Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:17 pm
User Image It was early evening and the forest was alive with it's own luminescence. This was one of his favorite times of the day, mainly because hunting food was the best during these hours. Plus he had always been a bit of a night owl, Tanhi could attest to that. Speaking of which. He could have sworn his brother had gone this way earlier. He continued down the lightly lite path in the forest following his brothers trail. He was going to ask him something, but he'd plumb forgot what it was now. No matter, it was still always good to see him and his other siblings. Though he hadn't really seen much of any of them lately. He was going to have to change that. Lost in his own thoughts he walked right by the tree in which Tanhi was perched.

User Image Tanhi spotted his brother well before he had spotted him, which wasn't at all. Some warrior he was. He didn't mean that though, his brother was a very skilled fighter. Before he had chosen the path he had, Tanhi had considered the same as his brother, but he believed he could better serve the pride in other ways. He climbed down from his perch and walked up behind P'xan and nudged his hindquarters with an outstreched paw playfully. "Never thought I'd see the day to catch my brother off guard." He chuckled as P'xan startled at the sudden appearance of his brothers "attack".

P'xan laughed and turned and the two began to scuffle around playfully. "Nonsense, I knew you were there the whole time." He lied as he tugged on his ear like they were cubs again.

R4gn0r0k IV
<3 <3 Congrats on the God Win.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:43 am
User Image

Aytanin had been quietly working on a rather small painting depicting tales that an artisan had once told her. In the not too far distance, she could hear the unmistakable voices of her brothers. She did her best to ignore their voices out.

Despite her chosen rank being a hunter, she had decided to dedicate her free time to painting. It had been a difficult choice to make, one she did not take lightly. But in the end she felt that she would be more useful as a hunter.

She glanced in the direction of her siblings’ voices, wondering what they were talking about. When she looked back at her painting, she frowned at it. Some of the paints smudged together. It was an easy enough fix, but she would have to wait until the painted dried to fix it.

With slight annoyance, she got up and started to walk in the direction of her brothers’. She stayed low to the ground, using bushes for cover. As she neared them she could make out them play fighting. It was enough to make her laugh, giving away her position.

Quietly she stood up and walked into view of her brothers. “Hello brothers,” She greeted with a playful smile.

AstoriaFallen
Thank you! I am excited to get him and finally get the chance to rp with him xD

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:51 pm
R4gn0r0k IV

The two brothers stopped their scuffling when a familiar laugh informed them that their sister was now among them. The two turned their head in her direction and P'xan untangled himself from Tanhi and padded over to her and nudged her shoulder with his head. "How are you sister dear?" He said playfully swatting at her hindquarters with his paw.

Tanhi smiled warmly as their sister came closer and he shook himself once his brother moved away and nudged their sister. "It looks like you have a little bit of paint on you." He said pointing to a spot on her side. "How is the painting going?" He knew his sister loved to do it as a past time and he was curious to know if she had made anything new recently, which by the paint on her pelt was an indication she was working on something.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:41 pm
“You don’t need to stop your game just because of me,” Aytanin said with a laugh. It was a comfort being close to her brothers. She used her tail to hit Tanhi’s paws. “I am doing as well as I usually am and what about you two?”

She turned her head and looked at the bits of paint on herself. “I always somehow manage to get some paint on me.” She sat down, licked her paw and tried to brush the paint out of her fur. “I have to wait to finish the one I am currently on. There are some blaring mistakes on it.” The thought made her frown. Even making such a small mistake became time-consuming.

“But I’m trying to focus on improving my hunting skills. Painting used to be what I would do to relax. Lately, it’s become more of a chore!”

AstoriaFallen

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:26 am
R4gn0r0k IV
Isn't she their only sister?

"Of course we don't." P'xan pawed at his sisters back feet like he was still a small cub learning to hunt. He loved his brother to death and all but her cherished time spent with his sister. "You know me. Same old." He scooted back and laid down on all fours in a semi crouched position.

"I'm sure it's not all that bad." He said pawing at her tail as it brushed his feet. "And what is wrong with your hunting now?" He always thought she was a relatively good huntress. "Maybe it's a chore because you're expecting too much out of it right now. Hobbies are supposed to be a whim thing. Something you don't have to think about while doing." He said trying to be semi-insightful to her.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:42 pm
Aytanin crouched down in a stalking position, getting ready to tackle P’xan. Tanhi was right of course. Regardless she wished that she was more talented. “I want to be the best huntress around. I want to be useful to our home.” She said before she took a leap toward P’xan. While still trying to be fairly gentle, she tried to pin her brother down.

“I think I take my art too seriously.” She said panting, trying to focus on the play fight. “Maybe I should take a break from it for a little bit.”

It was a lot for her to think about. She always wanted to be exceptional at something and she had yet to find that something.

AstoriaFallen
I think so?

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:53 pm
R4gn0r0k IV

P'xan laughed as his sister pounced him and he allowed her weight to roll him but he put his feet under her to push her over in return with her own momentum. "What do you mean? You are a pretty good hunter. Who's better than you? You want me to go rough them up." His laughter filled the air as he pawed at her with his front paws.

"Sometimes one does that with a hobby, especially if they are proud of their work." He nipped at his sisters tail tuft. "There is nothing wrong with that though." He took the moment to pounce at P'xan and pin him down again. "If you take a break, at least you'll realize how much you miss doing it." He said while trying to push their brother off him.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 2:11 pm
“There isn’t anyone that needs roughed up. At least no one I can think of.” She said, laughing with P’xan. His words lessoned her worries. “But you’re right. For now I need to set aside my hunting worries” She said, getting up from the wrestling. It had been too long since she played around with her brothers. She forgot how tiring it was! Playfully she swatted her tail at Tanhi.

“Once I get this painting, I think I’ll take a break. When I get it done I’ll be sure to show both of you it.” She said with a grin. Even if it wasn’t her best piece she wanted to show them the work she had made.

AstoriaFallen
Once we are done with this rp would be you interested in doing a backlog rp between the three as cubs? Maybe a little adventure?

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 8:32 pm
R4gn0r0k IV
Most definitely! You never have to ask about backdated cub rps! smile

"That's good to hear then. I was hoping I wouldn't have to tan someones hide." He winked at his laughing sister. It was so good to be around more than one of his siblings at a time. It truly was a blessing to have such a close family. He wasn't sure what he would do without them.

"A break will be good. Even if it is something you enjoy to do." Tanhi said with a nod of his head. Sometimes you needed a break from even the things you enjoy. "We are both excited to see what you have created." P'xan shook his head in agreement. It was true, their sister did some pretty good work.

"I'm sorry to cut our time together short, but I have some duties I need to attend to." He rubbed his face against his sisters cheek lovingly and gave a wink to his brother.

"I too must head off as well dear one. May the Mother bless you." He gave her a bow of his head for he too must attend to some matters.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:10 pm
Aytanin laughed at P’xan. “No not today brother.” Both of her brother had brought up good points, and she was sure to keep them in mind if she became overly stressed about her art or hunting.

“Thank you for listening to me.” She said returned P’xan jester and rubbed her head against him. “If either of you need someone to listen to your problems I am here for you.”

She hoped that it wouldn’t be too long till she had a good heart to heart with her siblings. “May mother bless you.” She repeated as they left.  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:04 pm
R4gn0r0k IV
Finished finally lol. SOrry for such a long wait.

"We will always be here to listen to you sister." P'xan said with a purr as Aytanin rubbed her head against him. "May the mother bless you." Said Tahni as the two of them watched her walk away into the forest. They turned and split off into their own paths as well. It had been good to see her again and both of them made a personal note to make sure the next time was much sooner.  
[IC] Iknimaya Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games