Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Secret Triplet no one knows about!!!!!!!! DG FUTURE!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 12:00 am
Cmon I am the secret triplet no one knows about. I am the secret. They don't know I am a zombie....well might as well be. blaugh I mean you see it in my name. So yeah, I am the secret. I mean i wasn't even able to go to my cousin's graduation party, and my bro's and parents went over to have fun in Sierra Vista, AZ for like 5 days. Lucky *(#$*#*(!!!!!!!!! That's what you get for working at a stupid crap job. I am like kinda fed up working at Dollar General. I feel like i can quit any moment. I mean I had to go to war a few days ago to get tuesday off as well as memorial day. So yeah, soo bad. Dollar General, a good place to shop at, NOT TO WORK AT!!!!!!! I mean I am about to call it quits, since my position is threatened. Bill promised that I'll still get 9$ an hour and same hours in stuff but i'll just be FT lead, and Eric will steal my position. But earning same as him. But If I am still not welcome to use the title in my resume' then I will quit, since in our universe demotion is humuliating so i will quit. So yeah. Gotta love America.

But still Billy my manager hired a monster. Eric, he's a monster. I've seen what he has even been doing for the past few days. What I have seen from Eric, he should be manager. Billy is just some drunk-ish hillbilly who is using his vacation to visit his divorced wife and kids. So he's gone until Saturday. So yeah, I know I am the one in command, but Eric is going all out to think it's his store since he opens all the time and all I do is close. It's crazy. If Eric want's to be store manager when Billy transfers (since BIll wants to transfer in time within a year) then by all means. As long as he keeps me as assistant. Wow the Eric Era. Me being under my 4th manager working at Dollar General. Paul Era, James Era, Billy Era, and probably in about a year from now or when Bill transfers, the ERIC era. Wow it's like classifying it as seasons if you wanna make a show. Rediculous. I may make a good manager but I am not good with people/customers so that is my main downfall. That is one of the reasons why my position is threatened. Eric is like the best, best employee I have ever seen. He is store manager material. I should say Billy should be scared since he is just a hillbilly drunk guy in his 40s, but once you make SM you have nothing to worry about. So yeah, but Eric is amazing, he'd made a better manager than Billy.

But I know that is gonna happen in the coming months, since once Billy transfers, which he is trying to do, then we will be in Eric Era. Since the DM loves Eric to.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 1:39 am
Year the eras are like this:

Paul Era: - Late August 2013 (since when I got hired is where it starts) to mid March 2014.

James Era: - March 2014 to November 2014 (bad era, mean manager).

Billy Era: - November 2014 to present.

So if the trend continues, billy should only last until around june, july, or august of 2015. But who knows.  

Zombie Girl Ali

River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff