Who doesn't like How to Train Your Dragon (P.S. If you do not like not to be rude but please do not comment)

So there is a game you can play on your phone and computer called school of dragons. it's free unless you want to try buying different dragons outside of the main four you are allowed to have for free such as the Groncle, Naddar, Zipple back and nightmare.

Personally I love this game you creaet an avatar and a name. after running around the school you can hatch one of the four dragons you pick whether it is one Gobbler suggests or one you want on your own. one the dragon is hatched you make it's colors at least three stages of it's life.

After all of that you can run around the school, Berk, dragon flight classes and other dragon games, farming, fishing and much much more. This game always keeps you going there is always a new quest from each character for you to advance and level up on. I believe my original account i was on level 18 and still kept going with the quests! unfortunately I am stuck in a place called bull's eye and cannot get out yet until the tech crew fixes that bug. sweatdrop crying

NEWHO I have another account my avatar is called stormglow. If you have played the game and liked it please feel free to join and comment. If you have played the game but did not like it politely explain why. No arguing please.