Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Neko Maid Manner (Open and Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:17 pm
User Image
Akira Spade
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: Cat-girl shop
With: Riku, Sora, Crissy, Luna, Reina
Song in my head: So Long Sentiment
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC: ))

Crissy arrived with Luna from upstairs as Riku returned with the menus. Reina walked in shortly afterwards and he motioned her to join them. "I was beginning to wonder if you had gotten lost Luna, but we're not going to head out quite yet. I was going to go over the menus with you three, as well as where you'll be covering in the cafe." he said, passing a menu to each of the cat girls."Be a little quicker next time Luna, we all have to do the chores." he said as he handed one to Luna.

Luna Vitesse

DragonChild09

-KooL-LiSa-

Lady Jaiana Katja Shadow

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:46 pm
Thrustin243
Lady Jaiana Katja Shadow

Linxy
Ooc:

User Image

Linxy blushed as she clumsily tripped and had broken some stuff and with a sweat drop said, "Yes monsieur. I will do my best." with a polite curtsy and whirled around when she heard someone come in. With cheerfulness in her step she skipped over to the man who had entered. "Bonjour monsieur. Welcome to the Maid Cat Shop! I am Linxy! Pleased to meet you!" she said with much eagerness, her tail wagging about happily.

User Image

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Thrustin243

Wheezing Codger

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:48 am
User Image {Hayden Galvarium}

He had not even taken 3 steps into the store before being confronted with a cat maid, the same one who had just been scolded only moments ago. Immediately impressed with the chipper attitude and steady resilience, but even more interested in that accent. Having lived and studied in France has made him fairly fluent in the language, plus the marketing advantages of having a French server in his restaurant was almost undeniable. But she needed a working knowledge of food regardless.

He flashed a subtle smile before taking his hands from his pockets and placing them on his hips.

"Bonjour mademoisel," tilting his head just slightly before that smile disappearing from his lips almost immediately as his arms crossed at his chest.

A quick, basic test before he would make his decision.

"Il est vendredi soir et un couple intime a ordonné la perche de mer pour le dîner. Recommandez-vous un Pinot Nior ou Pinot Grigio?"
(translation: It is Friday evening and an intimate couple has ordered the sea bass for dinner. Do you recommend a Pinot Nior or Pinot Grigio?)

He waited for an answer.

The Sphinxy
Lady Jaiana Katja Shadow

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:26 pm
User Image

Luna huffed at the passive aggression from Akira, snagging the menu and seating herself at the table. "Apologies," she grumbled as she lifted her eyes from the cafe's offerings to Akira's.

"Had I known we were going to do more than check inventory and drop off our things, I would have been a little quicker. Again," she bowed her head, a little sarcastically, "my apologies."

Not before long did she drop her chin in her palm, elbow on the table picking up the menu, ready to begin.

Phoenix347
DragonChild09
-KooL-LiSa-
Lady Jaiana Katja Shadow

Luna Vitesse

Greedy Lunatic

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:07 pm
Thrustin243

Linxy
Ooc:

User Image

Linxy grew more excited as the man spoke French to her, her first language. She knew English and could converse it well though her French accent slipped out quite often. "Oh , vous parlez français ainsi ?" (Oh, you speak French as well?) she said with a smile but paused when the man asked her a question about different wines paired with a seabass. She went into thought about it, her tail wagging back and forth like a metronome. "Hmm, je dirais que le Pinot Grigio est le meilleur choix." (Hmm, I would say the Pinot Grigio is the best choice.) she replied with confidence, remembering what she had been trained since she was brought here to the maid cat cafe.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:19 pm

A warm yet rare smile crossed his lips. "Heh.." he raised a hand slowly, cupping her cheek before patting her shoulder with a wink, turning to the manager, pulling out his checkbook with the other.

Noticing the manager wasn't present at the moment, he decided to consult the neko. "Linxy, was it? Do you know your price? We have lots to do... and I think you'll do just fine."

He patted himself down for a pen, noticing he didn't have one.

The Sphinxy
Lady Jaiana Katja Shadow

Thrustin243

Wheezing Codger

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:46 pm
Thrustin243

Linxy
Ooc:

User Image

The purple haired cat girl blushed when the man cupped her cheek then her eyes lit up when he asked about her price. Finally someone was going to hire her! "Aw, Monsieur, I believe I am sixty, um, euros. I can serve, cook, clean, anything and all for just shelter and tuna." she replied with much glee. Her ears perked up as she watched him search for what she believed to be a pen and tug into the pocket of her uniform and pulled one out. "There you go Monsieur." she said as she handed him the pen.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:00 pm

The same smile came around again before he accepted her offer, pulling the cap with his teeth before scribbling the check out to the Neko Maid Manor. Clipping the cap back onto the pen. "Don't you worry," he tapped the bottom of her chin with the pen before sliding it into her apron pocket, "You'll be well fed with me," then turning on his heel making his way over to the unattended desk, dropping the check on the chair as to be easily noticed - the memo line saying "Purchase of Linxy."

"Ready to go? You don't have anything else to bring, do you?" he said, standing by the door, waiting patiently.

The Sphinxy
Lady Jaiana Katja Shadow

Thrustin243

Wheezing Codger

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:10 am
Thrustin243

Linxy
Ooc:

User Image

The purple haired cat girl's cheeks turned red but she was still excited to start working for this man. He seemed nice and the promise of being well fed made her happy. She quickly went to the back to grab her things and came back to him. "I have everything and am ready to go. Au revoir everyone!" she said at first to him then turned back and waved at everyone in the shop.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:57 am

Pleased, he waved her to the door, watching her say her farewells before ushering her outside, a well polished Triumph Cafe Race waiting for them with a single helmet. He put his sunglasses back on, snatching the helmet off the hook on the seat. 

Handing it to her and holding his other hand out for her bags. 

"Avez-vous déjà monté une moto avant?" (Have you ever ridden a motorcycle before?) he asked, a reassuring smile across his lips as he waited for her duffle bag of belongings. 

The Sphinxy
Lady Jaiana Katja Shadow

Thrustin243

Wheezing Codger

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:15 pm
Thrustin243

Linxy
Ooc:

User Image

Linxy walked outside with her new owner and stopped at a rather nice looking motorcycle. She shook her head at his question and replied, "No Monsieur. I've never ridden one before in my life." She handed him her bags before taking the helmet. Looking at it curiously she slipped it on, being careful not to hurt her ears. "Dis is so exciting!" she said in a muffled voice.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:29 pm

His smile grew larger at her excitement, "I wasn't expecting such a positive response! You and I will get along well," noting that he particularly loved positive minds.

He pushed his glasses further up the bridge of his nose, then slinging the strap of the duffle around his back, the bag hanging across his abdomen. He pulled out his keys from the jacket pocket, sliding it into the ignition and twisting the key, hearing the electronics buzz, the headlight bursting on, and then a final bing noting that she was ready to be start.

He pulled his leather knuckle riding gloves out from his back pockets and slid them on, one at a time, before mounting the bike, rocking it to a center position. He leaned over, flipping out the passenger steps on both sides of the bike, then turned to the neko, offering out a hand.

"One step on, then the other around," he mentioned, guiding her and keeping her balanced as she mounted the seat behind him. He reached back, taking her petite, fragile hands with each of his before gently pulling them around his torso.

"Squeeze if you think I'm going to fast, okay?" he turned his head, peaking over his shoulder at her as his thumb hovered over the starter button.

The Sphinxy

Thrustin243

Wheezing Codger

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:27 pm
Thrustin243

Linxy
Ooc:

User Image

Linxy got on with Hayden's help and held on to his waist, unsure what this ride was going to feel like. "I am ready maître (master)." she said. She started to realize she didn't even know the name of her new master. The cat girl maid would definitely have to ask him once they got to his place. She was hoping to get to know him better as well while working for him.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:05 pm

"Maître?!" he laughed, "No no, Appelez-moi Hayden," (Call me Hayden) he smiled, looking back at the dials of his cycle, then back over his shoulder, "or... Chef," he nodded before hitting the starter, the motorcycle growling to life, then staying at constant hum.

He looked back at her one last time, a smiling eye over his shoulder, before looking forward, catching a glimpse of the "grand opening" sign at the cafe across the street. He centered the bike, kicked up the kickstand and twisted his wrist, letting the motor blip, kicked it into 1st and slowly let go of the clutch, the bike beginning to move.

No time at all, they leaned over, the bike gaining speed, as they began to cruise. The wind blowing through his hair, the glasses luckily keeping the wind from his eyes as he peeled through the first corner, making their way home.

With each turn, each lean, the force would keep them on the bike, but the road would get closer from either end. In hopes to not frighten the poor neko, he made sure to keep the pace of the bike at an even 25 to 30 mph, before hitting the final straight - only about a 10 minute ride through town.

He pulled over, riding down an alleyway before making his way to the back of the restaurant building - a small building, the restaurant only being one floor, the flights above were apartments, one of which was his. Behind the restaurant was the dumpster, a old red Porsche 944, and a door leading into the kitchen. Besides the door were steps leading up to the apartment, and of course, a fire escape which wrapped around the corner of the building into the alley, 3 tenants above them.

The bike came to a halt, his thumb hit the switch and killed the engine. He kicked out the stand and leaned it over.

Looking over his shoulder, "Bienvenue à la maison." (Welcome home.)

He pulled the keys from the ignition, the apartment key on one of the rings, but politely waited for her to dismount. He offered a hand, still sitting on the bike, so that she could use him for leverage if necessary.

The Sphinxy

Thrustin243

Wheezing Codger

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:24 am
Thrustin243

Linxy
Ooc:

User Image

The whole ride to Hayden's home was a rush for Linxy. The wind, the sun, it was all so wonderful. When they finally arrived she slowly got off the bike, taking his hand to help her get off without tripping (as she often did). She found herself staring in wonder at the little cafe with the apartment on top. It all felt so humble. Smiling she said, "I like this little place." and began to walk slowly towards it, excited to see what it looked like inside.

User Image

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces