[PRP] You're Not Alone (Ota/Uchanjaa) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:21 pm
Uchanjaa could certainly understand why Meshach would be willing to help take down Shangyue and yet not return. The pride had changed too much in the past two years, though even he had to admit some of the changes were for the better. Spare Apprentices, better organization for the Hunters and Guards, even leaders for the Slaves. None of those were bad at all.

He'd just always resent Shangyue for being the one to effect the changes. And hell, hadn't he just been thinking of leaving the pride himself? He really couldn't find it in himself to blame Meshach at all.

Then his brain latched onto one of Ota's words.

"Vesper's a part of this? Isn't he...well...helping Nyeusi?" Uchanjaa asked carefully. His granddaughter was, well, she was becoming something of a standard in the pride meaning "crazy" though no one had yet said it to her face.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:31 pm
Ota smiled more sincerely than she had yet when he asked about Vesper's involvement with Nyeusi. It was hard to miss, of course, since he had been her first follower- however unwilling.

"Yes," she said, "Nyeusi got to him first, she's very good at finding an audience and helping us figure out who might be sympathetic. Through him, we've been able to keep track of both some of the guards and what Nyeusi and her group get up to."

Crazy or not, Nyeusi was a step ahead of them all by fearlessly (and perhaps foolishly) shouting from the hilltops about the evil of their king.. and her voice (i.e. tendency to appear crazy) may have hurt the cause but overall Ota liked to think she helped. Nobody could forget what was going on when she refused to let the silence stand.  

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:36 pm
That was a rather intelligent way to make use of the laughingstock of the pride, he had to admit. Not many people gave Nyeusi full credit for what she was doing, as most did think her insane, especially now, but he could easily see how she provided a filter for who would be inclined to rebel.

"I'm glad my granddaughter has helped us somewhat," Uchanjaa replied dryly. "Is there anything else I need to know for the time being?" Not that he wouldn't like to be privy to all the information available, but he did realize that the less he knew, the less he could give away. Even if Shangyue didn't torture lions for information, the brown male was certain Firaga and Tyfu would be happy to.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:47 pm
"Nothing else," she said, "Just don't get too carried away too quickly. I don't expect we'll be able to start a riot in one night but we will get there."

The beginning was likely to be horrible, if only for those who wished to move quicker and that they had more support.. but it would get far worse before it would get better.

"Good luck tonight."

With one final encouraging smile, she turned and went off to check in with Kamia. Word would be spread far enough by now that they could resume normal activities.. as far as they would allow those activities to go.

Fin!  

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

[IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items