User Image

Servilla yawned, getting up and stretching, glancing around to see if she could see her Uncles or her mother, or the rest of their followers. There were more of them now than there had been, but they hadn't found a place to call home yet.

She trotted off, away from them and towards the river that they'd found the day before, lapping at the water and cracking her neck. She settled down, closing her eyesand feeling out, seeing if she could get a sense of where they should go next. In part, her grandmother was counting on her and her loyalty.

"Okay... Gods above us, offer me a vision. Let me find a home for our people." She whispered, deep in prayer, "Guide the wanderers and the lost souls... help us find our way home..."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Holo rolled his shoulders slightly as he walked along, not really paying much attention to too much. He looked around periodically just to see if anyone was around and continued on his way. He finally smelled some water and followed his nose to the source of where it lay.

He spotted a brown leopardess lapping from the waters and he padded towards her slowly. "Hello." He said calmly as he came closer. His voice was friendly and he hadn't seen her before. Perhaps she was just travelling around. He himself did that quite often, but hadnt run into her before.
Apr 19, 2015 9:32 PM

Servilla blinked, looking over and realizing that she was not, in fact, having another vision, but looking at a leopard who she did not know. "Oh... hello, sir." She said, bowing her head kindly, not minding her ritual being interrupted. It wasn't really going very well anyway.

"Are you seeking my grandmother?" Many had come offering tribute to her, seeking to join the growing group. He didn't look much like it, though. "Or looking for the river, perhaps? I don't think there's another for quite some time, if you're a traveler."
Apr 19, 2015 9:39 PM
AstoriaFallen
He watched as she looked over towards him and he listened as she asked if he was looking for her grandmother. Was she someone important? Had he come to an area that was actually someones pride? "I do not know who your grandmother might be." He said walking over to the waters and drinking from them.

He lifted his head and looked back over towards her. "I was in fact just following the scent of the water. I have traveled quite the distance." He said camly.

"Is there a pride around here?"
Apr 19, 2015 10:08 PM

"Of a sort. We used to be members of the Binadamu however... it didn't end well. Those of us who remain are gathering here, and looking for somewhere we can call home." Servilla admitted, bowing her head a little, "My grandmother has kept us together, and kept us stronng so that we can find somewhere new... I'm doing my best to help." She shrugged, smiling a little.

"This river has been the first useful thing we've found in our travels... I'm not certain it will be enough to keep us here. But for now it is a good place to rest and gather resources." She smiled then, ever the picture of politeness. "My name is Servilla. What do they call you, sir?"
Apr 19, 2015 10:20 PM
AstoriaFallen
He listened as she spoke and he gave a small frown. "I'm sorry to hear that." He said as sincerely as he could. "I'm glad you had such a strong leader behind you." That was always a very good thing for pride members to have. Even if the pride was no longer together as it used to be.

"I'm glad that it came to your call then." He said looking at the river. He looked back over towards her as she introduced herself. She called him sir. He hadnt heard that in a while. "It's a pleasure to meet you Servilla, my name is Holomakani."
Apr 19, 2015 10:24 PM

Servilla smiled, pride in her grandmother sticking out. There were those who did not appreciate Atia's effort... and Servilla would kill them for the implication. They would be gone, and their culture lost if it weren't for Atia, after all. Her parents came to mind.

"Thank you, I'm glad as well." Servilla smiled, glad that he seemed friendly enough. It was rare to find a rogue who understood what it meant to simply be polite and civil. "Are you traveling with your family as well?"
Apr 19, 2015 10:28 PM
AstoriaFallen
He shook his head. "Oh no. It's just I." He said curtly. "I do have family in different locations though." He looked over towards the river and watched it trickling by.
Apr 19, 2015 10:43 PM

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to pry." Servilla said, wondering if she had stepped on a nerve. "That was rude of me. I only wondered in case they needed somewhere to drink or eat... they would have been welcome. If you're alone, you are welcome also. Traveling is hard enough in a group, I can't imagine doing it alone."
Apr 19, 2015 10:59 PM
AstoriaFallen
"No need to apologize." He said warmly with a smile to add. He listened as she offered him, and his family if they were around, to stay and rest. "That is very kind of you to offer." He never found traveling alone to be that troubling, but it had it's moments. "I wouldnt mind sticking around for a while, since you've offered."
Apr 19, 2015 11:03 PM

Servilla smiled, tilting her head and bowing it. "I'm glad to hear it. Do you know the area very well? We could always use more information... and of course it would be good to avoid any prides that might be dangerous. We can protect ourselves, but it'd be better to avoid conflict."

She sighed, scratching her head, "I'm sure you could help us. Grandmother would appreciate it." Though Atia would also likely suspect the leopard was a spy, at least at first. Then again, suspicion helped keep them alive so she hardly blamed her.
Apr 19, 2015 11:09 PM
AstoriaFallen
"I know these area's sorta." He said standing up and stretching. "I would like to help out the best I could." He said looking upwards at the sun in the sky. "If you want to go somewhere there is better shade I could tell you all I know."
1:48 PM

Servilla smiled, not terribly worried for her own saftey. She could take care of herself, for better or for worse, and she didn't often lose fights. Even then, she didn't get a bad sense from the leopard before her. He was decent.

"Gladly, I could use some time to cool my head. Another reason it won't be a very good spot for us long-term." Better to have plenty of tall trees. Places they could hide if they had to.
1:52 PM
AstoriaFallen
"I know a spot that's near here if you just follow me." He said with a smile leading her in the direction of a spot that was shady and within a moments walk. "I'd be happy to let you know all that I have to share."

demonstrationevi

Servilla smiled, going after him and humming quietly as they went. It would be nice to hear someone else's perspective for a change. "I can hardly wait."