wrex. It didn't matter though because she was sure one of them....okay Sidron, would get if from her hint. Sucre did get some laughs out of the ghouls answers, silly as they were.

Seiana_ZI

medigel
What failures? Nope no failures here!

Yayoi

Madness_insanity

Fashionable Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:25 pm
((Finally posting after fighting with notifications, yay! Hopefully got everyone in the tag tree.))

PhiferWolf

eegane
Seems like she met AJ once and he commented on her rack. XD

Circe couldn't help but return the boils grin. "Yes, the school has a track record for nearly killing students in pretty much everything." She laughed in agreement. How many school trips had almost killed her? Every. Single. One. This one would be better. . . hopefully. Circe of course had noticed when the boil she had been talking to seemed to be distracted by something that had made him rise up out of his seat. Curiosity was going to kill her one of these days but she wondered what had caused him to have such a reaction. When his attention was once more directed towards her she lifted a shoulder in a half shrug to show she didn't mind. "Nice to meet you Uru. I'm Circe." She held out a hand excitedly. "Was something wrong?" She finally caved in asking the boil, motioning with her hand in the general direction he had looked.

♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒

medigel
I have no clue what I'm doing

Madness_insanity

Yayoi

Did he just smile? Hayes gave the boil a piercing glare over the seat. He probably didn't look as scary as he wanted but he hoped the effect was enough to make the boil reconsider the grin that graced his face. Then came the tongue. THE FREAKING TONGUE! It was insult after insult. Once more the boil was unable to make a comeback because other creeple on the bus decided that playing a game would be a good idea. A game? He thought he knew of it and from how they made it sound, it seemed pretty easy. If he won maybe this would be a good comeback! The others seemed to be so out of their league. "Mole." Clearly, he was going to win.  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff