Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to FairyTail We are #1

Back to Guilds

Hi. An welcome to FairyTail, in this guild you will be able to rp, go on quest, meet new friends an help others whenever you can. 

Reply Welcome to FairyTail We are #1
Roleplaying Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maaku raku

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:00 pm
User Image

Gray walk towards Lucy still unaware he is stripped naked and said. "the last time is saw Natsu was the other day when we were fighting as usual in the guild and the day after that the guild suddenly became quiet and he was nowhere to be found."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:55 pm
Rea looked up at everyone an almost started crying when really powerful magic started flowing around her, * DID YOU SEE HIM AT ALL AFTER THAT? DID HE TAKE A JOB REQUEST OR WHAT?* She asked glaring at the boy named Gray.  

CelestialQueenScarlet

Married Detective

7,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Erza Scarlet23
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:02 am
*Who is this girl?*Erza started thinking to herself when the intense force of Rea's magic surrounded her.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:27 pm
Wendy walks towards the distressed girl and puts a comforting hand on her shoulder. Umm... Miss please try to calm down. Knowing Natsu I'm sure he'll pop up sooner or later. While you wait why not just hang out with us? She suggest smiling towards the girl.  

OffWorldHime

Natsu Dragneel28

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:40 pm
Bursting threw the front door of the guild an smacking Gray with it Natsu steps into the guild hall."I'M BACK EVERYONE."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:09 pm
Hearing that voice the magic that was surrounding Rea calmed down some before it ruined the guild. Looking in the direction of the voice she say a boy with pink colored haired. *N.....N....Natsu.*  

CelestialQueenScarlet

Married Detective

7,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Natsu Dragneel28

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:25 pm
Natsu looked at the girl that called his name * yea an who the hell are you?*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:11 pm
*walks up to the fairy tail guild building and looks at it*

So, this is the guild that my brother was talking about, I heard a lot of awesome things about fairy tail and they seem pretty awesome and not to mention the powerful wizards they have as well. Well.... here goes nothing.....

*pushes the doors open and walks inside the guild hall*  

MasterBallMiner

Lucy Heartfilia23

Wealthy Tycoon

3,425 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:46 am
With Grey out of commission, Erza now no where to be seen an the Natsu about to pick a fight with the girl that calls herself Rea Lucy just stood on the side line not doing anything until sees another stranger walk threw the door to the guild hall, walking up to the young man an looking him dead in the eyes with a smile on her face......"Hi I'm Lucy what brings you to Fairy Tail?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:06 am
Looking at the girl standing in front of him Natsu got ready to throw a punch, "I'll ask you again who the hell are you?"  

Natsu Dragneel28

MasterBallMiner

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:58 pm
*looks at lucy with a slight nervous look on my face*

oh hey...I came to join fairy tail as a new recrut sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:12 pm
A big smile formed on Lucy's face and she wrapped an arm around the boy an started walking him further into the guild."Welcome to FairyTail we'll be more then happy to have you in the guild, let me introduce you to my friends."  

Lucy Heartfilia23

Wealthy Tycoon

3,425 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Bisca Mulan22

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:29 pm
Sitting at a table in the guild hall Bisca looks up to see what the commotion is all about. "Hey what's going on over there?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:58 pm
With tears almost in her eyes Rea ran the short distance into Natsu an started hugging him, not letting go she didn't care at the moment the weird looks that were being given to her."I found you, oh I can't believe it I finally found you."  

CelestialQueenScarlet

Married Detective

7,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

The Phihn

Lonely Lunatic

7,615 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 3:45 pm
*Junji walks into the guild hall turns around in a circle and sits at the bar and says" hello? May I have some help here I would like to know how to sign up and get a job please.  
Welcome to FairyTail We are #1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff