Reply ::Gamer Chicks::
Shadowhearts Series. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MIA3791

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:58 pm
Has anyone else played these games? They're probably up in my top five list and I'm hoping that I'm not alone.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:13 pm
Has no one played this game?! gonk  

MIA3791

BloodyKateMary89

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:18 pm
I dminate the Shadowhearts series. My idiot twin thinks he can best me, but I send him back to his own room in tears half the time biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 3:12 pm
Do you have all three of them? Even if you don't which one's your favorite?  

MIA3791

MIA3791

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:21 am
I am so depressed. gonk No one else seems to have any clue about these games? crying  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:19 am
I know of it, and have the first Shadow Hearts. Haven't had a chance to pick up the other two yet.

(I think there might have been a Shadow Hearts thread prior to this one, I'll check. If not *shrugs* we'll just have to liven this place up some).

Seldaara
Vice Captain

Sparkly Seraph

6,600 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

MIA3791

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:48 pm
PLAY THE NEXT TWO! The second one is so far my favorite, but the third one is excellent.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 8:59 am
. . . I was planning on it. sweatdrop School and lack of funds cuts my gaming time down considerably.

I've messed around with the demo for the third one, and it was rather enjoyable. I'm a little upset that Yuri isn't in it, I like him. ^^

Seldaara
Vice Captain

Sparkly Seraph

6,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200

MIA3791

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:13 pm
Seldaara
. . . I was planning on it. sweatdrop School and lack of funds cuts my gaming time down considerably.

I've messed around with the demo for the third one, and it was rather enjoyable. I'm a little upset that Yuri isn't in it, I like him. ^^

Everybody likes Yuri. You meet his cousin Kurando in the second one. You also meet the siblings of Keith over the next two games. Joachim, and Hilda. *Shudders at mention of Hilda*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 6:51 pm
Yuri is awesome. ^^
Is he in the second game? I thought he was but I read a different name somewhere (Japanese version maybe?)

Someone's named Joachim? Automatic points in my book. I heart that name.

Seldaara
Vice Captain

Sparkly Seraph

6,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200

MIA3791

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:14 am
Seldaara
Yuri is awesome. ^^
Is he in the second game? I thought he was but I read a different name somewhere (Japanese version maybe?)

Someone's named Joachim? Automatic points in my book. I heart that name.

Yeah, Yuri stars in the second game. Joachim is Keith's brother and a Pro Wrestler/Superhero. He's a very entertaining character.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 4:47 pm
. . . Joachim's a pro-wrestler? Okay, that's minus a few points. But plus for Yuri starring. 3nodding  

Seldaara
Vice Captain

Sparkly Seraph

6,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200

Kitsumi_Samurai

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 5:08 pm
So what are these games about?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:51 am
Saving the world. ^^; Typical RPG. Well, not really.

In the first one you play as Yuri, who has the ability to shapeshift. You come across a girl, things progress, world is threatened, he ends up being the guy to save it, but he has to pull through some emo spots. Good fun. Actually one of the very few good American RPGs. (Made by Midway, so it's rather morbid in spots).

Seldaara
Vice Captain

Sparkly Seraph

6,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200

MIA3791

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:02 pm
Well there's all the generic stuff, but it's really offbeat from the average RPG. The characters and CG scenes can be absolutely hilarious. The first game is also far more morbid and bloody than either of the second two.  
::Gamer Chicks::

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff