Songs Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winter Ice
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:48 pm
Ever Hear a song that reminds you of some Slytherins or anyone else. I find that alot of Duran Duran songs relate to certain things. For some reason I always relate come undone (Robbie Williams) to Draco.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 3:59 am
Hmm... I kinda like that song they played during the Yule Ball, the rocking out wizard rock group. Regular songs though... I dunno.  

Nanie Chama

Distinct Seeker

Merry Berry

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:02 am
Umm every time i hear a song i'll think about this now biggrin

Siters are doing it for themselves when hermione punches draco? infact when ever hermione spazzes out. (sorry kya heart )  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:45 pm
for some reason whenever i hear xmas songs i thing of slytherin for some reason its wierd  

Geminosity

Winter Ice
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:49 pm
darkmetallic
for some reason whenever i hear xmas songs i thing of slytherin for some reason its wierd

That is, really weird. eek

Hermione for me, Just drop dead - Limp Bizkit or Korn, one of them.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 8:07 pm
Lol i know huh, but one song that really reminds me of slytherin is green eyed lady.
becasue i love that song.
and green eyes i guess refer to snakes  

Geminosity

Artemis-Slytherin Godess

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:14 pm
We're not gonna take it - Twisted sister - Hermione punching Draco.

S'all I got right now...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 4:37 pm
~ Wing$ of a Butterfly from H.I.M., for Tom Riddle'$ hair. xD ~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Compeh

Nicoledemort
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 4:55 pm
I always think of the Dark Lord when I hear the song Back in Black by AC/DC. A lot of songs remind me of him though, and the same could be said of the Death Eaters... And there are so many freakin' Draco songs, Kya.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:13 am
Mmm It's the way it has to be, Draco does like alot of attention. heart  

Winter Ice
Captain

Geminosity

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:41 pm
Nicoledemort
I always think of the Dark Lord when I hear the song Back in Black by AC/DC. A lot of songs remind me of him though, and the same could be said of the Death Eaters... And there are so many freakin' Draco songs, Kya.

Yeah and KISS rock and roll all night reminds me of the yule ball now that i think about it  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:01 pm
Its a very old song but...... The Snake by Al Wilson reminds me of Slytherins...... you guys probably haven't heard of it though sweatdrop  

Slave_to_Lucius

xdarkeningxkittenx

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:57 am
Caught up by Usher. Every now and then I'll listen to American music, and that song makes me think about how Ron tends to get about Hermione. Ity also makes me think about how much i heart Draco Malfoy!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:40 am
Slave_to_Lucius
Its a very old song but...... The Snake by Al Wilson reminds me of Slytherins...... you guys probably haven't heard of it though sweatdrop

I may have heard a tad snippet of it in a music video on YouTube. I'm thinking I did, but I'm not postitive, it could have been a different song (since it didn't list the title and I never heard it before...)  

Nanie Chama

Distinct Seeker

Miss_Undastood

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 5:03 am
Headfirst for Halos- My Chemical Romance
Come On, Come In- Velvet Revolver (from Fantastic 4)
And just the first lines of Basket Case by Green Day reminds me of Draco (you know those lyrics, do you have the time to listen to me whine about nothing and everything all at once?).
The Days of the Phoenix- A.F.I.
Voodoo-Godsmack (definitely this one,you'll have to see the music video for it)

And right now, I can imagine Snape singing:

I feel pretty,oh so pretty....  
Slytherin House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas