[PRP] Time (Naim x Ua)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessiaing

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:33 pm
User Image

Naim had been dragging his heels. Ever since the attack on the colony and the subsequent leadership overhaul Naim had been avoiding the woman he loved. Naim knew that Ua had been upset with how things had gone on. Naim knew that he needed to go and make sure that he could make things right with her. He knew that speak his mind at the council meeting had been the right thing but he also knew that Ua had likely not liked what she had heard.

Letting out a great sigh Naim lept from the tree branch he was in. Making his way through the centre of the pride he kept his eyes open. He wasn't exactly sure where Ua would be this time of day but he thought here to be the best place to start looking, there seemed to be a great deal of activity happening. Perhaps there was someone here that was in need of heeling that Ua would be attending too. Naim liked watching Ua do her work. He just hopped he was able to find her in a good mood.

Velveteen Angel
One started! Might try for one between Amaranta and Arcus next.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:56 am
User Image
Fortunately for Naim, Ua was in the pridal center tending to someone needing healing...but unfortunately for Naim, Ua was not in a good mood. The usually chipper female had a heavy frown on her face as she tended her baby brother, Ai. His injured eye, from the attack from the lions, often needed tending because he didn't take care of it. Ua was muttering annoyances to herself as she prepared a herbal salve for the eye. It was kept covered up most days, which meant it wasn't healing properly.

"You need to let it breathe," Ua said, for what felt like the millionth time. "It will never heal properly if you keep covering it with cloth! and then not changing that cloth for a WEEK." There was nothing that frustrated the petite female like Ai. Except perhaps her baby sister Chiyo who had flat out left the colony after the lion attack.

Ugh. Her family was all so stupid, she thought to herself, but it was out of love, not anger. She had been struggling to keep her family together after the fall-out, and she felt like she was failing.

She didn't notice Naim as she continued to prepare the salve, but Ai did. His good eye spotted the Warden and he inclined his head in greeting to him. Ai had never had much to do with Naim, but he knew of the male.

nessiaing

Velveteen Angel

nessiaing

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:17 pm
Naim smiled seeing Ua at work. He had lost some of his initial courage he had gained from his talk with Xiu. But he took a moment to step back and let her finish from her brother. He worried when he heard her scolding his brother, he wondered if perhaps now wasn't the right time. If she was already unhappy with her brother Naim wasn't sure that their talk could go all that well.

Before he could make the decision to leave though he realized that Ai had spotted him. He moved forward and tried his best to put a smile on his face. "You really should listen to your sister Ai she knows what she is talking about." he said then he turned and offered a kind smile to Ua.

"Can we talk when you are done?" he asked her softly his head bowed he was unable to look her in the eye. He so badly wanted her approval and he love. He knew that he would do just about anything to get it.

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:05 pm
Ai huffed at Naim's comment, grumbling to himself, but he was a bit curious as to why the male approached them. He narrowed his good eye. Did he need to have a 'discussion' with this male about being good to his sister? Ai was the only male in the litter, and therefore the only man of the family except for his father. Therefore, it was his duty to beat up anyone who hurt his sisters, whether younger or older than him.

Ua hadn't heard Naim approaching and startled a little when he spoke to Ai, she glanced over with wide eyes. She hadn't spoken to him...in a long while. Since all of the drama went down in the pride. She immediately dropped her gaze. She wasn't sure why he was speaking to her. Her family was in disgrace. He had spoken out against her parents. Why did he want to talk to her?

His request to talk to her made her panic though. "You're not hurt are you?" She asked, concerned. She had been angry at him, once, but as time passed she realised that her family was far too broken to be leading the colony. They had to focus on them, before they could do anything to help the colony.

nessiaing

Velveteen Angel

nessiaing

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:18 pm
Naim noticed that Ai didn't exactly seem pleased with his presence and he tried not to think it was because Ua had said things about him that were less than favourable. Of course her family had been present when he spoke up at the meeting so perhaps she didn't need to say anything bad about him. Perhaps they thought it all on their own.

He worked up his nerve to lift his head and look at her just as she asked if he was hurt. Naim could have sworn he saw a flicker of panic on her face. Immediately he wished to comfort her. He moved forward a few steps but held back he wasn't sure what proper protocol was here.

"No I am not injured. Not in the physical sense. My heart does ache though." he told her. He studied her face hoping to see a glimmer of the love he was sure they had shared before.

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:29 pm
Ai almost gagged at the sappiness of this conversation. Oh god. He knew Ua was clueless, but this was terrible. Thankfully Ua had finished tending to his eye, so he rose to his paws. "I'll head off now," he said, giving Ua a quick affectionate nuzzle on her cheek. "Catch you later sis." He started to walk away, but made sure to walk very closely passed Naim, locking eyes with him and saying, quietly, as he passed, "hurt her, and I hurt you." He left via the trees, leaving Ua and Naim as private as they were going to get in the bustling pridal center.

Ua didn't know how to react to Naim's comment about his heart, and smiled farewell at Ai, before busying herself tidying up her medical equipment. "What do you mean, Warden Naim?" She asked, still not looking at him. What was she supposed to do? It all felt so awkward, and she just didn't know how to make it less awkward. All she wanted to do was run away and not have to deal with the fact that she wanted to be near him and also run as far away as she could.

Velveteen Angel

nessiaing

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:42 pm
Naim swallowed hard as Ai uttered his threats. He bowed his head and kept his eyes low, he didn't respond though. He didn't really know what to say to it. He wanted to say he would never ever hurt Ua but at the same time he already had so how was he suppose to promise that it wouldn't happen again.

With Ai gone now he moved closer to Ua. He was saddened that she was clearly trying to keep her gaze away from her. Moving closer still he finally sighed, it was loud enough for her to hear. The tension had built so much he had to do something to break it. "I mean that I am broken hearted. Without you. I know I upset you but none of it matters to me now that I have had to live months without talking to you."

He stopped talking with a little gasp, actually shocked that he had blurted out all of that. He almost ran away afterwards but he did his best to stay rooted in his spot.

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:55 pm

Ua also gasped at his words, her eyes shooting up from her work to look at him, though he looked terrified, she was still struggling to process his words. He...was heartbroken with her? Did that mean...that he liked her..like...liked her like her? Ua felt completely out of her depth and really confused. Her face pulled together in a puzzled frown as she tried to figure out what on earth she was supposed to say to that. Her mouth opened and closed a few times, as she struggled to find words. She realised that this was probably not making him feel good, her silence, but she had to get her words right.

"...I've really missed you too," she finally said, her words quiet but heartfelt. "These last few months have been really lonely, and I've missed you a lot." She looked down at her paws. "I know things have been crazy...but...I don't blame you for what you said...for supporting Council Deker. My family is too broken to run a colony." She looked up with a sad smile. "But I don't know how to fix them." She didn't seem to realise that it wasn't really her place to fix her family, but in her mind, she had to.

Velveteen Angel

nessiaing

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:33 pm
He let out his breath and rushed towards Ua no longer able to keep his distance anymore. He gave her a full on nuzzle before settling beside her giving his body as support. "You don't have to fix them, you just have to help them when they ask for it." he told her sweetly. "And I will be here to help you too." He added quickly. He didn't want her to think that she would ever have to deal with something on her own.

"I mean it whatever I can do I will do, ask me for anything and I will make it happen." his emotions were over flowing he wasn't able to contain them any longer. "Ua I love you, I love you and I can't live without you anymore." he said. He felt good finally proclaiming his emotions out loud for her to hear.

"If you will have me I want to be your mate, I never want to live a day without you again." he told her.

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:00 pm

Ua was startled when Naim rushed towards her, but lent into the nuzzle and felt herself leaning on him as he settled beside her. It felt so nice to rely on someone else, to use his strength because she felt like her strength was gone. She had been trying so hard to fix her family, and felt her eyes well up with tears at his words. It was true, but it was so hard to stop herself from trying to fix them.

As he started his confession, she felt her tears spilling down over her cheeks but her mouth was twisting up into a broad smile. He loved her? Like really loved her? When he asked her to be his mate she couldn't stop the tiny sob that came out, her emotions spilling out faster than her tears.

"Oh Naim! Of course I will have you!" She assured him, "I love you too! Oh, I am so happy!" She sobbed again and nuzzled into him, her smile unable to be wiped from her face.

Velveteen Angel

nessiaing

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:06 pm
Tears streamed down Naim's face he wasn't sure when they had started but there was nothing he could do to stop them. He looked around and realized that this very personal display had taken place in a very public place.

He cleared his throat and stood a little taller, "Why don't we um go back to my den where we can talk more?" he suggested. He was mildly embarrassed that this had all happened in the middle of the colony but he knew in the long run none of it matter because he had her and thats all that mattered. Staying close to her he began to lead her out of the centre of the colony and towards the den that they would now share. As he walked he couldn't help but smile at the threat that Ai had given him, it made him happy to know that Ua had another male looking out for her. The female deserved so much.

Velveteen Angel

[IC] Elimisha'sombea Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff