[PRP] Kuruka x Penipu

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessiaing

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:43 pm
User Image

Penipu was out and about, which was quite common for him the adolescent male liked to get into and see everything. It didn't matter how many times he stuck his nose somewhere it didn't belong he was always anxious to learn and see more. Today Penipu had made his way towards the water, it was something that always drew his attention. He liked the noice it made and the amazing shells he could find in it. When he found sparkly things he felt his stomach tighten with excitement.

Having made it down to the water he began to sift around in the sound, trying to find anything that might be of value. The shiner the better in his books. Penipu didn't always like looking for his own things, sometimes he would take them from others but this time he was pleased to do some of the dirty work himself.

Ruler of Everything
Sorry its not the best start, its the first time I have played him so I am still figuring him out. Edit: I didn't put the quote in right so you didn't get notified till now.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:06 pm
Recently, Kuruka had taken to stalking about the pride lands, seeing just how sneaky and quiet she could be. Although she was a bit larger than your average cub, she still managed to pull it off (miraculously, some thought). Typically she liked to focus on her siblings as the targets to her hunting practice, but that had started to get rather boring. And so she had moved on to her parents and other friends, but eventually they began to suspect her at all times of sneaking up on them, and were now too alert to really focus on. So now? Now she had to move on to strangers - those within the pride Kuruka hadn't quite met yet. She always tended to meet them the hard way.

This is what she was doing now, sneaking about the pride lands in search of "prey." And she had just found the perfect target! A gray male with green hair was bent over the water, sifting through it for gods know what. Kuruka's bright eyes lit up at the sight. He was completely unaware of anything else going on around him - how wonderful! One paw after another, the cub snuck up behind the boy searching for shells. Until... "Got'cha!" Kuruka pounced into the air and landed just beside the male, eyes shining bright, before she burst into laughter and rolled over onto her side, shaking her head at him.

nessiaing

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:33 pm
Penipu had found something, a sparkling shell. He could feel the excitement building. He was pawing at the sand trying to dig it loose. He was completely unaware of what was around him, his whole focus was now on this shiny sparkling shell. When the younger female jumped out at him and subsequently rolled around on the ground laughing.

He frowned looking at her. "You didn't scare me" he said to her his voice flat. He hadn't been aware of the younger lioness sneaking up on him but nor did she frighten him. He watched her a little longer, she seemed absolutely tickled with herself. "Are you alright?" he asked. He kept the shiny shell in his vision he really just wanted to get back to digging it up.

Ruler of Everything

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:13 pm
"You didn't scare me," the male said, unamused. That certainly put a halt to her giggling. When he asked if she was okay, Kuruka scrunched up her face like she'd bitted down on a bug, or something equally distasteful. "Am I okay?" The cub rolled over onto her stomach and rose to her paws, settling into a sitting stance facing the male. "I will be." She squinted him, "As soon as you tell me why that didn't scare you. Is something wrong with you?"

The cub was innocent in her questioning, truly not understanding why that didn't work. It seemed to work with everyone else! Were they... no, there was no way they had been pretending for her. Her head shook slightly to shake the thought away. That was impossible! No one would be so estranged as to do that. But this boy... this boy didn't even flinch. Considering she was an expert scare-er, that had to mean something was wrong with him. Of course it couldn't be an indicator of her poor skills. She was a pro!

nessiaing

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:41 am
Unable to wait for his shinny rock Penipu had begun his digging again to pull out the sparkling rock. Finally it dislodged for the sand "AH HA!" he exclaimed excited to have the shinny object. In Penipu's eyes shiny things were the best things. He quickly shoved his rock into his pouch he was carrying before turning his attention back to the young female.

"No there is nothing wrong with me, I just don't find a cub yelling 'Got'cha' to be all that frightening." he said his tone so matter of factly.

"Who are you anyways?" he asked eyeing the cub. There had been many births in the pride lately and he would be lying if he had said he paid attention to a single one.

Ruler of Everything
I am sorry I have been so terrible at tagging things

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:16 am
Kuruka's violet eyes watched the male's intense rock-finding carefully, wondering what on earth he thought he was doing that was so important. When he finally dislodged something shiny, he tucked it away excitedly. Kuruka tilted her head, confused, but didn't deign to ask. Which was good, considering the next words out of his mouth were a rather large insult directed her way. The cub scoffed, shaking her head in disbelief. This boy must be mad!

All was quickly forgotten, however, when he asked for her name. It was then that the female stood up straighter, squaring her shoulders in an attempt to look bigger and more mature than she was. "Kuruka," she stated, her eyes narrowing. "Who's asking?" Her attempt to look tough and big was nothing less than funny at this point, but she didn't need to know that.

nessiaing

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

nessiaing

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:17 am
Now that his treasure had been found and was safely tucked away Penipu was able, and willing, to turn his attention solely on the younger lioness. He had to admit that he was somewhat impressed when she squared her shoulders and told him her name. He couldn't help but smile.

"Penipu is asking." he answered his voice calm. He was impressed by the strength that the younger lioness showed but he was in no way intimidated even with her puffing herself up to look big Penipu was still much bigger than her.

"So tell me about yourself Kuruka." He paused her name rolled off his tongue easily it was a pretty name. Trying to push the thought back into her head he asked "What do you like to do, other than scare others?" he asked a little smile on his face.

Ruler of Everything

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:10 am
Kuruka tried not to scowl at the smile, assuming he was laughing at the way she tried to make herself look bigger. She was going to grow up to be big and strong - just he wait! Everyone seemed to doubt her, but she was determined to be a Patron one day. They couldn't look down at her when she protects the pride, now can they? Well, they probably still could - it just wouldn't be very nice of them.

Dragging her mind back, Kuruka noticed that this Penipu fellow had a silly expression on her face. She tilted her head, trying to analyze it, until she realized it may look like she was staring. The cub let her gaze drift off, feeling a strange heat rising in her cheeks. "Hm," she hummed out, plopping down into a sitting position before looking back up at Penipu. "I really like to explore. And sing, but I think everyone likes singing." The cub shrugged, looking up at him. "Are you any more interesting?" There was that funny look on his face again. She had only met her brothers before, and they never had strange looks like that on their faces. So, it must just be Penipu. Weird.

nessiaing

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

nessiaing

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:59 am
"I don't like singing." Penipu stated when the female announced everyone liked to sing. "It draws to much attention to me, I need to be able to slide through the shadows, being seen by no one." His job as a thief was dependent on being able to get people to look the other way while he was making off with what ever valuables he could get his paws on.

"I am purposely uninteresting, I don't want others to remember my face." he told her a coy smile passing over his lips. "If they can't remember then they can hardly blame me when they realize their items are missing." he told her a chuckle in his voice.

Ruler of Everything

[IC] Kizingo'zaa Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff