Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:16 pm
This thread is where you can advertise just about anything as long as it obeys Gaia TOS Rules. And the Guild rules. So advertise your guilds, threads, sites (with a link on these), and other stuff. Just be polite about it.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:19 pm
I'll get this ball rolling. I'm going to shamelessly advertise my new business: Fair Fashions. I started it to help fund my crafting madness. I just need orders now.

Here's the Photobucket file:
http://s83.photobucket.com/user/gypsy_egypt/library/My Crochet File

The page for it is:
https://www.facebook.com/FairFashions22

So look me up and tell me what you think!

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

VampSadriaMoore

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:20 am
I will shamelessly advertise my guild. I need more members... T.T

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dragon Valley is a Roleplaying Guild for all mythical creatures, and humans. We are Open and Actively recruiting members! If this sounds like the guild for you, send us a join request with your RPC information, or post here then send a request stating your RPC is posted on this thread! Once approved, your RPC info will be placed within the guild in the appropriate forum topic by myself or a crew member! There is NO fee to join!

Guild Description:
Quote:
"The sun peaks over the mountains, shining the morning light over the mid-evil castle sitting at the entrance of the valley. Shadows from the castle cast themselves across the village sitting below, allowing its inhabitants a little extra darkness before the sun creeps through their windows. The village itself is separated into different communities, each having a large community garden to grow food to sell at the market. A tavern and inn, happily placed in the market, welcomes travelers and provides a gathering place for the village. At the end of the village is a large meadow, filled with patches of blossoming flowers and a few trees for shade. Between the meadow and the mountain rests a large lake, with a waterfall cascading down from the mountains above. The lake stems off into a stream that surrounds the entire valley. At the far end of the valley, just after the meadow, lays a dark, foreboding forest that looks as if it doesn’t get many visitors and is mostly forgotten. The wind blows gently across the many hills of the valley as the sun begins its ascent further into the sky to begin the day.

This castle belongs to the one and only Sadria Moore. The castle walls stand tall, roses climbing up them. Ivy grows alongside the roses, helping them climbing even further up. A large balcony juts out of the side of the castle, overlooking the village and the rest of the valley. The balcony is the perfect place for the castle owner to stand and watch over the village, to make sure that everything is in order. The valley is as beautiful and peaceful as can be. Vampires, Werewolves, Dragons, and Faeries, along with other mythical creatures, can live here without fear or harm from the outside world. A special spell protects the valley and also allows the night-walkers to roam around in the day. All Humans living within the valley must sign a contract with Sadria, stating that they will live in peace with the other creatures or else they will face banishment, or worse."

Here are the rules and guidelines of this guild:

1. Always follow Gaia's TOS!! If you witness anyone violating these, please tell the Captain or the Crew!

2. Always speak in character, unless you are in the OOC forum or within the Alternative RP forum!!

3. Once accepted into the guild, choose whether you want a house within the town, or within the tavern and inn. Then, make a specific thread for your house or your room in the appropriate forum!

4. If you wish to be celebrated on your birthday, let a Crew Member know when your birthday is, and it will be added to the Birthday list!

5. Posts should be at least semi-lit and in paragraph form (not chat speak)! Try to be as detailed as possible. This is role-playing, not chatting with friends!

6. Absolutely NO GODMODDING! If you are seen doing this, you will be banned from the guild. Everyone has a weakness and not all attacks hit, but you cannot miss every single attack, either.

7. Have fun and enjoy!

RPC Layout:
Quote:
Gaia name:
Name:
Height:
Weight:
Race:
Appearance:
Power(s):
Weapons:
Bio: (Should be 1 paragraph minimum!)
Weakness(es):
Other:

When sending a Join Request, we ask that you provide the following information:
Quote:
RP Sample:

User Image

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! Also, Any suggestions should be discussed with VampSadriaMoore!

Admin Stuff

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games