Welcome to Gaia! ::

CWF™ 》 Cosplay Wrestling Federation©

Back to Guilds

A major sports entertainment role-playing wrestling company created in 2010. 

Tags: Sports, Entertainment, Story-Driven, Wrestling, Roleplay 

Reply [CWF™] 》MONDAY NIGHT WAR
[MNM: 8/3/15] The Undertaker Speaks Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

its Brody A_A

Greedy Winner

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:14 pm
The new CWF Champion, The Undertaker, will speak in the ring on a rare occasion about his victory at Battleground.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:43 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User ImageUser Image
The crowd would anxiously be waiting for what's next, They surely were in for it. Then suddenly, the bell tolls. "Dong". And then the audience cheers super loud, getting to their feet as the arena goes pitch black, and another "Dong" goes off. The arena stays black until the CWF Champion Undertaker's video plays on the titantron, and there is another Dong of the bell and his intimidating orchestra-like theme plays, and the lights start to partially flash, but the arena is still dark. After a while, right in the pyro area, small amounts of fire are exhausted from the pyros, and the smoke begins rising. The crowd is very anxious, as the smoke continues to rise. You can hardly see anything at the top of the ramp due to the rising smoke, as everyone knew that the Undertaker was about to rise from the pits of eternal hell. The crowd explodes seeing the Deadman walk out from backstage and his 6'10, 300 pound frame appears walking through the smoke. Wearing his signature long trench coat, and his black hat, and his new CWF Championship around his waist, the Undertaker is walking out of the smoke headed towards the ring, starting the most intimidating entrance in wrestling history.

User Image

"Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome...., The NEW CWF CHAMPION... THE UNDERRRRRTAKERRRR"

The Undertaker slowly makes it down the ramp, step by step, taking his time getting to the ring. The audience is still on their feet, quieted down, viewing the amazing entrance of the Phenom. Undertaker continues down the ramp, and eventually makes it to the ring before making a left towards the steps. He walks to the steps and stops facing them, and slowly walks on up them, stopping again at the top step. The Phenom stands there, taking his title off from around his waist and holding it in one hand, with the lights still dimmed black and blue, with his head facing down. He then slowly raises his arms, and the lights slowly come back on to normal.

User Image

Undertaker then walks on the apron to the center of it and gets in through the second rope holding his hat as he got in. He then walks to the center of the ring, stopping again. The Deadman walks around the ring, as he paces slowly around, before walking to the ropes and getting a microphone, and then walks back around in a circle in the ring, waiting for the crowd to settle in.

Remorseless Undertaker

Remorseless Undertaker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:00 pm
User Image

Undertaker would put the microphone to his mouth and speak from there. "For weeks, Chris Jericho and Kurt Angle disputed, and quarreled over which of them is the best wrestler in the world, and at Battleground, I claimed Kurt Angle's, and Chris Jericho's souls for it. I claimed the CWF Championship........ my Holy Grail. This Holy Grail... will never leave my sight. And any man who tries to take it from me.... will be struck, annihilated,... and will perish by the hand of the Deadman........"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:17 pm
WELLLLLLLLLLL.... ITS THE BIG SHOW!!!!!

The Big Show's theme plays after the should was heard in the arena, as the crowd boo's the man who assaulted Abyss last night at Battleground, and the Giant walks out from behind the curtains, with a blank expression on his face, walking down the ramp. He walks at a fairly slower pace down to the ring, not caring that he just interrupted the Undertaker. Big Show makes it to the ringside, walking around the ring, to the ringkeepers area and grabs a microphone, and walks back around to the other side of the outside of the ring, grabbing onto the bottom rope and climbing onto the apron, entering over the top rope, standing in the ring with the Undertaker.

RKORT0N

RKORT0N

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:29 pm

Big Show then puts the microphone to his mouth after the crowd quiets their negative reaction down to him, and he prepares to speak.
"First of all Deadman... congratulations on winning the CWF Championship from Kurt Angle at Battleground. Great match, but let's just face it. I had some business to take care of Friday Night. That brings me to my attack.. my knockout, on my "best friend" Abyss." Big show then turns towards the camera looking towards it speaking to it instead of the Undertaker. "You see, Abyss had it coming. When we wrestled in...the other company, Abyss betrayed me. He didn't want to team with me anymore, because he thought what I was doing was wrong. and to be someone's friend, you go with them, through think and thin, and Abyss didn't do that. I knocked out Abyss for what he did to me, and Matt Allens did the rest, and we will never see that LITTLE MAN, anymore." Big Show then turns his attention to the Undertaker again. "But that's not the reason why I am out here, Deadman. I am out here because if there is anyone who can take that Holy Grail from you, it is The Big Show. Deep down inside, Undertaker, you're afraid of a giant. You're afraid of me, and you know you cannot beat me." Big show glares at Undertaker, being a little taller than him, after speaking tough words.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:35 pm
Undertaker was glaring at Big Show the whole time Big show came out here and talked about how he was going to beat him. The Deadman responds.

"Big Show..... you may be a giant, but what you did to Abyss was a move not made by a giant, but made..... by a coward. And if you believe..... that you will ever get your hands... on this Holy Grail, then you better realize... that youre in the Deadman's yard, and not even every single bit, of the Giant in you, will be able to conquer it." Undertaker glares at Big Show, through his hat.  

Remorseless Undertaker

RKORT0N

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:38 pm
Big Show shook his head after the coward remark from the Undertaker, but then after the big words after, Big Show stood there for several moments, before backing up, and climbing over the top rope and getting onto the floor, heading up towards the ramp getting major boo's, before stopping, and turning around.

" You know what Undertaker? You wanna insult me? Well let me show you why no one else BUT ME can take that title from you, and face me in a match TONIGHT!!!!!!, and let me show you why even YOU can get squashed by a GIANT!"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:39 pm
Undertaker stands there, title in one hand, microphone in the other, before dropping the microphone down, and glaring at Big Show, and the Undertaker suddenly does his cut of the throat taunt in acceptance, and the audience could tell he accepted, and cheers their pleasure of tonights main event!  

Remorseless Undertaker

RKORT0N

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:42 pm
An angry and fired up Big Show stares at the CWF Champion before turning around and walking up the ramp, until he goes behind the curtains to start preparing for the massive match.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:44 pm
Undertaker's theme played while Big Show walked up the ramp, and the Undertaker stands in the ring looking up the ramp at the Big show leaving, and after a while of what the Undertaker normally does before a segment ends, the show goes to commercial break.  

Remorseless Undertaker

[CWF™] 》MONDAY NIGHT WAR

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces