Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Intaba'umbikezeli Lands [IC]
[F-ORP] Tag! (Ata x Taj x Surya x Tali)[Fin] Itanaba Concept Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:40 pm
She let out a giggle like shriek as Isi chased after them and she watched as Tali tripped and decided to look for the flower that had fallen from her hair. "He's going to get you!" She shouted as she chased after Tajan so she wouldn't get tagged and saw Isi leap out of the corner of her eye. She wondered if he was going to get Tali, maybe she'd get away in time. Either way, she'd already been "it" once and didn't want to be it again.

She giggled as she caught up to Tajan and gave him a warm smile and then looped around as she spotted Surya, whom had come down from the safety of her perch. She was running towards them but was still a bit off and she wondered if she'd catch up. "Decided to join us down here?" She said with a smile as she realized she was starting to get a little winded. Her brother was an interesting one and she often knew he spent his time away from them in solitude and she could help but wonder why that was. Perhaps he just had a very brought thought process. Hers was quite simple and short, most of the time. She looked over to see where Tajan was going to head and then kind of stood there, just breathing. This was tiring indeed.

R4gn0r0k IV

SilverLutz

Ruler of Everything
I just edited this 6-26-2015 after I saw your response and re-read what I wrote. I was implying she was talking to surya but it could go towards Tajan being "in the clouds" XD

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:36 am
Tajan continued to bound forward with his siblings, afraid to be left in the dust. He kept glancing back and did so just in time to watch Talithia trip over a tree trunk. He paused for a second, distracted by his own hearty laughter. A grin crossed his face as he paused to appreciate how much he really, really loved his family. But that distraction didn't - and couldn't - last long. It was interrupted by Roimata's breathy comment to him, to which he responded by picking up pace with his sister.

"Yeah, I figured playing with you guys couldn't be too bad," Tajan said with a mischievous grin. It faltered a bit, however, when he started to think a bit too hard. As per usual. Did the comment mean something more than 'Mata let on? Sure, he was the grumpy, detached one of the group - but they did know he loved them, right? His brow furrowed just before he tumbled over his own paws. "Oof!" He splayed out, kicking up dust into his own mouth with the impact. Making all kinds of noises, he attempted to spit it all out, face twisted in disgust. "Ugh!" Tajan spat, not even thinking about how his brother would be gaining on his tail.

AstoriaFallen
omg I'm so sorry. xD I'm at work, I swear I'm trying my best to look like I'm being productive and responding to RPs at the same time. xD

R4gn0r0k IV

SilverLutz

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:03 am
Isi landed just behind his siblings, missing all of them as they tore off. Being 'it' was hard! The pounce had cost him a bit of time, but two of his siblings ended up tripping over roots and paws, leaving Mata as the only one running away from him still. He could hear Surya coming up beside him, but his sights were set on Talithia for the time being. She was the closest, even though Tajan was still sprawled out on the ground.

He put on an extra little burst of speed and pounced again, this time catching his sister by her paws. "Got you!" he said with a delighted laugh, managing to get up and scoot away after moments later. "Tali's it!" he called out to his other siblings so they'd know not to be afraid of him anymore. Now it was his turn to be chased! Hopefully she'd pick a different target, though. He didn't want to be 'it' again so soon.

R4gn0r0k IV

AstoriaFallen

Ruler of Everything

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:40 am
Talithia laughed when she saw Tajan trip as well. Now she didn’t feel so bad. She knew that she was painting a target on herself when she stopped, but she really had no idea how little time she had! Before she could even pick up her flower, she was tagged it. With a loud groan, she picked up her flower and watched as Isi darted after the siblings. She placed the flower back in her hair, determined not to lose it again.

“Alright it’s my turn!” She yelled as she got up and chased toward the siblings.

Surya could hear her siblings, though they kept getting further and further away. “Not fair!” She yelled out, despite knowing that everyone was playing fair. It was her own fault for climbing up the silly tree. If she hadn’t done that she would still be involved with the game and not left behind. She continued to rush forward, hoping to catch up to at least Talithia and Tajan. “Wait up!” She said tiredly.

AstoriaFallen

Ruler of Everything

SilverLutz

((I'm going to be a bit slow this weekend. I have family over))  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:49 am
"Well I'm glad you did." She gave him a warm smile and then came skirting to a stop when he tripped. She turned and looked back towards the others and she looked over at him with a mildy worried look on her face. "Are you okay?" She kept looking back, waiting to Isi to catch up but it seemed he had his target set on Tali.

She watched as he tagged her and she smiled and then nudged Taj to help him get up so they could continue running. "Come on, Tali is it now." Her words were confirmed by both Isi and Tali and she laughed and bounded towards Surya, who was a bit futher from the rest of them.

"Hey slow poke! Tali is it now." She said going over towards the green eyed twin.

R4gn0r0k IV
No worries deary <3

Ruler of Everything

SilverLutz

((Also, I leave monday sometime. So if we don't wrap this up before then I won't be able to respond for up to 3 weeks. I'll be outta country. There is internet where i'm going, but i dont know how often i'll have access to it.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:32 am
Tajan blinked before shaking his head, attempting to refocus on the situation at hand. He looked up at Roimata and nodded, "I'm fine, I'm fine." Glancing behind him, he saw that she was right - Isi had tagged Tali and now she was after them. Sighing, he rolled his eyes before scrambling to get up. As annoying as this game was, he really wasn't keen on the idea of holding the responsibility of being "it." That was even more tiresome than not being "it!" Hoisting himself up, he strode forward to his sister, picking up pace as he passed her. "Well then? Looks like we need to run!" Tajan said, laughing as he went.

AstoriaFallen

R4gn0r0k IV

SilverLutz

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:26 am
Isi had to put on an extra burst of speed to get away from Talithia, but finally he caught up with Tajan and Mata. It sounded like Surya wasn't far behind, too! Phew, now they just needed to keep away from Talithia.

"You okay Tajan?" he asked with a grin as he caught up to his brother. He had seen the spill, after all, and he had been on the ground for a while. At least Talithia had only stumbled and had gone back willingly, she hadn't seemed terribly startled by the roots.

He glanced over his shoulder to see if Talithia was gaining and ran head-first into a bush. It was a small one, thankfully, so he burst through onto the other side with twigs and leaves in his tuft and mouth. Spitting them out, he gave a breathless laugh. "Oh wow...we're clumsy today!"

Ruler of Everything

AstoriaFallen

R4gn0r0k IV

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:36 pm
Tajan hadn't noticed his brother, no longer "it," approaching quickly behind him. He started, "I'm fi-" he started before watching Isi run straight into a bush. Bursting out laughing, he shook his head, struggling to keep his breath while chuckling hysterically at his brother's matching clumsiness. "The real question is, are you okay?" He grinned goofily, just beginning to notice how much he had slowed down. "I'm tired," he whined, glancing at his other siblings. "Is it nap time yet?"

AstoriaFallen

R4gn0r0k IV

SilverLutz

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:13 pm
Talithia looked back at her twin and laughed. “Surya, you aren’t supposed to run toward me! You are supposed to run away. Don’t make yourself an easy target!” She yelled back, before putting her attention back to the siblings in front of her. For a moment she debated who she was going to go after, everyone else had been it now, except for Tajan. It was only fair that everyone got to be it once right? She darted toward her brother, with the intention of tagging him. For a moment Isi distracted her when he spit out the leaves. She couldn’t help but laugh at his misfortune. When Tajan spoke, her focus resumed on him. “It will be nap time after I get you!” She said charging toward him.

Surya sped up to get closer to the siblings, shortening the gap between her and Talithia. “I agree with Tajan. I think my legs are getting tired.” She said loudly so the others could hear her. Even though she started the game, her little legs had ran so much that she felt that a small nap would be worthwhile. “Maybe we can continue playing later after I sleep?”

Talithia rolled her eyes at her twin. Surya was the more hyper of the two of them, but she had no endurance.

AstoriaFallen

Ruler of Everything

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:17 am
R4gn0r0k IV

Ruler of Everything

SilverLutz

((It appears we have each made the quota. If you guys end up having them leave with your next posts I'm giving permission for someone to have Roimata join them. I can always post when I return but I dint mind someone acting her for me for that reason.))

She put in a little extra burst of speed as her brother shouted for them to run and she giggled and darted away from their 'it' sibling.

It appeared to be that everyone was getting wore out from the constant running around and she panted as she wandered over towards her sisters and she gave a weary smile. "I think it is nap time. We can always continue after." she yawned and she could feel how tired her legs were now. Who knew being little could be so much work.

She plopped down next to Surya and leaned agaiagainst her.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:23 am
Tajan laughed quietly as he watched Talithia storm towards him, aiming to tag him. She didn't get far, however, as everyone seemed to be agreeing that sleepiness was winning and that it was, indeed, nap time. He stuck his tongue out at his sister, proud to have finally won something. Padding forward, he flopped down next to Roimata. "Good niiiiiight everyone," he said, half-jokingly while a yawn escape his jowls. Laughing, he plopped his head down on his front paws and closed his eyes, still smiling.

The smile didn't fade as he reflected on his day. Although it hadn't started out too well, his mind preoccupied with troubles he really shouldn't have to worry about so young, it had ended up a lot better than he'd originally anticipated. Sneaking an eye open, he glanced around at his present siblings and continued to grin. He really was lucky to have such a wonderful family.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:26 pm
Isi was glad everyone else was tired, because his little legs were about ready to give out. He ended up collapsing on his siblings with a content sigh, rolling onto his back and stretching his paws up into the air.

"That was a good game," he saw, yawning a little bit. "But my paws are really tired now. So they'll sleep, too." He closed his eyes and licked his lips, content for the time being to simply nap where they were. His mother was probably wondering where they had run off to, but they never went too far from the den.

"Have a good sleep guys," he purred happily, nuzzling his cheek against someone's rump. Ah...best bed ever.  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:08 am
She let out a large yawn as she curled up next to her siblings as they decided this was as good a place as any for them to take a nap. She snuggled in next to Tajan as he flopped down next to her and she snuggled in close as all the warmth made her being tired even more taxing and she laid her head across the back of Surya's neck. "night night." She muttered as she drifted into slumber land.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:36 am
R4gn0r0k IV

Ruler of Everything

SilverLutz

Would you guys like to do another sibling RP together? I can set up the thread for it! ^^  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

[IC] Intaba'umbikezeli Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out