Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Only two years later Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Was your first time drinking good or bad?
  good
  bad
View Results

Protedgy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:33 pm
I made jello shots. Peach schnapps and strawberry jello. When buying the schnapps I also thought I'd try some pina colada breezers, gave one to my friend and drank the other three. They reminded me of schwepps gingerale and along with three jello shots apparently got me a little drunk.

Bonus: my friend let me squeeze her boobs  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:06 pm
Protedgy
I made jello shots. Peach schnapps and strawberry jello. When buying the schnapps I also thought I'd try some pina colada breezers, gave one to my friend and drank the other three. They reminded me of schwepps gingerale and along with three jello shots apparently got me a little drunk.

I need to come back so we can party together big time!  

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Protedgy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:36 pm
Semok
Protedgy

If you consider partying to be a gathering of three or four people around a little fire XD
I did love having you here  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:24 pm
Protedgy
Semok
Protedgy

If you consider partying to be a gathering of three or four people around a little fire XD
I did love having you here

Those are the best kind of parties. When you get too many people, it just isn't fun or personal feeling anymore.  

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
River of Polls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers