Submit

DeersackBatman
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:40 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

"To me youre clear, transparent. Youve got a thing for me girl. Its apparent."

Turning his head at the sound of a click from the large doors Demetrious glanced over at Declan as he walked down the aisle with his Aunt, his suit completely white, the exact opposite to Demetrous'.. Made sense the two were polar opposites anyway. Once the boy reached the altar Demetrious noticed the tears in the humans eyes, hearing his apology. Looking him over the tall male reached his hand out, he brushed his finger over the boys cheek wiping away the tears. "Don't apologize, and stop crying." Demetrious spoke in a soft and hushed voice as he looked over the boy, he took his hand away and placed it at his side as the man in front of them began to speak. He was reading from a book, not just any book, a vampires oath. He spoke about Declan and Demetrious staying together forever and Declan only being turned if it is his will. Blah blah. The tall male just listened, his bright white blue eyes glancing around the room at everyone before returning to Declan.

User Image

Mohawks

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:53 am
DeersackBatman

Where are we? What the hell is going on?
The dust has only just begun to fall,
Crop circles in the carpet, sinking, feeling.
Spin me 'round again and rub my eyes...

User ImageUser Image
ȡєɔʆɒɳ ɳσяɱɒɳ βʊяяσωϛ →→→ ☠

The boy almost flinched as Demetrious reached out towards him, only for the vampire to wipe away his tears. He felt his cheeks grow warm once again. It was almost comforting. Declan kept his eyes low as the man in front of them began to speak, talking about he and Demetrious were to remain together forever and how Declan could chose to remain human if he wished. Nothing too horrible. He shyly stole a glance up at Demetrious. Damn. He sure looked handsome in the suit...but to be fair the vampire looked handsome all of the time, too.

This can't be happening.
When busy streets amass with people
Would stop to hold their heads heavy...

Krypt Kreature

Mewling Sex Symbol

11,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

DeersackBatman
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:57 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

Finally looking away from the boy as the man beside them called Demetrious' name, raising an eyebrow at the man the tall blonde looked him over. "Now Demetrious James Salvador the third, do you take Declan Norman Burrows to be your longly wedded husband?" The elder vampire asked gesturing towards the young dark haired boy. Demetrious looked over at Declan, he arched his eyebrows slightly, he looked embarrassed. Not that he was getting married, but that he had to do all this in front of his whole family.. Most of them he didn't even like. Clearing his throat the vampire let out a soft sigh, he nodded and looked back over at the elder man. "I um, I do.." He replied, hopefully he had said that right. "Okay, wonderful. Now." Now the elder man looked over at Declan, as did Demetrious and he smiled. "Do you, Declan Norman Burrows take Demetrious James Salvador the third to be your longly wedded husband?" He asked, his smile continuing to linger on his lips as Demetrious blankly looked down at his soon to be husband.

User Image

Mohawks

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:18 pm
DeersackBatman

User ImageUser Image

Talk about being put on the spot. Declan blushed furiously, feeing as if all eyes in the room were focused right on him. Now was his chance. He could say no...but then everyone, except maybe Demetrious, would be quite disappointed, wouldn't they? The boy kept his eyes downwards as he just barely answered above a whisper. "I-I...." Declan paused for a moment, taking a deep breath to try and calm himself down. "I d-do..."

This can't be happening.

Krypt Kreature

Mewling Sex Symbol

11,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

DeersackBatman
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:53 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

Declan seemed very nervous, his small hushed voice cutting though the harsh silence as everyone waited for his answer. Raising a hand to his lips Demetrious smirked trying his best not to chuckle, Declan seemed so adorable. Clearing his throat lightly he put down his hand, placing them behind his back he stood straight up and waited for little Declan to finally answer. After he did the man asked for the rings, they then were handed to him by the best man, Demetrious' cousin. As a ring was offered to Demetrious and Declan the blonde held it in his fingers, he arched his eyebrows slightly and looked the ring over. "Now place the rings." The man explained. Looking over at the small pale boy Demetrious reached out his hand, he took Declan's left hand and slowly slipped on a very pretty white gold ring that fit perfectly. Too bad the rings couldn't be silver, but that would only burn Demetrious. Holding out his hand his white blue eyes focused on the boy as he slipped the ring onto Demetrious long slender ring finger.

"You may now kiss your husband." The elder vampire smiled widely gesturing them to move in closer. Turning his attention away from him and over to Declan the tall vampire glanced over at everyone though the corner of his eyes. He could see all the eager faces just waiting for the two to kiss, his mother was in tears already, even Declan's aunt had a few tears in her eyes. It was strange, everyone in the room seemed so happy.. Everyone but the two people who were actually getting married. Finally his eyes flicked back to his new husband, leaning in slowly Demetrious lifted his hand resting it against Declan's jawline as he placed his lips against the others in a gentle and sweet kiss. Soon he slowly leaned away as everyone began clapping and cheering for them, he turned towards his family and slowly removed his hand from Declan's face.

User Image

Mohawks

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:07 pm
DeersackBatman

User ImageUser Image

The boy looked at the ring as it was slid onto his tiny finger. Oh. It was beautiful...and it fit just right, like it was made just for him. Declan was very focused, not wanting to drop Demetrious' ring and look like a fool at his own, although forced, wedding, as he slowly and easily slid the vampire's ring onto his finger. And then they were to kiss.

Declan forced himself not to flinch as Demetrous placed a cool hand on his rather hot, flushed cheek. He closed his eyes as he felt the vampire draw closer to him. Before the boy knew it, their lips had been pressed together in a surprisingly sweet kiss. But in that moment something seemed to tear right through him. Something that felt horrible. Something that hurt. It wasn't much longer after Demetrious had pulled away that poor little Declan had started to cry. Those definitely weren't happy tears. The complete opposite.

This can't be happening.

Krypt Kreature

Mewling Sex Symbol

11,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

DeersackBatman
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:17 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

His mother's smile dropped, she gestured her son to look over at his new spouse. Arching his eyebrows in a slight fit of confusion Demetrious turned his head, he looked down at Declan at his side. Crying, the small boy was in tears, but not happy tears. He was upset, what was wrong? Taking in a soft breath Demetrious looked around the room, everyone seemed to think that they were just happy tears, no one seemed concerned. Reaching his hand down he took the boys tiny hand into his own and walked forward off the alter taking Declan along with him. Walking down the aisle as everyone cheered and congratulated them the vampire prince continued to walk off with Declan by his side. Making his way into the hallway of the ceremony building he turned towards the human and looked down at him. His dark eyebrows arched, a look of confusion on his intimidating face. "Why are you crying? Not cause you're happy." He asked. Obviously Demetrious didn't expect him to be happy, he was forced into a marriage he didn't want to be in. But so was Demetrious but he felt no need to cry.

User Image

Mohawks

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:27 pm
DeersackBatman

User ImageUser Image

The boy held Demetrious' hand as he was lead down the aisle, shying away from everyone else until they were out of everyone's view. The vampire's gaze was confused...yet intimidating, as always. Declan opened his mouth, trying to speak, but all he could get out was a whimper. He stumbled forwards, hugging Demetrious' waist and crying softly against his chest. "...I...w-why can't you e-even pretend...to...t-to be happy? I...I-I know I'm....I'm just a h-human. Nothing special...b-but...c-can you at least t-try?"

This can't be happening.

Krypt Kreature

Mewling Sex Symbol

11,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

DeersackBatman
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:21 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

His eyebrows arched and his lips parted just slightly, Demetrious was confused. Why was Declan crying? Tilting his head slightly as the small human opened his mouth to speak, thinking he was about to explain Demetrious was surprised when a small high pitched whimper escaped the boys lips. That was not what he expected. Flinching slightly as Declan fell towards him wrapping his arms around his waist. The vampire was so tall that the boys head rested just above his navel. Lowering his head the prince looked down at the boy as his shy muffled voice squeaked against Demetrious' abdomen.

Pretend? Declan wanted him to pretend to be happy, what was the point?.. But it seemed that the boy really wanted this, maybe even needed it. "You're not nothing.. You are more special then you think." Placing a finger under the boys chin Demetrious lifted Declan's face up to look at him. "I can, if it makes you happy." He spoke calmly, his lips painted with a small faint smile. He lifted the boys hand in his own and rubbed his thumb over it before placing a soft feather like kiss onto the back.

User Image

Mohawks

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:29 pm
DeersackBatman

User ImageUser Image

The boy was surprised by the vampire's sudden gentle nature. Declan couldn't stop himself from blushing when Demetrious tilted his chin up, murmuring soft words of encouragement. Special? But how? Wasn't he just like any other human to a vampire- food? Well...maybe not to his aunt, at least.

Declan's face was almost burning as Demetrious gently held his hand, placing a feathery kiss to the back of it. Becoming quite shy, the boy looked down at his fancy dress shoes- way nicer than any pair he'd ever owned. "...I....I-I want you to m-maybe....m-maybe learn to love me, too...f-for real. Not p-pretend," he admitted, a few more tears running down his cheeks.

This can't be happening.

Krypt Kreature

Mewling Sex Symbol

11,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

DeersackBatman
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:30 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

Listening to the now much calmer Declan the vampire kept his bright eyes on the boy, the crying had stopped but there were still a few stray tears left on the boys cheeks. After Declan asked him if he could some day try actually loving him the males faint smile softened. "Of course I can Declan." Lifting his tattooed hand towards the humans cheek, he softly wiped away a few tears. "Come, we can't hide for the rest of the wedding." Planting a soft kiss against Declan's head Demetrious took his small hand into his own and walked back over to the ceremony. Everyone had already spread themselves out, some people talking to eachother, others just standing around.

Taking Declan off to the head table, where the newly weds were supposed to sit Demetrious pulled out a chair for the boy. As Declan took a seat, the King of vampires himself walked over to them. Demetrious' father smiled and held his hand out for Declan's, giving him a polite hand shake before taking a small sip of the wine in his hand. "Congratulations to the both of you, I toast to many years of love and happiness." The tall dark haired man smiled brightly and lifted his cup before taking another sip. Demetrious folded his hands together on top of the table, he smiled back at his father, not brightly or widely, but there was a smile. Reaching over Demetrious took Declan's hand and rubbed his thumb against it. "I'm sure our life together will be blissful." He replied back to his father before the elder vampire chuckled and patted his sons shoulder, he then walked off over to Demetrious mother.

User Image

Mohawks

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:28 pm
DeersackBatman

User ImageUser Image

Maybe this wouldn't be so bad? He gave a cute smile as Demetrious wiped away his stray tears, promising he'd try to make their marriage a happy one. "O-Okay." Declan giggled, blushing gently as his husband lead him back to the main room.

The boy sat in the seat Demetrious had pulled out for him. "T-Thank you." Declan smiled up at Demtrious' father, shyly shaking his hand. "Thank you," the boy murmured, glancing over to his husband as Demetrious took his hand once more. He seemed a lot better. Happier, even.

This can't be happening.

Krypt Kreature

Mewling Sex Symbol

11,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

DeersackBatman
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:59 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

Slowly interlocking his slender fingers around the boys hand Demetrious looked down at Declan. A faint smile appeared on his cold pale lips as he looked the boy over with his white blue eyes. "Are you feeling better?" He asked quietly as he slightly turned to Declan. But before the boy could even answer an announcement was made by Demetrious' mother. She stood up tall clicking her fork against her wine glass. "Common! Let us see the newly weds kiss!" She cheerfully explained. Now everyone was tapping their glasses, all of them smiling and cheering. Letting a soft sigh escape his lips the tall male rolled his eyes with a slightly smirk. Rubbing his thumb against the back of Declan's hand Demetrious turned towards his new husband and leaned forward. He softly let his free hand rest against the small boys jawline as he pressed their lips together in a gentle kiss as everyone around them cheered and whistled.

The wedding was pretty long, there was dancing and dinner, everyone seemed to have a good time. All the goodbyes and good lucks were said, every hug, kiss on the cheek and pat on the shoulder dealt with. Now Demetrious and Declan were sitting in his car already on their way home. Once the two reached home Demetrious stepped out of the car, he shut the door and walked over to the house unlocking it, holding the door open he watched as Declan walked into the large mansion. Stepping in himself he shut the door behind him locking it. Undoing the tie that hung around his neck the Vampire slowly pulled it off his shoulders and opened the top two buttons on his dress shirt before walking into the kitchen and hanging up his keys.

User Image

Mohawks

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:35 am
DeersackBatman

User ImageUser Image

Declan was feeling better. Much better. The boy blushed as Demetrious' mother made her little announcement. Oh geez. He lightly bit his bottom lip, but let Demetrious cup his cheek and pull him in close for another kiss. How sweet.

The boy was tired, almost falling asleep on the way home. Today had been better than he ever could of imagined. But also very exhausting. Declan gave a cute yawn, following his new husband into their home. "I-Is it bedtime, yet...?"

This can't be happening.

Krypt Kreature

Mewling Sex Symbol

11,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items