Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Anime, Manga, & Video Game Discussion
Official Hetalia Thread

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nerdiepi

Crew

Anxious Shounen

15,450 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:08 am
This thread will be for discussion about the popular anime series, Hetalia!
In this thread you can discuss you Hetalia cosplay, collectables you've come across, the manga, and the animated series itself.
Whether or not if you're new to Hetalia, or you're a long term fan like me, this is the place for you!
If you're just entering the realm of Hetalia, here are a few links to help you get started on knowing the series better.
Here you can see translations of the posts that have made for the series, including comics, and chapters of the manga that the creator has made. You can even find certain events on the site!
Here you'll find an English mirror of the creator, Hidekaz Himaruya's blog. You'll be able to keep up with all his posts if you so choose.
And finally, the website animefreak.tv has numerous amounts of dubbed and subbed anime, including hetalia. You can find Seasons 1 and 2, seasons 3 and 4, and season 5.
Personally, I have cosplayed as several of the characters, including Canada, America, and China! I plan to more in the future as well, such as Finland and England. If any of you have cosplayed from the series as well, feel free to make a post showing us. I know I for one would love to see!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:11 am
If you have a Tumblr, and like or are a fan of the ask blogs, then feel free to check out my own for the character Canada at Ask-Matthieu-Williams!

nerdiepi

Crew

Anxious Shounen

15,450 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150

angelmage99
Vice Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:19 pm
nerdiepi

I'm glad to see there is another Hetalia fan out there.

To be honest I have a degree in history so I have to enjoy the play of a bit.

I showed the WWI stuff to my teacher who is obsessed with that era.  
Anime, Manga, & Video Game Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games